Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

.......Dr. Eggman robot on a starting level.. it's like tutorial mode so no judging. I haven't played Shadow or Sonic games for years and decided to play the game through again only to forget all the controls.

GTA Online, had to switch servers because another player was targeting me whenever I respawned. He kept shooting me alot

Slime Rancher. I jumped off a cliff and tried to land on a bridge, but ended up in the water.

Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age:

Didn't notice there was a timer, so my party got crushed by a living wall.  >,< 

Been playing Fallout 4 again, and being low-level, I have been killed A LOT.  Died lots of times to The Mechanists robots, died by supermutant suiciders, got mini nuked by Gunners.

Probably the funniest though was getting killed by my own missile turrets.  I was at a settlement and my settlers alerted to an enemy, it was out of my line of sight so I ran towards it only to run in the path of the turrets and got killed by the splash damage.

Metroid: Samus Returns. I'm just getting used to the controls and the enemies are not patient with me. Killed by toxic water and my first Metroid fight.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (3ds)

Yeah accidentally fell on a cliff.

Assassin's Creed (the first one): While having a pickpocket mission for the first time and unsure how to do it, I went and tried to pickpocket a soldier. Well, I mixed up the controls and ended up hitting the soldier, said soldier got mad, alerting other soldiers who joined him, started fighting me with a sword (I only had my fists...) and I died XD ! It's my first try of this game and I really love it so far, but I sometimes mix things up and end up in such hilarious situations  :lol: !

Zelda Breath of the Wild - Accidentally whistled for my horse while trying to sneak through the Yiga Hideout.  Needless to say, they heard me.

Been playing Mass Effect Andromeda on Insanity. Racked up quite a list over the weekend.

~ Was blasted apart by an enemy turret while storming a base on Eos and got shot to death

~ Got caught between two Kett enemy groups while storming a base on Eos and got shot to death

~ Got caught out in the open by a Remnant mini-boss in the Havarl Vault and got shot to death

~ Got caught between two Kett enemy groups on Voeld and got shot to death (notice a pattern here?)

~ Got caught between two Remnant on Voeld and got shot to death

~ Got caught between a Kett and a Remnant on Voeld and got shot to death 

~ Got caught out in the cold on Voeld and froze to death (combo breaker!)

By way of Ops and FP bosses on SWTOR. I knew it was going to be a relatively boring winter break with no new content until January-ish, but I didn't know it was also going to be incredibly stupid. Very few things beat the inanity of watching people with better mods and computers than you simultaneously destroy their class and their combat role in the final boss fight of VM Depths of Manaan (Impside). No one ever used the chatbox - not to ask for help, and not even for a ready check. The Operative healer apparently thought she was on damage the whole time, because she kept aggro'ing enemies before I (the Assassin tank) could get there in time to stop her from being annihilated by Selkath goons, and she never healed us once. One of the damage (Sorcerer) ppl was a total **** who kept trying to upstage me and sabotage my orders with her own illogical ones, even though as the tank, I'm supposed to call the shots. (When idiots try to tell you how to do your job, my favorite thing - not.) Her far greater transgression, however, lay in sacrificing any semblance of strategy for speed. Oh! And finally, there was the Mando dps who did nothing but increase her own threat, aggro everything, and die in a blaze of glory. She certainly won points for Mandalorian spirit, but not for smarts. I just love group content, where you're obligated to put mission success in the hands of other people, most of whom are fresh-faced noobs thanks to the server merge. /sarcasm

On a lighter note, I recently won an unofficial guild contest with my Jedi Shadow - to see who could jump off the Senate Plaza on Coruscant and respawn near the taxi pad the most in five minutes. It was utterly hilarious. Guildies even gave me credits to repair my gear when it was over. Great sports.

Edited by Miral

I always forget it's an instant Game Over when the protagonist dies in Persona 5.

I've actually gotten really good at not dying in this game, but I didn't know the Despair status insta-kills after a few turns. Those dang Lamia caught me off-guard. ...I have no idea how that status even affected my characters since I had Despair-blocking equipment on. ****

Edited by Beldarius

Went wandering around in MEA on Kadara. Didn't realise how quickly the acid would eat through my life support.

Oops. 

Dragons Dogma

I tried to jump to some loot but accidentally double clicked double jump so I fell short of the loot and died from fall damage. Checkpoints in that game suck.

1 hour ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Dragons Dogma

I tried to jump to some loot but accidentally double clicked double jump so I fell short of the loot and died from fall damage. Checkpoints in that game suck.

Rule of DD number one.

Save often.

Ark Survival Evolved: Mauled by a Rock Drake because I walked up to a wild one thinking it was my tamed one on the new Aberration map...

Does it Count if my ds self-ejected while I was playing Stella Glow

on a More Serious Note can i say that i Died to The Ribombee in pokemon ultra moon my team got Killed Immediately

Destiny 2. Was attempting to kill a Flashpoint enemy on Titan and was knocked backwards by one of its attacks at a fairly high velocity, into a container.

Several months ago, before the dlc for HZD was out, I stated online that bear robots would be fun.

I take it back. I take it all back.

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn

Went fishing to get from level 68 to 70 (max level) and choosed to fish around very agressive humanoid turtles. I thought i was far enough away....i wasnt and made the noob mistake of the year: i switched class to fight it and forgot that i have cooldown on all my skills (because i was in combat) and reduced life...welp, almost instakill

Im glad nobody saw that shameful death 😅