TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yay! Thanks so much, TJ, and the artist(s)! smile.gif

I'm done. I have all 7 eggs by a miracle. If the first 20 minutes of this drop is any indication at all of how the rest of this day is going to go, I'm so glad I'm done. The lag is ungodly, I was getting one 'database error' messege after another, one 'can't connect to romote server' message after another, and one white screen after another. How I got all the eggs I don't know. lol But now I can go to bed happy! biggrin.gif

Woohoo! Six eggs in less than 2 minutes, a new record for me LOL Have one egg that will hatch in less than 4 hours, and will grab my 7th then. The last three will go to those affected by Sandy.

Thanks so much, TJ and spriters!

Why did I have to jump the gun?

Now I've got a sunstone I've gota wait 5 hours to kick.

same here, cave tricked me into grabbing a non-halloween egg since the drop didn't start right away. >.< However, I did manage to grab 6 halloween eggs immediately after that!

Thanks TJ and spriters! These eggs are very interesting looking. Can't wait to see the hatchlings and dragons biggrin.gif

Got mine! They're all safely incubated and influenced. Was going to reply about 20 minutes ago, but the lag is killing me xd.png

Can't wait to see what they are...spiders? Witches? Just need my lineage egg to hatch tomorrow and I can catch my 7th. Odd numbers drive me nuts though, so hopefully I can trade for one more, lol.

ohmy.gif One simple Change in my settings allowedme to max out my eggs.ohmy.gif

Before I didn't catch a single one.

Just in this 1 hour I caught more new release halloweens then the last 2 halloweens combined.

happy.gif I'm so happy with these results. happy.gif

Also Happy Late Halloween Everyone!

Wow! I've somehow managed to fill all 6 of my egg slots!

This is definitely a great Halloween. biggrin.gif

I have influenced one to be male an another to be female. I would have done more, but apparently I need more male pink dragons...

I love the egg design though. Can't wait to see how these will look grown up. smile.gif

Those codes...

Anyway, got my 7 eggs within the first half hour despite the lag... and the database errors...

... And the lag...

Influenced and Incubated all my eggs now to wait for them to hatch.. smile.gifsmile.gif

Yay! Thank you Mr. TJ and spriters!

I can hardly wait to see what they look like! Managed to catch 'em all pretty quicly, too. biggrin.gif

Thanks again, and happy belated Halloween, everyone!

Got my six. Gendered and incubated two of them....may give the others away....we'll see.

For the first event out of two years worth i have managed to catch my 7 in the first hour, my mad catching skilz have grown!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now to hide two to trade in six days time when everyone else 's have grown up.....

ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

Got my 6! SO glad my eggs hatched. Can't wait to see them all grown up!

Thank you TJ!

Now to see what everyone is talking about with your codes blink.gif

HOLY CATS... I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!

I have maxed out in the first half-hour of the drop!!! I finally figured out how to do it!!!

Good luck to every one...

Thank you, TJ and spriters... ohmy.gif

Edited by Husky51

Clicking like a crazy person smile.gif hope any eggs I clicked after being locked ended up in the AP (would be awesome, not sure if they actually go there >> ) Whoever picked up my shadow walker enjoy! Debating dumping the other one.....I don't have any more incubates!!! sad.gif

Nice codes TJ, and i was lucky with codes aswell, got one that has your name in it, but in small letters. And it looks like that lag monster is not only at cave, but on the forum too.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

What a lag wow, It took me less time to fill my scroll with eggs then to get the replying page to load, got mine all incubated and gendered. Am excited about the purple wondering if these are some sort of spider dragons i hope they are not mice dragons! haha Thank you TJ and artists Happy Halloween now im going bed

Caught all of mine in about twenty minutes. On my lagtastic laptop nonetheless.

Good luck everyone!

Yes! its the first time I was able to max out my scroll all on my own! Thank you so much for the new babies. Happy Halloween everyone ^^

WB