Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Freaking jokey skeleton in minecraft. Thing killed me six times because its bow had a thieving enchantment. Most annoying little bugger.

Pokemon Showdown, lol. We were one on one, 1 pokemon left. It was a speed tie. Needless to say, they won tongue.gif

Jumped off the wrong way from a view point in Assassin's Creed. Grrr.

I forgot hovering was never a thing in the very first spyro game. .-.

Played 7 Days to die, build a base in an old Hotel with 6 floors, build a roof garden and forgot to put some railing on the roof...and managed to fall into my own Spiketrap on the ground when I stumbled from the roof while planting crops ^^

Wasn't the first time I died that way and won't be the last time rolleyes.gif

FFXIV - auto ran into a chasm on a low level job while watching game grumps in my other window.

Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time

I got cucco'd

Super Smash Bros (Wii U)

Controller desynchronised ;______;

Dead by Daylight- by stepping into a stupid trap before getting hooked

Sora lost to Sephiroth in KH2 once again. sleep.gif; That makes Sephiroth 389,756/ Sora 0. - exaggeration, but you get the idea. dry.gif

got blown up by a creeper :/

^^Same!

Here's a

that accurately represents my feelings about creepers!

Silent Hill 3:

Very stupidly.

3 times in a row.

I kept forgetting which doors I had been through..so..3 times in a row. I went into that door. and 3 times in a row, I died.

The annoying thing is that its a room that's only purpose is to kill you. It even locks the door so you can't get back out. you just have to wait and die. sad.gif

Don't Starve Together. My friend wandered off at dusk against my advice, just as the Hound Rush Warning sounded. I went to save her dumb butt, we ended up out after nightfall, chased by hounds and driven right into the path of the Moose/Goose, in a tentacle-infested swamp.

Needless to say, we did not survive. I'm not even sure what exactly killed me :|

Ys The Oath in Felghana... I ran into a boss on accident and had no idea how to beat them and I died in a matter of seconds

I was playing PvZ Heroes on the iPad. Let's see... I was playmg as Zombie and was overwhelmed by the other player with their plants and powerful action cards.