TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Thank you TJ, Spriters and staff for this wonderful event. Love Aliset, love the new Treats and especially love the dressed up dragons. To many to list that are my favourites. Can't wit till Wednesday to capture some new Halloween eggs.

Van Helsing

user posted image

I'd say it's pretty clear who the male vampires are supposed to be. xd.png

I knew it right away but I figured someone might want some proof.

Just quoting myself in case anyone was curious. c: I saw them mentioned a few more times.

~* Bologna is perfect fuel for smashing tiny Misfits! *~

Rahrahahaha!

/russianspeak

<3 ;3

You've made my day.

I love you.

The Sunsongs - just wow! If the fire could stay, I'd be collecting them.

I'm quite curious about a few of the disguises the dragons are wearing, I can't guess what they all are, especially the Ice dragon. Would a few people be kind enough to either make a list here or start one on the wiki with the names(or add names to the one with the pictures)? It would be great! I'd gladly help if my help is ever needed too!

The Ice is Frankinstein. smile.gif (or FrankinIce if you prefer)

I love the heartseekers, so dramatic, want as an alt!

Adore the luminas and water horse too, so many fun new looks! The blunas in their tophats remind me of TJ, lol.

Does any one know if there is a list of all the trick or treat items? I completed the haunted story but I'm still working on the trick or treating

Van Helsing

user posted image

I'd say it's pretty clear who the male vampires are supposed to be. xd.png

I knew it right away but I figured someone might want some proof.

This made my Halloween event!!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

I almost wish the xmas and valentines would stay that way, just to breed a lineage with. smile.gif

only 10hrs till I have adults. smile.gif

Anyone else having issues with the sprites using Google Chrome browser? Earlier they would not show up - the ToT sprites. I am also talking about the ones that appear every so often and I do not have all of them yet. I then close DC and started again and they starting showing up. But now they appear and when I click them they eventually show up in my ToT screen but also keep appearing on other screens - the same sprite. It doesn't go away unless I close the tab and re-open DC in a new tab. It happened with the last two sprites. I'll see if it continues in a few minutes when another should appear. No big deal, just wish I didn't have to close & re-open the web page.

I love the Halloween costumes for the dragons. This is my first Halloween event and so far I love everything that has been done. Thank you for all the hard work that went into this event.

Candy corn golds and Van Helsing vampires. These are getting really funny. Great job spriter team!

The Mysfit pygmy sprites.

I can't deal.

OMG I didn't even notice that until now. Ha!!

Also I adore the candy corn golds. But then I have a thing for candy corn. :3

Thank you so much for this fun event! All the dragons look so cute dressed up, I can't decide which I like best. I wish some of them would STAY those colors! The Aliset adventure was fun and the story was amusing, and I am happily collecting treats still. Thanks to TJ and all the wonderful people who worked hard to make this such a success! Can't wait to see the Halloween eggs!

UGH, I hate IE... Why will new ToT items only crop up there? ;_;

Otherwise, found the newest thingy in Aliset and now just waiting around for my tricks. Hope I have enough time to get them all. X] Is the rotation supposed to happen every 10 minutes or so?

~Feathers

If you use FireFox make sure that Javascript is turned on.

That might help.

I adore the candy corn golds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Is that what they were supposed to be? I was staring at them and couldn't make heads or tails of their costume.

Edit: I don't know much about the costume of the Skywings, but I'm really loving them too. I can't wait for my Skywing hatchlings to grow up and join in with the festive adults. biggrin.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Edit: I don't know much about the costume of the Skywings, but I'm really loving them too. I can't wait for my Skywing hatchlings to grow up and join in with the festive adults. biggrin.gif

I love them!! You should have seen how fast I changed the banner in my sig to put them next to the beautiful gold ones from last Christmas. Don't they look great together? biggrin.gif My army is ready to take to the night skies on Halloween, that's for sure.

I can't for the life of me find that dang sandwich in Aliset >:(

But the new sprites are AMAZING. At first I had no idea what the Golds were supposed to be. I also wish I had a Guardian because their shinyness is so cool!

I'm quite positive that the Skywings are supposed to look like marrows. biggrin.gif

OwO... some of my marrow hatchies already gendered. happy.gif

Edited by earthgirl