TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

900 people online and 30 people hunting in the biomes... what is the rest doing? o.o

Couldn't access the forums earlier, too much lag. sad.gif

But I also managed to get 7 of them quite quickly after the release. Definitly wasn't hard in the least-populated biome, even though there was some lag, the page refreshed pretty quickly. I was surprised how long the first hour-drop lasted! And there are probably not so many people online because it's not on the 31st and less have time. But this sure will be an interesting dragon if you ask me! biggrin.gif

It is the first year I can grab the event eggs so easily. I got four and I love the egg.

Congratulations to the artist.

easiest catch ever :-o didt even need to turn my java off or owt, randomly clicked --- got all 6 in the space of 6 seconds o_O....whoooooo! Thank you TJ and spriters, I'm very excited x

ETA:

must be my timezone --- no biome has more than 12 people right now, with the forest only being look at by 1 person smile.gif plus the egg are in abundance, so thats great. Thanks again x

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Same here lol - went to the cave, run through all areas clicking and getting the 'overburden' message so fast I didn't believe it. Very nice biggrin.gif

I wonder though how people already have hatchies??? I didn't incubate yet, was afraid of egg sickness. Does it mean they don't get sick that easy?

From the description 'wedged in a dark corner' the first thing I thought of was spiders, am very curious if I am right xd.png

I think they're just seeing TJ's hatchling in the very first post in this thread.

Wow catching those is way easier than I expected, my scroll is already locked biggrin.gif And these look great!

I agree, TJs dragons mature much faster than anyone else's dragons, however, there's the possibility that he's rigged these to grow faster to compensate for Missus Sandy Frankenstorm performing her maiden waltz over the eastern ballroom of USA.

Taht was fast! Only needed seconds to chatch all seven eggs I can get. blink.gif

Good luck to all!

I'm very curious to find out what the adults will look like.

I thought for sure that we might get some type of spider or werewolf dragon in the cave this year, judging by the spriting threads and other in cave dragons. tongue.gif

So far, this dragon's S1 looks nothing like what I had in mind. laugh.gif

Whoa, I expected this to be a hard catch but I found catching some surprisingly easy. Got 4 and I just got to wait a few more hours till some more of my other eggs hatch and hopefully I can be lucky and catch a few more. Thanks spriter(s) and TJ for the great release. Cant wait to see the adults.

Edit: could it be The Hunchback of Notre DC?

I love you.

*Ahem*

Tried posting earlier but couldn't get a message through xd.png Caught all seven of my eggs within ten minutes of the release this morning, best I've ever done. First time I've tried the midnight drop, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Got my babies incubated and influenced, so they're all ready to go.

The hatchling reminds me of a salamandra, minus the yellow spots.

Oooh! I know! A Salamandra Bologna! laugh.gif

TJs eggs are ill they have soft shell must be all the peaple viewing them there growing very quickly

TJs eggs are ill they have soft shell must be all the peaple viewing them there growing very quickly

No worries smile.gif TJ's eggs/hatchlings are magical eggs/hatchlings. Even if they get sick enough to die, he just resurrects them. They can never truly die wink.gif

Edited by CDM

THought it would be more difficult to get them...got six already without any problems. Can't wait to see the adult sprite though biggrin.gif

Luckily, my aunt decided to delay our family trip so I was able to catch the eggs smile.gif I can't wait for them to grow.

I was surprised that they were easy to catch and judging some comments the holiday eggs are usually pretty hard to catch. Do the eggs that we just got are easier to catch because they were delayed or the holiday eggs are going to be easier to catch now?