TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

59/59 treats and all 35 things from the villiage. Though it might just be me, but I kind of wish it was a even 60 treats lol xd.png

WB

Only 16hrs and my first set of hatchies will be growing up! smile.gif

Got the new Aliset item, but the treats aren't showing up today and I only have about half of them (I think).

Edit: Had to logout and then back in. Now the Treats are back!

Edited by The Lion

New Aliset item found. Thanks TJ. And thanks for telong us that there was a new item to begin with!

At first I thought #35 in the Haunting was a TOT item, hehe. I love these sprites!! *huggles the spriters!!!*

Awesome, even more stuff to collect xd.png

Edit:

Aaaand I'm done. Thanks a bunch *runs off to admire pretty dragons in costumes*

Edited by Isuzu

Ooh, a new Aliset item? Off to play again!

Edit: ha, that was quick! And cute. biggrin.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

Ooh, a new Aliset item? Off to play again!

Edit: ha, that was quick! And cute. biggrin.gif

wait WHAT! theres more than 34 now?

I'm quite curious about a few of the disguises the dragons are wearing, I can't guess what they all are, especially the Ice dragon. Would a few people be kind enough to either make a list here or start one on the wiki with the names(or add names to the one with the pictures)? It would be great! I'd gladly help if my help is ever needed too!

Just want to say thanks to TJ and the spriters for all the halloween activities.

The Alisot adventure was a lot of fun. I enjoyed reading the story, and finding all the items (just picked up the sandwhich biggrin.gif ). And the Trick Or Treat items were brilliant, including the extra items that were added. And LOVE all the dragons getting dressed up for halloween. They're beautiful! Especially the Golds, Vines, Guardians, Chickens, Ices and Luminas. Well, they're all good. biggrin.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

Edited by Frodo

Hmmm. I now have 59 Tot's........33 + 24 = 57. Am I missing sumint?

Edit: 2 more Treats were added according to the top post.

Edited by Cicall

Oh, wow...this is my first halloween event and I'm just having so much fun!! I need to catch up on all the previous amazing Halloween dragons.....so many dragons, so few egg slots xd.png

Also, does anyone know if there will be a new Halloween dragon? Or when they're usually released? I was wondering if I should leave an empty slot just in case....

~* Bologna is perfect fuel for smashing tiny Misfits! *~

Rahrahahaha!

/russianspeak

<3 ;3

Edited by Nakase

Oh, wow...this is my first halloween event and I'm just having so much fun!! I need to catch up on all the previous amazing Halloween dragons.....so many dragons, so few egg slots xd.png

Also, does anyone know if there will be a new Halloween dragon? Or when they're usually released? I was wondering if I should leave an empty slot just in case....

There's always a new Halloween dragon released in the cave on the 31st.

If it's at all possible, I'd suggest you try to keep 2 egg slots open at least, so you can try to get one male and one female of the new dragon ^.^

Got all the ToT items! Upon hearing there's a new item in Aliset, I guess it's time to go exploring again...

[Or not. That was quick xd.png ]

Edited by cfmtfm