TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

and also, what do you think about this pairing?

*link to lurker x thunder*

I think it looks nice together, but the Thunder being so bright, it just... meh. tongue.gif It gives off a nice cold feeling, which I like though.

... chimes. This pairing makes me think of chimes.

Edited by YellowTsunami

How about this pairing?

Summer x Lurker

It may not be the most visually pleasing one, but it's for this lineage, and kind of makes sense with the names. Also I kind of like how much the two contrast with each other.

Edited by TVTD

How about this pairing?

Summer x Lurker

It may not be the most visually pleasing one, but it's for this lineage, and kind of makes sense with the names. Also I kind of like how much the two contrast with each other.

Hm, I like it and I think it's very fitting. biggrin.gif

How about this pairing?

Summer x Lurker

I'm loving it for the quote Old Nan ftw. Are you planning to do the entire "speech"?

I'm loving it for the quote Old Nan ftw. Are you planning to do the entire "speech"?

Yup, already got the necessary names reserved. As well as a crap-ton of other Game of Thrones names.

Oh my sweet summer child

what do you know of fear

Fear is for the winter

when the snows fall*

a hundred feet deep*

and the ice wind comes*

howling out of the north*

Fear is for the long night*

when the sun hides its*

face for years at a time*

when children are born and*

live and die all in darkness*

and the white walkers*

move through the woods*

That is the time for fear*

*placeholders

Edited by TVTD

The new dragons are so pretty. And I love that they are "Lurkers" which could be considered a slight reference to the forum. I'm going to have fun naming and describing them. I love that they are dimorphic, like the Marrows. I was so excited when I saw three hatchlings in the first post.

As always, I think that the Cavern Lurkers will look best with themselves next Halloween.

Love the dragons! smile.gif Thanks, JOTB!

Thanks, too, to everyone who made our Halloween event such a success!

*leaves pumpkin-shaped brownies for everyone*

That, my friend is awesome.

Thanks!

Here are the Lurkers paired with JOTB's other dragons.

Lurker x Gold Horned Tangar

Gold Horned Tangar x Lurker

Lurker x Harvest

Harvest x Lurker

Lurker x Spotted Greenwing

Spotted Greenwing x Lurker

Lurker x Olive

Olive x Lurker

Not Technically Possible:

Lurker x Ultraviolet

Ultraviolet x Lurker

I like that ultraviolet pair. That would be amazing, were it possible. mad.gif

EDIT: you guys should try to grab some Game of Thrones names. You'd be surprised at what isn't taken. (unless, of course, I already took it)

Edited by TVTD

Love, love the adults! biggrin.gif Such awesome dragons this year. (LOL, not that I've disliked one yet, in the years I've been here!) Looking forward to mine growing up!

They look pretty cool, though they aren't my favorites. They remind me of some sort of creepypasta character. o3o I do like them though. They just weren't what I was expecting xd.png

Wick-ed draggies JOTB!!

Well done.

All in all, a great Halloween thanks TJ and team.

(But nothing will ever top the Vampire release in my mind laugh.gif )

Except for one (influenced) female, I have no clue what naming theme to use. But, I do love these dragons.

I like the this year's halloweens, especially that really aggressive looking male!

This one was a great Halloween, really! There was simply so much, ToT made its comeback and the Aliset story was funny and interesting, too! A really big 'Thank you!' to everyone who helped to organize this event!

I love them!!!! The male's leg is a bit awkward, but the wings... O.o They're amazing! I'm thinking they might look cool with purple Nebulae, though I don't know what mate my male is going to get.

Thanks!

Here are the Lurkers paired with JOTB's other dragons.

Lurker x Gold Horned Tangar

Gold Horned Tangar x Lurker

Lurker x Harvest

Harvest x Lurker

Lurker x Spotted Greenwing

Spotted Greenwing x Lurker

Lurker x Olive

Olive x Lurker

Not Technically Possible:

Lurker x Ultraviolet

Ultraviolet x Lurker

I like that ultraviolet pair. That would be amazing, were it possible. mad.gif

EDIT: you guys should try to grab some Game of Thrones names. You'd be surprised at what isn't taken. (unless, of course, I already took it)

I agree, the lurkers look great with the Ultraviolets.

These are awesome. Actually, the male is beyond awesome. <3 I'm not fond of either of their lineage shots, but perhaps I'll grow on them.

These are absolutely bad ass.

They remind me of these eels that lurk in underwater crevices (or reefs) and strike when their prey is in their line of sight...or something along those lines. o.o

Oh yes. And they are purple. Therefor, awesome. >3

Edited by Plant

Mwee! Couldn't be happier with these dragons and the way they turned out...Thank you to all who were involved in the making of these awesome creatures

*sees the adults for the first time* Woooah! Would not want to mess around with these guys ohmy.gif Absolutely freaky! I love them! laugh.gif Especially those males

Edited by s0r0k4