picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

((So I played LoL with Nick tonight. He keeps singing Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows over Skype. Herp. He looks like Pewdie

Best quote of the night-

Nick: www. google.com, how does I draw?

Google: 3 reasons you can't draw))

Kira ran her tongue across her lips idly after gulping down another piece of food. She looked over and smirked, "Cheeky. Don't you have room mates? That's why I chose a room by myself. Much more pleasant for guests" she jabbed another piece of meat with her fork. Faize looked at his butt again, "Well, suits me fine if you think that. One less thing to worry about" he shrugged. Kira cocked an eyebrow, "By the way... going to eat? I don't want to sit here for hours waiting for you to finish" she sniggered.

(He really does. Or like a cross between 4chan's moot and pewdiepie. Plus he SOUNDS like pewdiepie. It's funny)

Austin took the key for his room from his pocket. "Honestly I couldn't tell you. Probably, though, as I think the secretary said I was in a four person room turned three because the person who chose the room before me needed to dismantle one of the bunk beds." He flipped the key around in his hand, feeling the engraved numbers. "Room two twenty two. I probably should have asked for a room alone anyways. I didn't think about it." He shrugged, slipping the key back into his pocket. Artemis stood on her hind legs, letting her put her front paw on the table. "Maybe he's watching his girlish figure, I mean he's already fail at that but hey, a ferret can dream right?" Austin finished his burger with a satisfied look. "Well all this talk of guests and lacks of roommates, it that you're way of asking us up?"

Edited by DrakeOfBones

[i'd like to see him play Amnesia...]

Both of the twins looked up as another humanoid race entered the room, though this one looked more like a plant than a human. Kyru put a hand to his blade, though didn't draw due to a mental flick from his sister. As the two watched, the plant-woman sat down, obviously uncomfortable with the mattress.

Not one to skip introductions, Terupicked up the conversation by saying, "Greetings. I am Teru-en, and this is my brother, Kyru-en." Kyru nodded, though was obviously uncomfortable with the earthy smell that followed the plant-woman, which started filling up the room. He finally brought himself to ask, "You would not happen to be bunking here, would you?"

[Were it possible, I'd find it funny/ironic if Austin was assigned room 666. I could imagine his grumbling about racial stereotypes now... xd.png]

Edited by IceFyr1928

(("Hey everyone, this is Pewdiepie Nick and welcome to: Amnesia" TROLOLOLOL *skips away*))

Kira made a bark of laughter, "You guys could make your own horror movie in there. Tell me, were you accommodated with a furnace and cave? I hear they specify the rooms to each race's comfort" she grinned at Austin. "Who's watching a girlish figure?" Faize asked in confusion. He plucked a piece of meat off Kira's plate and devoured it. His favorite was dead mice, but beef tasted pretty good too now that he thought about it. Kira poked at her plate with her fork as Austin pressed about coming over. "Well I guess you could if you wanted, but there's not anything really to do besides sleep. I didn't bring board games" she sniggered.

Autumn looked the twins over as they spoke, seeing the males discomfort grow. "I am Autumn. I may be bunking here, however... it doesn't fit right. I may find more... suitable means of housing myself, out in the forest. This place is too..." She trailed off, not sure what word to use. She stood again. "I will work on that tomorrow, but tonight I cannot sleep in here. It feels... wrong. I will possibly see you tomorrow. I apologize to run out so quickly." She gathered her things and walked quickly out of the room, not really waiting for a reply. She made her way through the halls, towards the front door.

As she stepped into the fresh air, she smiled. She didn't like the confinement of stone walls. She made her way into the forest, and pondered. Would anyone care if she did? She could fix it if she had too... Shaking the thoughts from her head, she reached up towards her mouth. After a few moments of what looked to be chewing on something, she produced a seed. Taking the baby plant, she placed it on the ground and began to dig next to it. she dropped it into the shallow hole she made, sliding dirt back on top of it. Stepping back, Autumn purred as the creation took form, growing quickly, roots powering through the dirt. Before her stood a brand new tree, a good thirty meters tall, with enough room dug out of the trunk to house he comfortably. She stepped in, and made herself at home.

(This feels really ****ty for some reason maybe it's the cold taxing my brain...)

~~~

(Do... do ferrets eat meat o.o?)

"Honestly I couldn't tell you. Haven't been in the room yet, but I wouldn't need it." He replied with a shrug. He stood up and walked his tray over to the return spot, then returned to sit on the table, his feet on the bench. "As for me coming over, it's up to you. Though there's lots to do besides sleep." Artemis snapped up meat from Kira's plate, stretching to reach the edge from her spot in Kira's lap. "Like dessert. Dessert is something you can do besides sleep." She chuckled, thinking with her stomach.

((Yeah, they eat mice and stuff. I mean you can give them dry food and fruit but it's bad for them. They're directly related to the mongoose who kill and eat king cobra from tail to head tongue.gif that's why they got sharp teeth lol RIKI-TIKI-TAVI FTW~!))

Kira narrowed her eyes, "You being cheeky again with a play on words?" she accused Austin. The last time she had jumped the gun on that, she'd gotten called out and embarrassed. Not again. Faize licked his paws clean, "Whatever the case, dessert does sound good" he nudged Kira. She rolled her eyes. "Well what do you want? I'm sure there's EVERYTHING at the dessert table" she sniggered. The buffet was already a humorous size. The dessert table was just as much to accommodate each race. "A bit of fruit parfait would be nice" Faize chimed. While ferrets were carnivores, they liked fruit from time to time.

(Ferrets are relatives of cats and are strict carnivores.)

(Will post later.)

((That is... polecat not house cat in case of confusion xd.png which most are weasels))

Sin's chest tightened as she heard of him getting bullied. She was full of protective rage, subdued but strong. Sin didn't like to hear of any of her friends getting bullied or pushed around, no matter how long it was since she'd met them. Felic didn't seem like he would be doing anything wrong aside from maybe being different. Where the feelings came from was anyone's guess, Sin had never been through bullying and the few times she'd ever been taunted she not only was able to beat the crap out of whoever was tormenting her, she had three friends who would back her up no matter what the scheme was. She was the leader of the pack, and everyone in it kept a lookout for each other under her silver watch. They would anyway, simply because that was who they became after years of deep friendship. Perhaps it was because she was the most normal out of all of them that she developed a desire to protect them.

Whatever the reasoning, "I'm sorry ya had to go through that. The last time I got jumped by anyone stupid enough to try, it ended with both of them having black eyes, one had a sprained arm and the other had 'Sin was Here' written on his forehead." That lead to another point where she felt her aunt was on her side by some lucky star. She referred to them as 'pretty boys' and made sure they were the ones to get humiliated the most when demonstrating moves during training. Her village had ways of dealing with bullies. And no, she didn't know what headlights were but she got the idea from the context. But movies... she had no idea what he was referring to. The embargo on her country had lasted so long that they hadn't even gotten color cameras. Now that the ban was lifted, anyone who was brave enough to enter the poverty-stricken nation selling vehicles and TVs rarely found customers. In a place where a lot of people couldn't buy food, who would buy a TV? In fact they barely even had electricity yet. Only the very powerful to those of upper-middle-class standings. "Sounds like those twerps don't know how good they got it, and they're so bored they stopped picking their noses and decided to make everyone else miserable. I hate people like that. They take having a little fun with someone too far. There's a line you don't cross and if you cross it, it's not funny anymore."

[[Wait... I thought there was a final decision that Sai was banned from the thread... Was that a troll by Nick?]]

There was that protective aggression again that emanated from Sin like a lightbulb's glow. It reminded Felic of a small girl who had been the same way back at the orphanage. She was hardly twelve but she acted much like an older sister to him at times. The thought made him smile as he turned his gaze to his food again, taking another few bites before speaking up next. "It's alright. You kind of get used to it but, I'll agree with the line being crossed. I just hope it doesn't result in anyone else being hurt." Now he frowned, wonder and worry creeping along his skin and thoughts as he questioned what those boys were doing while he is away. Were they tormenting another kid in his place or were they on standby until his return? He didn't like bullies but, if needed, he would prefer to suffer the punishments himself rather than let someone else do so.

Shaking his head, Felic pierced his fork through an egg slice and quickly finished it. "There was a time when one of the younger girls, maybe six then, grabbed my hand and started pulling me around the place. She was telling me this story about a rainbow door that was hidden away in her closet. She wanted to show me the unicorn that came to talk with her each day and for me to meet her fairy friend that protected her at night from the Boogyman. Her name's Lilly and she stopped talking about things like that when she turned nine." Children tended to mature faster in an orphanage, especially when they spent more time there than others. Foster children were the more likely to mature greatly in a short period due to all of the moving about and being separated from one to be placed with another, just to be separated shortly after again.

Maybe he should consider himself lucky, not to be a foster child or to be taken in temporarily by foster parents. However, he'd been stuck at that orphanage since he could remember, no real recollection of who his parents were or what they looked like. He'd only been told that his father had handed him over to one of the caregivers and barely bothered with filing out the paperwork. Sometimes, Felic thought he was better off not knowing who the man had been anyways if what he was told was true. Though, it brought up questions about where his mother had been during that hour, what had happened to her?

There's no need to think about that stuff. It'll only make you unhappy. Felic wanted to be happy, that was his driving motivation to come here, to get away from the orphanage and see if he could learn something that would help him get his own place. 'Place' didn't particularly mean a house or apartment that he would live in. It could mean something else. However, he didn't exactly know what the other definition might be. He just knew there might be something else. "Did you want to come? To the Academy?"

((Yes, the moments of troll through skype of LoL))

Edited by Sai

(Lucky being random: I've been playing Pokemon lately, and I give all my pokemon nicknames so I sometimes end up running out of creative names that aren't blatant insults to the poor pokemon. So sometimes I think of a good name only to realize I only thought of it because it's someone I know. I almost named a male Golduck Felic on accident, but I caught myself. Same with a Rhyhorn, but I was going to call it Sai (Because it's also Japanese for rhinoceros.))

"I don't think you'll ever get bullied again after leaving here. No one messes with the combat trained heart-reader with a dragon frothing angrily at the mouth over their shoulder." She smiled and chuckled thoughtfully as she heard of immature whimsies about rainbows and unicorns. In a place so submerged in poverty and little education, mixed with heathen beliefs, she found it slightly ironic in some way. A door in the clouds wasn't that far off from thinking there was a giant white dragon that lived so high up no one could see him until his feathers fell from his back and made clouds. It was weird to think how some people believed such ridiculous things but then condemned childish fantasies to... well, childish fantasies. Including herself. "People with imaginations like that, where I come from at least, they usually turn into great story tellers or get really religious. Sometimes both, but it's a lot more fun when they become the first thing alone. But I never been to an orphanage, even though my town's kids usually have a lack of one or both parents. I don't know what it's like in one."

Sin's picture missed a parent, too. The story changed a lot when she was young, but eventually it just became taboo in her home to mention her. That began to extend outside her home as well. Even her grandfather never talked about her. The only thing she had to remember her by was a necklace she wore of pale and red wooden beads. The string had been loosened however, so no one would comment. It stayed under her shirt, only a bit of clear twine visible on her neck. The stories that changed when she was young said her mother was either killed in the war, or she abandoned her, or so on. But one day she found when she asked she just got a blank stare from her normally loud and temperamental aunt and likewise from her jolly and loving father. All she knew now was that she was in the final aggressive Azazel front, kept her for the first four or five years of her life, and that she was told by all of her relatives that her mother was a very, very bad person.

So she wouldn't ask him if he knew anything about his parents, if maybe he was a war orphan with a glory tale about his parents. She knew very well that war wasn't about heroics and nobility, it was about slaughter and betrayal.

Did she want to come? The question suddenly really made her think. Everything had happened so fast and no one really asked or protested the decision. One day her grandfather sent envoys, a day later she was waving good bye to her friends, and for only a month, give or take a few weeks, she was living at her grandfather's stronghold working out schedules and learning more about the general concept of schooling as well as the truthful blights of her people unbiased by common folk. She was more of a person who lived in that very moment, only really plighted by mistakes and reveling in achievements at the very end of the day. "I miss my friends, and I miss waking up every morning for basic work out, and my dad and aunt, and those little things that annoyed me every day that I never thought I'd miss. But I'm getting older now and I have to learn more than home could ever teach me. So, yes and no. I was happy home, but" people will depend on me, lives will be in my hands. Is what she thought, "I can't live my whole life thinking that the world ends passed the borders of the local woods. There's so much more than that." is what she said.

~~~

Choru snorted lightly at the Scorrow, but said nothing more. He closed his eyes again. He may just mess with him a little bit more if he wasn't so tired. A long fly, a long day, a whole lot of magic had rushed through his body after a long time passed with no sacrifices made to him. In fact, that could have been the first sacrifice made to him that wasn't for practice. But at that moment in time, and for possibly the rest of moments in time, he wouldn't care. Just especially now. But he did keep an ear perked to listen for eight dragon paws come tumbling down the hall. He wasn't sure if twin dragons were possible, imagine sharing that egg space! But whatever. Twins, triplets, whatever, it was bound to make a ton of noise.

~~~

(I'm going to end up doing a long paragraph in which I describe the biology of a Tatsuke when I do post him, so just allow it to be tomorrow when I'm not struggling to spell 'paragraph' else it will be even more of a nightmare than a gigantic reflective post will inherently be. He won't be interacting with anyone anyway, so I'll most likely edit this post tomorrow morning. By morning I mean afternoon when I wake up.)

((I noticed. Let's just not invite him then, right Kitty?))

((Be the call owner then so they can't invite without your permission. Or put him on ignore))

Edited by Sai

((HOLY ****ING censorkip.gif SHES ALIVE. WHAT HAS IT BEEN? TWO YEARS!?))

((Come to think of it I did see some horse stuff on her DA... was it a horse rp?))

(Guys, I don't want to mod on the thread you guys own, but could you stop using it for unrelated chat please? You keep getting my hopes up thinking someone replied or is sharing funny tidbits about their characters...)

((This is what happens when Drake doesn't reply sad.gif I get fidgety))