TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Even if I have to use IE, 37/whateverthenewnumberisnow, whoo hoo!

~Feathers

I'm officially in love with the dressed up Skywings, Heartseekers and Ribbon Dancers. The colors, sooooo pretty <3

And the Sunsets and Sunrises look so pretty dressed up as Moonstones and Sunstones.

Already got the 2 new ToT treats and the new Aliset item. Now to wait for my current Halloween egg batch to hatch (well, six of them anyway), so I can catch more, incubate those and have them ready to hatch on the 31st.

@AzureMist

Check out the list of items on the Wiki: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Haunting_in_Aliset (it's still missing the sandwich).

Feel free to PM me if you need help (:

Edited by becrux

Can anyone confirm that there are 35 items to the adventure or if there is more. I believe I got the extra item tj just added but I just want to make sure I have them all

Yeeeeah still wondering if anyone can confirm or deny this for me

UGH, the dressed-up Sunsets/Sunrises as Sunstones/Moonstones are my faaaaaaaavorites. I hoard Moonstones like a muhfuh, and I really want them to get a costume, but if they don't, this is almost good enough. X]

~Feathers

Well, I've gone and clicked around pretty much everything in the event again. But I'll do it again, just to be sure!

But yeah, nothing else showed up besides that last delicious looking item. So far!

Well, I've gone and clicked around pretty much everything in the event again. But I'll do it again, just to be sure!

But yeah, nothing else showed up besides that last delicious looking item. So far!

I went through all the links again. Checked each one twice.

Unless there is some kind of secret order to get another item, I don't think there's anything else to obtain there.

And TJ did say "a secret", so I guess that points out to just one item?

XD.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' /> user posted image

U mad, bro?

Well, I'm up to 35 items and found only one of the new items TJ added, so I'm assuming TJ there's 36?

Did the sprite for the sunsong amphitere get rolled out early? Cos im sorry to say but that fire is uuuugggggly. Love the dark skywings and shiny guardians though <3

Edit: also, I luurve the stripes, particularly red. I hope these alts will recur every year.

Edited by loudwhitenoise

I kind of wish there was an option to turn off the costumes, because it's a huge pain trying to find dragons on my scroll when they look so different.

Doing this for the wiki-

Anyone know who made the Haunting in Aliset badge?

If you do and provide me with the information, I'll be forever appreciative.

Well, I'm up to 35 items and found only one of the new items TJ added, so I'm assuming TJ there's 36?

TJ added two new treats for the ToT event, and a secret to the Aliset event.

Doing this for the wiki-

Anyone know who made the Haunting in Aliset badge?

If you do and provide me with the information, I'll be forever appreciative.

Patience wink.gif, just keep an eye on Infinis' post on the first site where the artist credis will be listed.

TJ added two new treats for the ToT event, and a secret to the Aliset event.

Whoops! happy.gif' my bad. I misread it.

Patience wink.gif, just keep an eye on Infinis' post on the first site where the artist credis will be listed.

I keep forgetting that the front page is there x.x

Will remember to check if I have internet in the next few days

Decided to re-read the ending dialogue and got a new item, kewl.

Oh, and... Candy Cane Golds!

Is that where the secret sandwich is? I've checked through all the places and haven't found it

More treats and more customs!

The wish I made last night has come true!

Thanks again to TJ and all the staffs!

Edited by catpaw