TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Love the codes to your eggs TJ. Can't wait for them to hatch.

*runs around in circles, completely hyper* biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ & spriters. I managed to get 7 eggs. They are gorgous!

Can't wait to see what the hatchlings are like cool.gif

WOOT!!!!

Totally egg locked with new Halloween eggs!!!

Thank you so much TJ and all of the Spriters!!!! Wonderful Halloween event!!!!

Got one cool code out of it. Satan1, so that one shall be my male of the pair. smile.gif

And Happy Halloween DC!! smile.gif

Weirdly enough, there's already a new release egg at 4 days! I'm not quite sure how that would work, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on it and seeing if it hatches early biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween everyone! Thanks to TJ and the spriters for the lovely additions to our scrolls. Got all of my nice new eggs and can't wait to see how they turn out as grown ups. smile.gif

Woah............. this lag is amazing.

I'm scroll locked for a few more hours but am hanging around some of the fan sites clicking ER's to move them on.

Warning.

Some of the new eggs are appearing in the ER section getting way too many views and are developing soft shell.

(There are 3 very sick new Halloween eggs in the ER section of the Allure of Neglected Dragons site right now.)

Others in the egg section as well.

Isn't it too soon to be posting them anyways?

Do what you have to do I guess.

Good luck to everyone with their egg hunting and a huge thank you to TJ and the folks who worked so hard on all the Halloween goodies.

It was fun until Hurricane Sandy hit after which it became sad fun with prayers for everyone affected mixed in.

I remember the Black Saturday fires we had here in Oz. We were terrified for weeks and I still have nightmares about how close the fires got to us.

Here's hoping things get back on track for everyone soon.

>:D SIX BEAUTIFUL HALLOWSEVE EGGS FOR ME~!!!

(My sister caught them all for me~ she didn't even give me a chance to catch my own x) )

Still haven't gotten my first Blusang, but wait... I'm overburdened?!?!? Even with my crap internet, I am now egg locked with 7 pretty new eggs!

Thank you, TJ, spriters and mods!!!

Happy Halloween, everybody!!!!! biggrin.gif

Woot! I've managed to fill my scroll with new eggs (and will gift a couple of those out as soon as I can teleport them smile.gif ), and my daughters' scrolls are full! That was almost too easy (not that I'm complaining! laugh.gif ). Anyone else need a catcher? wink.gif

>:D SIX BEAUTIFUL HALLOWSEVE EGGS FOR ME~!!!

(My sister caught them all for me~ she didn't even give me a chance to catch my own x) )

Obligatory "the low-time/softshell/ER eggs in click sites are TJ's and no they cannot die."

I hope these new eggs are plague dragons. I know I say it every year and the chances of it happening are nil, but I hope these are plague dragons. Black Marrows are the best Halloween dragon so far, imo, let's see if they can be topped!

also, thanks to TJ.

I can't help but noticing how the biomes clear out of people, not out of eggs, so just wondering:

was the amount of eggs increased as a relief for people having lag and bad connections? :-)

Lag on both the site and forum are pretty bad, but I managed to catch all of my babies in the first few minutes of the drop. They are safely incubated, influenced, and hidden.

I can't wait to see what these grow up to be. I'm thinking they're spider or rat related since they're in corners.

Thank you TJ and spriters for the release! Good luck with everyone who is still on the hunt!

Easiest new release catch EVER - got all 7 of mine between 12:56 and 1:01! The forum, of course, is a different story entirely. wink.gif Thanks so much, TJ - can't wait to see what these turn out to be. <3

Bats and spiders hide in corners.... xd.png

But, whatever it is, I am very excited to be overburdened with them in the first 17 min in spite of traffic, lag, and hugely crowded biomes. The only other holiday I was here for so far was Valentines day, and I remember eggs dropping in intervals. That doesn't seem to be the case this time, and it was really nice to be able to spend the time trying to actually catch eggs rather than to wait to catch them.

Good luck to everyone catching! I can't wait to see what the hatchies and adults look like! Thank you TJ and the spriters. I am certain the new dragons are worth the wait!

YAY! It is my first event and I already caught 5 eggs, so I`m very happy!

It was quite easy in spite having lag.

Thanx TJ!

PS. Yea thats tru, I had bigger problems to post this than to get eggs. Lag moster also likely atacked forums...

Some of the new eggs are appearing in the ER section getting way too many views and are developing soft shell.

(There are 3 very sick new Halloween eggs in the ER section of the Allure of Neglected Dragons site right now.)

Others in the egg section as well.

Isn't it too soon to be posting them anyways?

Those are TJ's eggs. They always get soft shell, but they won't die of it. wink.gif

I was expecting more trouble catching my eggs, but I managed to snatch all of mine within a few minutes. Woot!

Good luck, everyone, and here's wishing ya'll plenty of eggies!

Caught 7 in the first 20 minutes. Incubated and influenced 4, will be trying to trade 3, then I will catch another 3. smile.gif thanks TJ

Egg locked thanks to these new eggs! biggrin.gif 6 Eggs, a wonderful even number. Now To wait and see what they hatch into and plan a pretty lineage.