TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

happy belated halloween DC. i was going to get up at midnight and catch but slept thru when i woke up i thought i was going to have to fight people but nope just me and 2 others in the area i was catching in... filled my open slots right up. And once my marrow hatches I may just catch one more. I wonder if a lot of people who would have had the free time on halloween because they had just stayed out 'late' are now busy or gave up on the idea of catching halloweens :/

Happy Halloween!

DC is actually not lagging at all for me, that was a pleasant surprise. And those eggs creep me out, I'm so excited, can't wait for them to hatch!

THIS is why I love biomes so much.

I just caught 6 eggs, no problem.

THANK GOD FOR BIOMES. Also I can't wait to see what these little guys look like smile.gif

They seem to have male and female options... I influenced 2 to be male and 2 to be female. CAN'T WAIT. Hopefully they'll have different male/female sprites biggrin.gif

Edited by TheDarkLatias

hehehe this is awesome! I caught three of them biggrin.gif And once one of my other eggs hatches I can get another, happy Halloween ^u^

The cave wasn't lagging at all for me, and it actually seemed faster. Even with my "antique" computer, I filled all my slots in less than 10 minutes. Thanks, TJ. I'm thinking with that description that we might get something "batty".

Thanks a ton TJ and everyone involved biggrin.gif

Excited to see what they look like!! Pretty eggs, for sure!!

If anyone is having trouble by 12 hrs + through, let me know and I'll be glad to give one or two c:

The description sounds great! So curious wha6t will become of them - thank you for the release. I already got my batch of 7 biggrin.gif So good luck to all those still on the hunt.

*hands out candy*

I'm so totally excited biggrin.gif Thanks so much TJ and spriters. Can't wait to see what these turn into.

And thank you for delaying the drop of these, I don't live on the east coast, but I support the choice made and think it was big of you to delay a few days so more people could play.

Great! I was quick catching mine. Hope I'll get two more when my other eggs hatch in about 12 hours. Otherwise, there's loads of trades pending. biggrin.gif

I can't believe I'm scroll locked, I thought it would never happen, especially since I'm at a relative's home since my power's still out, and they wouldn't take too kindly to me staying up all night trying to catch eggs. lol. But I got my 7 within minutes. O.O There must be more eggs this year or something...

The lag was horrid at first, but it did get a LOT better after a little bit, I would like to think the wait was well worth it biggrin.gif

Cannot wait to see these babies grown up!!! I've already got mine gender influenced ♥

Managed to catch 6 eggs in the first half hour of the drop, despite crazy lag (forums and cave). Will get #7 tomorrow after my gold hatches.

Love the colors of this egg, and am just wondering...what hides in deep, dark corners? If it lives in my neck of the prairie, it's probably a brown recluse, black widow, rattle snake, tarantula (they migrate across the highways this time of year, actually), and any number of crazy critters I'd rather not find. Hmmm. xd.png

In any case, thanks for a lovely new dragon, TJ and spriters, and can't wait to see what jumps out at us.

happy belated halloween DC. i was going to get up at midnight and catch but slept thru when i woke up i thought i was going to have to fight people but nope just me and 2 others in the area i was catching in... filled my open slots right up. And once my marrow hatches I may just catch one more. I wonder if a lot of people who would have had the free time on halloween because they had just stayed out 'late' are now busy or gave up on the idea of catching halloweens :/

It was terrible right at midnight. Stayed up for it. The site itself had over 2000 people at once trying to get eggs. Took me about a half hour to get 5/6 (need to abandon some random egg in a few hours). Things have calmed down a lot, which is making it easier for those people who are starting to wake up in certain areas. As the US wakes up, it'll pick up again for a bit but will eventually quiet down. Like i said, midnight was a mad rush and constant lag/site errors, etc.

Just caught five of them biggrin.gif And now im waiting for my last marrow egg to hatch so I get my sixth

Man, I was late on and it's sounds as though I was lucky.

Missed the stress part and came in for the good times, lol - just what I needed as a cheer-up!

Was reading the thread for a few pages back and also hope these aren't spider dragons - detest spiders! - but agree with some previous posters that bats would be cool.

Although I'm sure that whatever we get will be wonderful, and I can't wait to see them!

Thanks again to TJ, spriters and mods - a truly delightful Halloween, and one I hope no storm-locked people missed out on.

Just picked up my six. ^^

Happy Late-ish Halloween, everyone!

Got my eggs, now to see what they turn into! Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! Can't wait!

First crack already? Whoa. I forgot how fast TJ's eggs show results. o.0

Oh my gosh I got 7 of them [gold trophy].

I got them so fast too, it's crazy, this is one of the few times that has happened to me!

I've kept my scroll so clean for this day biggrin.gif