TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Gah. The adults are just beautiful and scary at the same time!

I wish alt. blacks could be cb because these would look GREAT with them.

I think I'll wind up doing Lurker x Ember/ Sun Set/ Magma whichever one looks best

the Sunset x Lurker combo is especially striking, cause of the pinks and purples in the Sunset. it highlights the purple in the Lurker and brightens the pink in the Sunset.

my fav combo listed is the 09 Valentine x Lurker though. it just really brigthens the Valentine up imo.

though i need a ST x Lurker lineage *nods* absolutley adore that pairing.

I love the pose of the male best, but I do love both dragons. The male reminds me of a cross between a werewolf and a dragon. It's certainly demonic looking. >:) I like the way he's on his back legs and he looks like he's in mid leap, getting ready to snag some unfortunate prey. Awesome job. smile.gif

Stunning dragons biggrin.gif

The male one reminds me of a Xenomorph - just one of my all time favourite monsters!

The female would've looked awesome with the original male sunset sprite. The brighter shinier look doesn't really go as well.

The sprites go great with gold, though!

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=Delay

And I'm not a huge fan of the albino sprite, but I'm thinking these are kind of nice:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=Delay

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=2&mate=P9e4

ETA: Awesome male lurker combination for the win, LOL!!!

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=gYFK0

Edited by tjekan

Woooow. Awesome adults! I really like the male's pose.

Okay, freeze 1 at s1 hatchling, freeze 1 at s2 hatchling, influence one female and one male... This is fun!

These are gooooorgeoooouuusssss!!! At first, I didn't think they were Halloweenish enough, but I've taken another look, and everything about them is WONDERFUL. I wonder if JOTB git any--I haven't seen them around. Anyway, thank you to JOTB and TJ!

blink.gif You're right ...

I haven't seen JOTB post anything since 10/28 ...

Cave Lurker... did anyone else here play Dungeons and Dragons back in the early days? *checks a couple of possible names* Apparently not, since I'm now the happy owner of Lurker Above and Lurker Below. Woot!

Haha wow! Congrats!

I actually named two of mine those earlier, except mine have CB at the end, since I use endings to keep track of things.

I love how they're creepy and awesome at the same time. I like the female best haha.

I can't wait for mine to grow up! biggrin.gif

Not quite sure about the females, but I love the males!

Am I the only one who thinks these guys look like the demons from the 2002 scooby-doo movie?

Image Link

laugh.gif I see what you mean!

I suppose that the cousin in scooby-doo simply lost his ability to fly many generation ago. tongue.gif

*I edited the image in the original post so I don't stretch the page*

I had too much fun naming my dragons xd.png

Two gendered so far ^^

I'm patiently (haha riiiight) waiting for the rest to catch up, and then become adults biggrin.gif

So far I'm liking the nebula pairings the best with these guys - very inky dark and - well nebulous. xd.png

EDIT: Ok, Sir Barton, now I'm on a Stephen King lineage kick because of the daydreams. Ok, ok. They were gorgeous dragons to begin with, not as 'pretty' as I hoped, but 'pretty freakish' i.e. - the perfect halloween dragon. Anyway - I have a renewed sense of lineage hope for these guys. I just need to remember to 'keep my head in the clouds,' and stick with the nebbies and dreamies.

Edited by panic siren

I was a little surprised at first, I have not imagined the adults looking like this, but... I must say, I love how strange and different they look from any other dragon breed in the cave. Really creepy, ust as a halloween dragon should be! smile.gif

Maybe they'd look good with GWs, Pinks or Whites, too?

The Sunsong-pairing is awesome!

So far I'm liking the nebula pairings the best with these guys - very inky dark and - well nebulous. xd.png

EDIT: Ok, Sir Barton, now I'm on a Stephen King lineage kick because of the daydreams. Ok, ok. They were gorgeous dragons to begin with, not as 'pretty' as I hoped, but 'pretty freakish' i.e. - the perfect halloween dragon. Anyway - I have a renewed sense of lineage hope for these guys. I just need to remember to 'keep my head in the clouds,' and stick with the nebbies and dreamies.

Nightmares and Dreamscapes was Awesome!!! To this day I call creepy places Crouch End. wink.gifxd.png