TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm pretty happy right now! biggrin.gif I've locked myself with 6 of the new eggs (now I just need to wait for a hatchie to grow up before I grab another) and I've got some interesting codes too. One of my eggs has "NOM" in its code. Fitting, since I want to eat it... xd.png

And speaking of codes, lol TJ!

All locked up with seven! biggrin.gif And now the speculation. Purple and black, a nice dramatic color scheme... I'm thinking maybe spider dragons?

Just filled my scroll with six of those adorable little buggers. Influenced three female and three male. Hopefully I can have two adult males, two adult females, a male and a female hatchling. I'll get an ungendered next year through breeding.

Thank you so much TJ and the spriters!!! I caught 7 of them already!!! Happy (belated) Halloween everyone!!!

Got my four in the first try! All at the Coast as usual. tongue.gif Weren't I scroll-locked already I would still stop at four. It's been my scroll tradition since far before I was a silver trophy.

WOOT! EPIC! Am egglocked with them!

They seem, from description and appearance, a little like Crona from Soul Eater...

Welp, I've locked myself. happy.gif Got 7 eggs, and several "overburdened" messages. Best of luck to everyone still hunting. xd.png (And I can't wait to see what the hatchies look like.)

I love their codes xd.png

And yay! I got four so far, now I'm locked with three other eggies :/ I might abandon one but I don't know yet.

I'm all locked up~

Thanks TJ! (and artists)! Can't wait to see 'em!

Grr, I give up 'till morning. I have no attention span this late. Love the eggs though! Maybe it's just all the spiders in ToT, but they remind me of black widows.

Ha! TJ's eggs say Hurricane Sandy Delay! xd.png

I haven't been able to catch any yet, but that is hardly unusual. It takes me a couple hours to catch the Christmas dragons, and I've not caught any Halloweens the past two years I've been . here. I only just caught a Marrow and a Pumpkin on Wednesday. smile.gif

i was about ready to put on war paint and a headband when trying to catch these. was clicking faster than ever before, and actually got my five before the first drop was over.

i am proud.

Lag! Go AWAY!

Even with the bad lag, I still was able to get 7 of these eggs! x3 So excited, I can't wait to see what these bad boys will turn out to be!

Happy (late) Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif I just caught 4 of the new eggies, and when my other 2 hatch, I'll catch 2 more :3 Interesting codes for TJ's eggs x3 "Hurricane", "Sandy", and "Delay" xd.png Thanks TJ and spriters! :3

New eggs! :D

*sighs* And I'd hoped to at least pick up a couple tonight, but my brother did...something... to the internet tonight, and now 90% of the websites I try to use - including the cave - instantly log me back out again the second I sign in, no matter what browser I use. Gonna have to see if he can fix it in the morning, I guess. :(