TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

OMG, the codes! xd.png LOL!

One is cracking,,, I'm still wondering if it's a Bologna dragon. /shot

What the heck is going on?!

Last year I struggled hard to get three eggs at several hour drops, so this year I stood up at 7.30 am (ten minutes ago I was SLEEPING), hoping to manage seven eggs - this was so, so easy that it was nearly boring ohmy.gif

I have all my seven eggs (which look cool), I'm going back to sleep for another two hours or so.

Sweet! Got a bunch. Regretting some foolish breeding that fills two slots...what was I thinking yesterday? [AP got a Thunder (Magma) and Black (Ice) and I got two more Halloween eggs with codes that BEG to be made male. Yay!!! <3 <3 <3 TJ's 3 hurricane codes are brilliant.]

Thanks TJ to you and your team for all the Halloween fun! It's been great and I'm psyched for the new eggs. This was my first holiday on DC and it was fantastic!

PS - The costumes were almost as awesome as the abundance of eggs! <3 the dressed up draggys.

Edited by missylee

Just got home and caught six in less than a minute.

Thanks TJ and all involved for this wonderful Halloween event! A pleasure and joy as always! Can't wait to see what they grow to be! biggrin.gif

The event seemed easier than usual. Which is really nice! I'm glad for it smile.gif

Happy Late Halloween! I'm happy that I snagged three eggs and I'm excited to see the mature forms.

Oh sweet Neptune, they're spider dragons, aren't they? D:

EDIT: Hm, well I like the idea of salamanders better. *prays to Jeebus* Please don't let them be spiders, please don't let them be spiders...

Edited by Watari

Wow, was NOT expecting the hatchy to look like that laugh.gif Now I'm completely stumped as to what it is *ponders*

edit: Then again, the SW's S1 hatchy looked like a cute little white rat and then grew up into a beautiful ghost, so...

Edited by CDM

Seems like a creepy Halloween this year round! Was able to quickly pick up the new eggs despite missing the initial drop. Though, that's probably in large part due to the unusual circumstances this year.

Can't wait to see the adults. :) Gonna influence 3 male, 3 female... last one will probably be influenced male because I seem to have a bias towards influencing spare things male plusss if this one is a creepy dragon, I'll probably want it male. Just a psychological thing. =P

Cute!

Ive already got my 7, caught them about 1/2 an hour into the release, but the forum wasnt working at the time (for me at least).

Influenced 4 female and 3 male, planning on breeding one of the females to one of my Heartseekers ^-^

AHAH. I don't know what the final dragons are, but the hatchies make me think of newts! Or salamanders...

That explains the spots xd.png

reminds me of some kind of lizard as well

I'm just praying it doesn't grow a second set of legs as a S2 and turn into a spider dragon fmdjkslbjl

We have a cute little hatchie! biggrin.gif Love its description. I can't wait to see the s2 hatchie. I can never guess what the adults will look like from the s1, but maybe the s2 will give us a better clue! biggrin.gif

Just noticed the hatchie is made by JOTB. Congrats on your first (to my knowledge) holiday release!!

Edited by StormWizard212

After reading the descriptions...

I can't help but relate those dragons with the ''Trappers'' from Eternal Darkness. They hid on cracks on the walls, when you got close they attacked you.

And for some reason, I relate them too with a ''Memory'' from something I saw once - A hand stretching from a well or something, grabbing the person looking and dragging it down... Only for seconds later a shower of blood and bones.

Really can't wait to see what they are based from!

ohmy.gif I don't believe it; I just don't believe it. I've ALWAYS had a hard time catching new eggs, ESPECIALLY holiday eggs. First seven of these I clicked on, I got.

What the heck is going on?!

Last year I struggled hard to get three eggs at several hour drops, so this year I stood up at 7.30 am (ten minutes ago I was SLEEPING), hoping to manage seven eggs - this was so, so easy that it was nearly boring ohmy.gif

I have all my seven eggs (which look cool), I'm going back to sleep for another two hours or so.

Exactly! biggrin.gif

Stood up 7.30 am, too. Grabbing seven eggs was really easy.

Good for us.

Thank you, the eggs look gorgeous! I can't wait to see what they look like all grown up!

Clicked 7 times, got 6 eggs. And here I was prepared for a whole day of hunting xd.png

Thanks for the release!

Yay, the new egg is here! And it's purple! biggrin.gif And I just caught 3! And it was easier than I expected! And I might be able to catch 2 more in an hour! XP

EDIT: Anyone else notice the codes on the display eggs? Clever.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Aww, one egg's hatched!

YAY! laugh.gif

The hatchie looks... lizard-ish?

Edited by Ae0nian