TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

For those who want it, I've updated my lagmonster recolour of two years ago xd.png Feel free to use tongue.gif

user posted image

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/50VKV.gif]

soI got five eggs but blast it one of my other halloween eggs is taking a slow time hatching. I really should have worked harder on getting my blooming 500 trophy. But kind of lagged. Come on eggy hatch already so I can get myself the sixth halloween egg!

Editted: Woot got egg number six. Defenitely stuck. I'm glad I stayed up to get these eggs. Now I'm not missing out like I have on the Year of the Dragon eggies. (Which I can't seem to grab. >.<) Thanks for the awesome eggs. Can't wait to see them hatch.

Edited by sadeichath

Thank you so very much TJ and spriters!

Even with no ability to refresh on F-5, and with me being, I would have thought, MUCH too slow, I managed to catch my fill of eggs in remarkably short order, something I would have thought impossible!

This is the most fun, with the least frustration, that I can recall ever having on DC!

Caught all the holidays I needed - best Halloween hunt ever, very fun and stress free. Thank you so much TJ and everyone who worked on this project for the BEST Halloween release yet! biggrin.gif Good hunting to everyone still on the prowl for their own eggs!

I can't wait what these lovely dark eggs hatch into. ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

Yay, pretty new eggies! I can't wait to see what they hatch into. c:

Wow you guys are right. I never noticed just how many natural corners dragon caves must have. o.O I also me and my sister got egg locked right off the bat. Egg catching was so smooth this year.

So far we have Vampire dragons, Jack o lantern dragons, Ghost Dragons, Zombie dragons and skeleton dragons.

Before the drop me and my sister agreed that we will probably be getting either a spider or a demon/devil dragon. Possibly a werewolf but the egg description doesn’t sound like it. *squee* cant wait to see what they look like. biggrin.gif

I love the eggs. When I see them, I think "enderdragon" xd.png But seriously, I hope they are spider themed tongue.gif

That's great. Really. Enderdragon! That gave me a great laugh! xd.png

I wonder if Teeej is a Minecraft fanatic?

Edited by xxBurningxx

Thank you, TJ, and thank you, artist! Great work. I'm happy in that fact I already have 7 new eggs! It was really fast. I can't even imagine I could catch them in 5-7 minutes.

I can wait till we see them hatched. I hope they are bat dragons.

Aah I can finally post! That lag was craaaazy

It took me almost a straight hour to get my eggs but I got my six. I'm really excited about this. Purple and black is one of my favourite colour combinations (not to mention purple is my favourite colour in general)

Incubated one of them since I don't have any spare incubators left and influenced all six to be evenly gendered. uv u

Thanks for these gorgeous eggs, TJ & spriter(s)! It's my first holiday release, and I am loving my six new eggs. *hugs*

OOoook 3rd time trying to reply! haha.

That was crazy easy to get all six of mine this year and I have a bad connection. The forum on the other hand dry.gif Does not like me posting right now. But the actual site isn't bad, for those who are worried about it.

ETA: I kind of hope it's not spider dragon haha spiders give me the creeps. The spider ToT were enough for me.

Edited by Magdalen

I'm soooo impatient waiting for my last Marrow and Shadow Walker to hatch so I can lock myself with new eggys. The Marrow wont hatch until the 24 hours are almost up but I'm sure I'll have time tomorrow evening to get one before the drop ends. I hope. Arghhh I wish I had another incubate available but I used them all on the previous years' bred eggs *facepalm*.

I cannot WAIT to see the hatchies and adults!

Oh man, these look great! I think they're going to look very handsome with the Shadow Walkers next year, if they grow up all pretty and dark purple like I hope~

The lag was pretty crazy at first but then it got much easier. Thanks for all your hard work, TJ and spriters! And I can't wait to see these guys grow up.

Yay!! My first Dragon Cave Halloween had a few hitches cause of poor planing and the hurricane but overall it was satisfying biggrin.gif I even managed to nabe three beautiful eggs. I can't wait for them to hatch!!

Lag was terrible for roleplaying, but all's good now. Thanks, TJ! biggrin.gif Eggs look good!

Edited by Chicogal

blink.gif That was suprisingly easy to catch this year. Not complaining though! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ & Co for another wonderful Halloween!

Caught my quota in the first ten minutes, but the forum was lagging so badly I couldn't get on here to squee until just now. laugh.gif Thanks so much, everyone involved in the release. I can't wait to see what hatches from these eggs!

I thought they weren't gonna release for another few hours. My timezone is exactly 12 hours ahead of dragcave time.

Good thing I just happened to take a lazy stroll in the cave on a sudden whim that I saw egg descriptions I've never seen before so I grabbed six of them. Waiting for the CB pink to hatch in another 2 hours so I can take my last egg.

Love the colour btw. I'm sure a gorgeous dragon is gonna hatch out from there. Thanks TJ <3