TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Hmm, the S1 sprite almost looks like a snake?

Either way, it's quite adorable. Like everyone else, I'm dying to see the adult!

I'm pretty sure these will be spider dragons... The description is really evocative and intriguing, and definitely reminds one of spiders.

The hatchling so far is really cute but I'm a bit wary about what it could be(It sounds like a spider but I get the feeling that is too obvious and it's going to be based on something else entirely from creepy stories or whatever.)

Hmm...

With the hunched back, I'm almost thinking of the traditional Halloween cat.

Sorry, but I'm really hoping it's not a spider dragon...

I'm pretty sure these will be spider dragons... The description is really evocative and intriguing, and definitely reminds one of spiders.

Hmm, from the description, it makes me think of a Brown Recluse spider.

Perhaps this dragon will be something concerning the word "Recluse" in the name? That'd be pretty cool!

There's always been a limit on how many holidays eggs we can catch.

Why can we get so many of the halloween ones? Does anybody know?

I'm scared to catch too many in case they get automatically abandoned sad.gif

The S1 is so cute looking smile.gif I can't wait to see the S2 and the Adults.

Has anyone seen the AP? its loaded with eggs! i have never seen it so full up!

I was surprised that they were easy to catch and judging some comments the holiday eggs are usually pretty hard to catch. Do the eggs that we just got are easier to catch because they were delayed or the holiday eggs are going to be easier to catch now?

I don't know, maybe it's a timezone thing? The Shadow Walkers were pretty easy to catch last year too.

There's no limits on how many Halloweens you can catch, only Christmas and Valentine dragons have the '2 eggs per scroll rule'. smile.gif

From what I know, there is no limit on Halloween eggs. I might be wrong though, this is my first DC Holiday drop.

halloween is a free for all holiday, there is no limits on halloween dragons!! Enjoy the catching smile.gif you wont lose them!!

edit: DOUBLE ninja.gif 'd ! 0.o

Edited by Kara Wolf

Was up hella-early and got my 7 eggs without too much trouble! I have to echo the "spider" sentiment that I got from the description as well as the red dots on the egg (looked like rows of spider eyes!), but once I saw the hatchie that idea went belly-up. smile.gif Can't wait to see what these will look like when they grow up!

I don't know, maybe it's a timezone thing? The Shadow Walkers were pretty easy to catch last year too.

Could be. Oh really? I wasn't around then, so I wouldn't know xd.png Hopefully xmas dragons and valentine dragons would be easy to catch too smile.gif They probably will since they have a limit.

Could be. Oh really? I wasn't around then, so I wouldn't know xd.png Hopefully xmas dragons and valentine dragons would be easy to catch too smile.gif They probably will since they have a limit.

I'm going to have a hard time during Christmas with the limit, because I'm such an OCD person when it comes to lineages....

That's why I like the no-limit for Halloween; I'm free to catch all the awesome lineages I like! xd.png

But still.

The hatchling...Oh I can't get over how cute it is!~

YAAAYY egg locked already! (came on exactly four minutes ago)

Thank you sooo much smile.gif

EDIT: Oh hurhur love the codes TJ tongue.gif

Edited by OceanSong

I nabbed 2 more eggies, which takes my total to 4. I only have a bronze trophy, and I have a seasonal egg I need for freezing, because I'm sorta obsessed with completion and neatness. rolleyes.gif Thanks TJ for thinking about others in the USA, and I hope eveyone got their fill of those CB beauties. wink.gif

Got mine! biggrin.gif Glad is was so easy.

Can't wait to see what sort of dragons will come out of these little ones. The descriptions reminds me of spiders... Or a dark lurker dragon or something. tongue.gif

Can someone clear up this for me, I am bit confused. For whole day today, the new eggs are going to be up? The AP won't block them?

I got four of my five Halloween eggies, I'm just trying to incu-hatch my GW egg but somehow I'm still waiting for the little bugger. xd.png

Thanks for all you have done TJ - and thanks for this being so easy - all 7 in under 3 minutes ! I can go back to sleep !

Can someone clear up this for me, I am bit confused. For whole day today, the new eggs are going to be up? The AP won't block them?

That's right. Aren't holidays great ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

That's right. Aren't holidays great ?

Yes they are biggrin.gif Glad to hear that, my sister only got two eggs because she was egglocked. Good to know that she would be able to get 2 more later today.

Egg-locked my scroll with those beauties in just three minutes!!! Good luck to everyone and - thank you, TJ!

Also thanks to the artist, both egg and hatchling look really interesting smile.gif

Happy belated Halloween everyone! That was super easy. Got my eggs in 5 seconds. There was hardly anyone in the biomes. Last year it took me hours just to get 2 SW's! smile.gif

Thank you TJ and the spriters! Can't wait to see them grown!

Edited by Raphy