TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yes! Egg locked in 27min despite being on a MiFi in the middle of the cannaries.

Incredible to see only 130 users per biome and down to 15 after one hour.

Thanks for the release, guessing its arachnids... Cant wait to see.

Yay! It's here! Thanks TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

Got 7 lovely eggs for myself and 6 for my brother happy.gif

I had a weird dream that this years dragons would be something brain related. Even dreaming about dc huh.gif

Awesome! Thanks TJ! (Love your eggs' codes! xd.png)

The fact that our Halloweenies are caught on the 3rd makes them special~

me and my sister just got the last of our new eggs. Thank you TJ and thanks to the Spriters who made this! It was a great event and i look forward to the next one.

Also nice egg codes TJ

The lag on the forums is really bad... Even worse than the lag on the caves D: My post didn't even get posted >.<

Anyways, I managed to get online anyways and snagged 5 new Halloween eggies (though I did mis-click a Harvest dry.gif). Thanks so much TJ and spriters for the awesome Halloween activities and sprites! My very first DC Halloween and it's been great! I can't wait to see what the dragons look like when they grow up~ Maybe something spider-based? And I <3 TJ's dragons codes xd.png

Though is it just me... or is it easier to get these Halloween eggs compared to Christmas and Valentine's? Or is it just a Halloween thing? (I wouldn't know, since this is my first Halloween...)

Just how many dark corners are there on DC??!!

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

That is the funniest

~

Good luck to all players today. I'll be back to see these gorgeous eggs later biggrin.gif

Second attempt to post.

TJ's eggs!!! xd.png

Well that explains how they made it into the ER section.

And their codes.

Thanks for the heads up.

Can't wait to see a wall of these new dragons when they start hatching.

My favourite wall of dragons on the fan sites was the pumpkin drop.

They looked great.

Carry on.

The lag wins.

I caught 3 new eggs and my daughter caught one on her scroll. Egglockedness is bliss. LOL I am happy and she hopes to catch one or two more tomorrow. A successful 1st halloween for us.

I set my alarm to wake me at 5am for this, and it's so worth it! laugh.gif

Thanks Tj and all involved in the new eggs, and Halloween generally! It's been a blast!

Fab codes for your dragons Tj - and so very appropriate. Prayers for all affected by Sandy, stay safe in the aftermath, and hope lives and homes are rebuilt quickly.

I love the eggs. When I see them, I think "enderdragon" xd.png But seriously, I hope they are spider themed tongue.gif

Well, this is disappointing.

As being one of the people who live in NY and were affected by the hurricane I was excited when I learned that the new release would be postponed.

And then I realized that it is Saturday.

There is no college on Saturdays, therefore no way for me to use their internet to catch my six.

I hoped for the best, that my basic hughes net connection would work in my favor. I could only be so lucky. It took me an HOUR (And three internet browsers) to finally post this post. Because my internet hates this site for some ungodly reason.

So, there is absolutely no way I'm going to be able to catch my six today.

If it was stalled until Monday I wouldn't have had a problem. I was really looking forward to this new release too.

Thanks a bunch.

the forum is FAR more laggy than the cave site- just try! my internet connection is terrible and i have my fill of eggs.

PM me if you want me to send a couple eggs your way, or just hit up the gifting post.

Thank you so much for this new eggs TJ!

This year it seemed easier to get, I'm eggs locked xd.png

I'm thinking this will be a good year to keep a close eye on eggs. I caught mine, went to toss them straight into the daycares to get a first dose of views... and one of my fresh-caught eggs was already in one of the daycares.