Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

A mobile phone game that services only my country.

Died countlessly. That's the way it is with this game.

Was killed by the floaty sack spider things in Bound by Flame. I was attacked en masse and blocking only works from one angle.

A grenade bouquet in Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money. Was trying to get out of the Cloud when I heard I snapped a tripwire. Tried to get away, but wasn't fast enough.

I apparently can't spot a ten foot metal dinosaur from three inches away.

Dishonored

Misjudged Blink distance between buildings in the flooded district, expected to fall into water but it wasn't deep enough, survived the fall with a sliver of health...right next to a cluster of River Krusts that I didn't see until it was too late. ;_;

Dark Souls

I ignored a friend when they said "Don't bother with the online version of the first Dark Souls, the only people who still play online on that are newbies like you or players looking to mess with newbies".

I got invaded by the same guy 3 times in a row, and going off the fact my attacks took 200 health off him and his healthbar didn't change AT ALL, he was obviously waaaaaaay over-leveled for the area I was in dry.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Fallout 4

Ran into a landmine trying to evade some ghouls. Lost about an hour of progress in survival. :/

Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money

Couldn't find the speaker, head went boom.

Skyrim:

Having Faendal as my follower equipped with a bow and then i am standing there in a narrow path in a bandit mine/cave/whatever and blocking the line of sight for my follower while roasting the bandit with fire... and i forgotten i could eat whole cheese wheels in the middle of a fight...

If you have a follower with ranged attacks only don't block his line of sight. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Overwatch: I got shot by a Widowmaker as Widowmaker.

(I grappled up behind her and sniped her after I respawned. Revenge is sweet.)

Horizon Zero Dawn

Missed a ledge while platforming. Fell to my death D:

Destiny

Titan main. Wanted to work on my Hunter. Forgot I had Blink equipped. Whoops. Hello abyss. 🙃

Bloodborne

Ebriatas pulverised me with her face.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Fell to my death trying to get back into Mother's Watch.

The techonmancer

Grunt enemies hit me for 1/3 my health every hit. Can't dodge it either if you're surrounded.

Prototype

Was on the last stage of protecting the Bloodtox Pump to draw Elizabeth Green out, and got swarmed by two Leader Hunters. I was already fairly low on health, but between them I was basically stun-locked until I died.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Cam across two corrupted Graboids Rockbreakers. Tried to get to high ground but didn't make it in time.

Bloodborne again

Final boss slapped me to death.

When I was playing Battleblock Theater with my best friend, I lost count of how many times I died there. laugh.gif Be it falling into water, getting electrocuted or impaled with spikes or even getting accidentally burned by the friend's attacks, there were so many. The very last death was probably because of the electric thing.

I wasn't exactly killed off; but I was pretty PO'ed when the power went out in the middle of my fight with the Adamantoise on FFXV.

Edited by Non2Happy

Watchdogs

The guy I was chasing called in back-up, map says they're coming from behind so I check to see how far away they are, I turn around in time to see another car coming at me. Squish.

Mass Effect(the first one).  Killed by the Geth Colossus on Therum, the part where you have to face it on foot.

TERA

Wrath of Dragons - Storyline Quest: Was on first boss out of three with 6 other members and the dragon's minions just rolled over me after immediate resurrections ._.

My brother zapped me.

My brother pushed me off a cliff.

My brother abandoned me in a crowd of enemies.

(My brother likes killing me.)