TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Hum, something about the wings on the female bother me...

I love them both, otherwise biggrin.gif

I love the adults <3

I'm already looking forward for mine (two males and two females) to grow up~

The wings on the female look like capes instead of wings, there color is so dark you cant really see the viens and lines in them.. I love them, im just sayin. smile.gif Other than that they will look great on my scroll! smile.gif

Oh my heavens. Just got home from working as a poll clerk and saw THESE beauties!

I am in love.

I love the Halloweens past and the new, the vamps are so cool, the Pumpkins i just want to pick them up and cuddle and kiss them, the Marrows are totally awesome, the Walkers oh my gosh I cried when I first saw them knowing I would never have a cb of them, had to wait a year to get mine and im so happy to have them. If i had to pick a favorite I couldnt really choose, its been a toss up on the pumpkin and walker, but now we have these evil creatures that are just too cool for words

A candy Corn dragon would make me totally happy Id love to see that

Yes, my hatchies finally gendered! <3 Keep growing little ones, I want you all grown up ASAP. biggrin.gif

Haha my little sister convinced me to name a pair of my lurkers: Prince Harming and Creeping Beauty lol smile.gif (shes only 5 what can I say)

Haha my little sister convinced me to name a pair of my lurkers: Prince Harming and Creeping Beauty lol smile.gif (shes only 5 what can I say)

nice

Thanks smile.gif

Just waiting for 4 of my hatchies to gender. smile.gif

Ok all my hatchies are now named and I got rid of 20 tombstones (they didnt want to turn zombie dry.gif )

Hmm, they're okay. I like the female way more than the male, even though her arms look kind of stunted. The male is just... I can see what the spriter was trying to pull off, but the limbs and digits look a bit wonky to me. Like he's really top-heavy, but has a very teeny waist.

Bahh, this is why I like seeing adult sprites before user eggs start to hatch/gender =P I would've loved to influence all mine female. I do like the colors used and the hatchlings are probably my favorite out of the set.

Woot! Got my sisters Halloween dragons shared between me and my other sister (after, as I said earlier, my youngest sister didn't like them and thought they were 'really scary'!).

So happy!! Can't wait for them to gender! Mine were influenced.. hers weren't...! I'm hoping for even numbers.. or close to even numbers!

Yay! Great Halloween - even though it was delayed!

Woot! Got my sisters Halloween dragons shared between me and my other sister (after, as I said earlier, my youngest sister didn't like them and thought they were 'really scary'!).

So happy!! Can't wait for them to gender! Mine were influenced.. hers weren't...! I'm hoping for even numbers.. or close to even numbers!

Yay! Great Halloween - even though it was delayed!

Thats awesome good for you! smile.gif Im suprised how many people are throwing them out..

The new Halloween dragons are wonderful. I would love to see more dragons like this. One of my favorites, along with Vampire and Marrow. I also really like the pumpkins too. smile.gif

Hmmmm these dragons might need to grow on me. Right now something is bothering me about the anatomy. Could possibly that I'm not getting all the detail on my screen *shrugs*

Still nice of the person to spend the time on it to give us a new halloween dragon smile.gif

Someone just abandoned 4 Cave Lurkers and I snagged them one right after the other! Awesome!!! smile.gif Dont know who would'nt like them but hey more for me smile.gif

Whoa! What a grab! Congrats biggrin.gif

Whoa! What a grab! Congrats biggrin.gif

Thanks I was shocked to see them on the AP and then even more shocked that I caught them! smile.gif

Someone just abandoned 4 Cave Lurkers and I snagged them one right after the other! Awesome!!! smile.gif Dont know who would'nt like them but hey more for me smile.gif

0_0

You have 20.

Did people just feel generous?

Yea, I think so.

Either that or they don't want that much Halloween dragons.

Which is weird.

Speak for yourself. You've got 9.

Well, even if I have 4, I made 3 users who weren't able to catch any of these dragons happy...

I tried to give two of mine away, but no one wanted them... I was thanked, but no takers. I was even told that for my generosity, anything on one's scroll that i wanted, they would give to me!!! blink.gif That was so cool of them...

Edited by Husky51

I tried to give two of mine away, but no one wanted them... I was thanked, but no takers. I was even told that for my generosity, anything on one's scroll that i wanted, they would give to me!!! blink.gif That was so cool of them...

Hey, I'll take some if you still want to give them out. |D