TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Seems like a creepy Halloween this year round! Was able to quickly pick up the new eggs despite missing the initial drop. Though, that's probably in large part due to the unusual circumstances this year.

Can't wait to see the adults. smile.gif Gonna influence 3 male, 3 female... last one will probably be influenced male because I seem to have a bias towards influencing spare things male plusss if this one is a creepy dragon, I'll probably want it male. Just a psychological thing. =P

I haven't had much luck with influencing lately. Seems like it just doesn't "take."

ohmy.gif I don't believe it; I just don't believe it. I've ALWAYS had a hard time catching new eggs, ESPECIALLY holiday eggs. First seven of these I clicked on, I got.

Same here lol - went to the cave, run through all areas clicking and getting the 'overburden' message so fast I didn't believe it. Very nice biggrin.gif

I wonder though how people already have hatchies??? I didn't incubate yet, was afraid of egg sickness. Does it mean they don't get sick that easy?

From the description 'wedged in a dark corner' the first thing I thought of was spiders, am very curious if I am right xd.png

Oh man, I am so excited! What kinds of dragons could these be?? (Other than Halloween, of course.)

Happy belated Halloween to all.

Thank you, TJ and the spriter(s) for the new eggs - I'm looking forward to seeing what they hatch/grow up into. I just hope they aren't spiders.

These were so easy to catch. I got mine in about a minute - I hope it's as easy for others as the day wears on. What seem surprising is the amount of people on-line compared to the amount actually in each biome.

I'm not complaining, not at all. I love how easy it was to catch the eggs - a lovely stressfree day.

Thank you!

Same here lol - went to the cave, run through all areas clicking and getting the 'overburden' message so fast I didn't believe it. Very nice biggrin.gif

I wonder though how people already have hatchies??? I didn't incubate yet, was afraid of egg sickness. Does it mean they don't get sick that easy?

From the description 'wedged in a dark corner' the first thing I thought of was spiders, am very curious if I am right xd.png

I wouldn't post your egg to any hatcheries just yet, they get sick like every other egg. We're commenting on TJ's egg, which has hatched already.

Oh sweet Neptune, they're spider dragons, aren't they? D:

EDIT: Hm, well I like the idea of salamanders better. *prays to Jeebus* Please don't let them be spiders, please don't let them be spiders...

Seconded. It'll trigger my phobia and send me into anxiety panic attack mode. sad.gif

Whoo! Caught all mine already! There was only 5 people in the Forest so looks like getting up early does pay off wink.gif Last year was a disaster for me so I'm glad I actually managed to catch some this time. Happy hunting everyone! biggrin.gif

I got 6 of them so excited I can't wait to see them all grown up. It took me a bit to get them too. They were certainly worth waiting for though smile.gif

Yay, at last ! While the special atmosphere is lost, I'm happy we can at least catch the eggs and move on.

I like the egg, it's very appropriate. The salamander-ish hatchling confuses me, but I guess I'll have to wait and see the adult.

My boyfriend who doesn't really play DC anymore has caught four eggs and I will be organizing to gift them to people who couldn't be there today for reasons related to Sandy or the delay.

Edited by Anna Selka

I havent managed to get any eggs yet are they still being dropped?

Look at the crooked length of its legs. They're bent almost double.

My money is definitely on spider dragon. And I am awesome with that, I love spiders. biggrin.gif

Yes lots. Choose an unpopular biome (Coast, forest) and wait for the 5 minute drops. The hourly drops are great though, they last for several minutes, you may want to try them.

Wow these guys look great! I love the colors. smile.gif I cant wait to see these adults. <3

Yes, and they will be for the next 21 hours. They are in every Biome, are the only egg there, and are being dropped on the hour every hour, plus every 5 minutes. If you are looking at the AP, they are not there...you can only get them from the Cave itself.

Don't despair, hon, it seems that everyone is having an easy time of catching them, this time around, so I'm sure you will get them too!

edit: Ninja'd by Anna, lol.

Edited by CDM

Would have posted hours ago, but the lag was horrendous.

Despite the lag, I managed to catch two in less than a minute on my iPad and with a large two year old rat sleeping like a log in my arms xd.png Loving the egg design!

Edit: I'll just add that this is the easiest release I've ever had. :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Hmmm. Four legs instead of eight. Spider dragon or not? Only time will tell. *still hoping for 'not'* Though the "small pile of bones" part of the description doesn't sound too promising, either. xd.png

I was glad that the hatchie looked like a lizard, albeit rather a lumpy one - really hoping that it won't be a spider dragon...

Edit: could it be The Hunchback of Notre DC?

Edited by Syphoneira

Caught my own batch of eggs...Thank you TJ and spriters for the new Halloween eggies =) Don't mind at all that they're a few days late. I find it rather thoughtfully sweet of you TJ to reschedule the catch so everyone had a shot at catching them.

Thank you also for all of the fun you all created with the events!! Going to interesting to see what this new batch of eggs hatches into!

Yes lots. Choose an unpopular biome (Coast, forest) and wait for the 5 minute drops. The hourly drops are great though, they last for several minutes, you may want to try them.

ahh thankyou! i will be waiting to get myself some halloween eggs!

C'mon, shadow eggs...hatch so I get get more of the new ones...XP

My guess is on spider as well, just because it's only a matter of time until there IS a spider halloween dragon, and I know there was a spider in the dragon suggestions forum for a while.

I don't particularly like spiders, but it's still a DC dragon, which means it'll still be cute no matter if it's a spider or not. XP

Love the eggs, and am intrigued by the hatchie. Thanks TJ and the spriter(s)! And kudo to TJ's dragon codes. smile.gif