TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I like the codes for TJ's eggs ~

Yet another event that Dragon Cave is not going to forget.

My internet is crap today, I can't catch any eggs ... T_T

EDIT: Nevermind, got all six. <3

Edited by Raikielia

I shall go to bed now, and see if I have better luck catching in the morning. Least I have one, thanks to a friend who likes showering gifts on me xd.png I can't catch eggs if I can't even see the pictures of them. It's a shame...usually my laptop is really fast.

Yay, completely egg locked c: Just waiting for one of the eggs to grow so I can catch one more of the halloween drops >.< I miss-timed it.

YEY THANKS! I can't wait to see these lovely eggs hatch! ^^

Gaaah I got overexcited and clicked on a common egg before the time! Hahaha *facepalm*

Now i have to wait five hours to catch my seventh halloween egg. Hope I still have luck by then xd.png

Decided to stay up tonight to get to the release right on time. smile.gif A bit difficult, but I got all that I need for scroll goals for now.

Happy (late) Halloween!

Nice codes on those eggs of yours, TJ! xd.png

This is the first time ever that I've managed seven new eggs in seven minutes, even with the cave lag and database error messages, and ads still active... wink.gif

Pretty eggies! Can't wait to see what hatches out of them.

Good night, everyone! And Happy Halloween!

Got myself scroll-locked within 11 minutes, yay! laugh.gif The eggs are so pretty, I'm dying to see what kind of dragon will hatch out of it! biggrin.gif

Thank you for this beautiful release, TJ! happy.gif

Well, now I can finally go to bed (it's a little after 5 AM here) and get some much-needed sleep. wink.gif

All free places on my scroll are now taken. biggrin.gif Thank you, TJ.

Now the hard time begins: the waiting what the new dragons look like...

How the heck are people catching so many?? The lag was ridiculous when I tried, it wouldn't even refresh the page.

Yeah! Got 6, already influenced and incubated. My last spot will free up in a few hours.

Good luck to everybody!

Woohoo thanks TJ! Got one egg and then it was impossible to load anything lol. Ah well I have all day biggrin.gif

Things around here seem to get crazier every Halloween. tongue.gif

I thankfully managed to catch my six already, but the lag was something special.

I can't wait to see what these little guys look like, I love the Halloween dragons! Thanks guys for the fun Halloween this year! smile.gif

Woohoo! Got my 7!

Thanks to TJ and the awesome artists for putting this together!

Now to just sit back and wait for them to hatch happy.gif