TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Probably doesn't help that I haven't seen that film, aha! God I'm so behind on this genre of film. rolleyes.gif

~

Just realised something cute/lame. It's like, reverse Halloween on DC. All the adult dragons are dressing up and the kids are sticking to their skin. Can just imagine a little hatchling going to his pillow father "Dadddd, why are you wearing Mr. Ballooney's body? You're so embarrassing." laugh.gif

Word of advice, avoid that movie! ><

Word of advice, avoid that movie! ><

its a good movie, just avoid the sequels and the horrible tv series.

its a good movie, just avoid the sequels and the horrible tv series.

hmm is there more then one version? The one I'm thinking of I recall reallllllllllllly disliking, had the weird shrieking female vamps that hung out on the ceiling o.o

Or I need to watch it again and re-evaluate perhaps hehe smile.gif

Edit: er shrieking/echoing

Edited by Erithan

i am having a slight problem with Aliset...i know the other day i found the moon, today it was gone and now whatever shop, stall, tavern i try to explore i end up at the Apothecary’s Hut...even if i 'go past the village to the next one...i end up at the Apothecary’s Hut...i guess i will try tomorrow if Hurricane Sandy allows me sad.gif

i am findng the ToT items just fine, it is just Aliset that i am having problems with

Wooooh, the Sunsong Amphiteres doing the Phoenix. I like the other Outfits too.

And I have found the new Aliset Item. Thank you. No I must collect the last T & T's. About 10 to go!

Vampire as Van Helsing... this is hilarious! xd.png And Sunsong in flames really scared me. But sometimes it's just really fun to be scared. wink.gif Can't wait if more dragon costumes appear.

I am at 58 treats now - so I am not sure how many we will end up with smile.gif

@ Varekis: The Golds, they are mocking me laugh.gif

I'm having so much fun this year! The extra tricks and treats that are showing up daily are great. It's so much better than getting it all over and done with, on the very first day! Keeps it interesting and worth tuning in each day, to see what else the Tricksters of DC have come up with for us biggrin.gif

hmm is there more then one version? The one I'm thinking of I recall reallllllllllllly disliking, had the weird shrieking female vamps that hung out on the ceiling o.o

Or I need to watch it again and re-evaluate perhaps hehe smile.gif

Edit: er shrieking/echoing

umm, blade didint have shrieking female vamps that hung out on the ceiling. that sounds like van helsing though for one sceen.

blade is a vampire/ vampire hunter thats known as the "day walker" by other vampires. he saves a doctor and they both try to find a cure for vampirism. blade has to constently take medicine so he wont go crazy for blood.

heres more info: blade

Just when I think I've got everything...more gets released! xd.png Found all the new secrets, and loving the new costumes as well...the butterfly-luminas remind me of when I dressed up as a monarch butterfly for halloween when I was a kid...cuz the teacher I had raised and released butterflies...and the class would participate...so it inspired that year's costume for me. n_n Good times.

Love the ridgewings and their candles too. And the vines' vines are all withered...clever.

No.

No. No.

No.

Stop with the eyeballs already @_@

I like the various animals :3 I have a soft spot for spiders and the like.

It's dismembered body parts I hate.

I like the various animals :3 I have a soft spot for spiders and the like.

It's dismembered body parts I hate.

Surprisingly, I don't mind the eyeballs...they're kinda oddly cute...it's the severed fingers that creep me out. >.< *shudder*

umm, blade didint have shrieking female vamps that hung out on the ceiling. that sounds like van helsing though for one sceen.

blade is a vampire/ vampire hunter thats known as the "day walker" by other vampires. he saves a doctor and they both try to find a cure for vampirism. blade has to constently take medicine so he wont go crazy for blood.

heres more info: blade

I think we miscommunicated xd.png I LOVE blade, loved him in his brief appearences in the old spider man cartoon to boot hehe

when I said avoid that movie, I was referring to Van Helsing tongue.gif

I think we miscommunicated xd.png I LOVE blade, loved him in his brief appearences in the old spider man cartoon to boot hehe

when I said avoid that movie, I was referring to Van Helsing tongue.gif

ah, i thought you meant blade. laugh.gif

ah, i thought you meant blade. laugh.gif

hehe, no way I couldn't like blade with all the vampire movies/books I read/watch. hmm now that I think about it I think I have Blade purchased and owned on my amazon account o.o May have to go watch that!

sorry for blathering away, oddly hyper despite low blood sugar at the moment unsure.gif

They eyeballs just annoyed me because I found three in a row. I was like "CAN I GET SOMETHING DIFFERENT HERE?" If I'd found them more spaced out, it wouldn't have bothered me.

Four spiders versus four eyeballs...if more are released I'll be hoping for eyeballs. xd.png

This ^

I love the Guardians!

And burning Sunsongs? That's cruel xd.png

That was simple...

TJ: Let us keep some of these costumes! The dragons look awesome! Spectacular. I want them to stay like this...

Edited by rayemoon

Beatiful costumes, I really really love Pygmies wub.gif They are so cute. Very good work!

I found the secret item in 20 seconds, was kinda easy happy.gif