picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Kira rolled her eyes, "Oh forgive my train of thought. You only expressed how little of a gentlemen you were and then did a wink-wink" she said sarcastically. She looked back to the forest, "Well of course not, nitwit, I said I smell them. But... they seem to have left" she trailed off. Kira flickered her eyes as she heard Austin shift position. "It does feel peaceful. The city is so much different... it's so quiet here it's almost unnerving to me" she laughed. The city that never slept was a rightly placed name. There was always white noise somewhere, even at night. "My friends are much different than the people here. They're more in the area of chaotic-good" she murmured thoughtully. "Black hats, graffiti artisis, ect" she waved her hand as she listed them.

((Because my people drawing skills make me cry. Also just my people skills in general))

(Your people skills seem fine sweetie. As for drawing in sure your 104840140582194749 times better than better mine. I wanna seeeeee!

Ill post later, about to go out to dinner with my family.)

(I started thinking about the door after Narvix first wrote Luch, but before that I wasn't thinking of AiW at all. I just tend to think of the oddest things. Like the circuits in a building actually being a dragon's veins or having the walls have eyes that watch you when you're about to do something weird and you think no one's there. Or other odd whimsies. Before I decided on Choru I was going to enter a water zombie who always told dark jokes.)

(Everyone sucks at drawing people. Your people drawing skills only go up a level when every other skill goes up a level. It's like that one Pokemon who's always a few levels behind, no matter how often he's the head of your party.)

(I gave Luch Zazu's voice in my head, for some reason.)

((Btw Lucky what does Sin wear and what's her skin tone?))

[[xd.png For Luch, I keep thinking of some old time accent or something. Like, maybe, a farmer of the 20's or 30's.]]

(Sin usually wears tank tops because it helps to make her look in that medium between chubby and skinny, if you get what I mean. When I draw a tank top on her it looks better than full shirts, too. She's not fat but she's not average either. Usually when I color it she had normal gray pants and a red tank top, or I put her in a white T-shirt and black pants. Nothing fancy.)

(Sorry DX I was rushing between catching a show and allowing my mother to experiment on my face with green clay. Sin's white but not pale. Maybe something like this. It's honestly not a big factor though as long as she's not Snow White or Django.)

Edited by Luckyclaw

((*finishes sketch..... stares* .... HOW DO BUTTS WORK!? Or for that matter, faces user posted image

Ermigerd, I so see Sin as Nel now...))

Edited by Sai

(It's very simple once you understand the basics. When it has a big booty, you call it big booty. I would assume you do the same with faces.)

(...Who's Nel? *To Google*)

(EDIT: Wow, she could fit her head inside her breast. Sin's actually a little chubbier than that, though xd.png But that hair is pretty spot on when Nel's a kid. Only Sin's got red hair.)

(*Keeps Googling* Wow this character is so cute as a child.)

Edited by Luckyclaw

((Nel Zelpher Well, the hair anyway... *_*

So they may or may not look slightly mentally handicapped. But it's ok))

(Oh, that's a different Nel. Whoops. But look at this thing. My god that whole Google trip was worth it. So freaking adorable hurg.

Yep, that Nel's hair looks pretty Sinnish. I wish I could give you a reference picture but the friend who once drew her I had to break connections with and I have neither skill nor scanner.)

"Buttercup, I'm a demon that's a quarter human. I don't know where exactly that puts me but its probably close to chaotic good." He chuckled, shaking his head. "And I've seen the cities, modern ones and ones you've only read about. Either way they're much too loud for my taste. Just prefer the quiet. Gives my mind a little rest." He put his head down, his horns keeping his face off of the ground. "I'm bored! So in all seriousness, what would you LIKE to do right now. I'm seriously up for just about anything."

(I didn't think about how awkward 8 horns was gonna make his head. Also never imagine him in this position.

And Sai I'm serious I would love to read your comic. Pleaseeeeee!)

Edited by DrakeOfBones

((Coloring it now... Going to work early though :'(

And sorry toots- it's still in development. The writing is there, just haven't drawn it X3 only the ****ty prologue is done *shrug*))

Kira laughed at his response, "I thought you were just chaotic bad. Not exactly an angel, are you?" she looked over at him. Kira shook her head. Her friends were chaotic good for the purpose they caused a ruckus to try and aggressively defend the common people from corrupt higher powers. She wasn't sure Austin quite had the same intentions. She made a breathless laugh and pushed herself up, getting to her feet. Her hands brushed her cloths off. "Do you want to go eat then? Everyone gets so fussy when we go out into the woods. Perhaps... it'll be quieter" she trailed off. Kira moved in front of him and offered him her hand, "What do you say, my chaotic friend?" she smirked.

(Well now you know that you have a fanbase for your yet unborn comic. Afanbase with demanding needs who demand you update every hour and draw merciless fanart and make OCs and pair every single character in your comic with the most unassuming characters. And we will be watching you. Always. Forever and eeeever...)

((*cries* ... on the offnote I gave Enk a baseball bat to hit himself with through PM. So he'll be joining us next rp day.

The comic is just a mini series. Experimental short if you will. Well the script anyway... the drawings tend to take up a billion pages in comics anyway xd.png))

"Why did you have to steal a horse?" Felic asked, incredulous. Sin mentions wrestling a bear and he has to ask about the theft of a horse? Leave it to him to pursue ethically wrong situations. He glanced over at the tables, taking note of which ones were mostly occupied and which ones were not. Deciding upon an empty table slightly further from the group of riddlers, Felic sat down and placed his things in the space to his left. That gave Sin the option to sit to his right or across from him.

[[*dies from the shortness* ugh, sorry x.x My brain stopped working as it currently hurts.]]

[[Mech, was Arias's form accepted by PickNick10?

Not nitpicking or anything, just making sure.]]

Edited by Narvix

((Mech, you cannot post until you have been accepted. You must then post your form to the board for us to see))

((Use double parenthasis when talking out of character.

Just post the form you sent to nick here so we can see it

Also, dont double post))

Edited by Sai

[[For quotes you use the coding or just click 'quote' at the top of whatever post you wish to quote (as you've already figured out).

[quote]Text[/quote]

As for posting your form, basically just copy/paste it into a response here.]]

Sin took her seat next to him. Honestly, she wasn't even really thinking about where she was sitting, it just happened to be the closest seat and she was already thinking about what had happened to bother with the extra three brain cells that would tel her to take another seat. "Uh-huh. My friend Feng is a merchant and him and his father own two horses and a teacup mule. One horse is shy as a butterfly and the other is real hellspawn. Meanwhile there was a horse breeder who lives in the town. At one point he bred this really amazing horse. It was strong, fast, beautiful, and noble. It saved his ass from some kind of beast or another. He started thinking it was a real gift from the heavens and that no one could beat him and his horse together. It was nice at first, giving all the little kids rides and helping everyone out when we needed extra muscle, but somehow he really messed himself, and that horse, up. Snottiest things I'd seen since fever season. After this gigantic argument with Feng's father, Poppa Feng challenged the guy to a joust." She was finished with her second apple at that point and started to dig into the meat. She used a fork and knife until she got to those fatty bits where her manners would go out the window and she would hold it down with her fork while chewing through the sinew. Which was understandable- the cafeteria knives were about as sharp as spoons. "Anyways, Feng came to me in the middle of the night. He was all teary faced, saying "Sin, please! You gotta help! My pop's gonna get trampled!" After all, the horse that guy had bred... it was a titan. Not even Hell Horse looked like he could take him on. We talked all night trying to figure out a solution. First we talked about stealing the breeder's horse but decided that it would be a stretch to ride a normal horse, let alone a megahorse. By the way, we were about ten. So naturally it was all pretty half-baked. In the end we decided it was best to steal Hell Horse so Feng's Pop couldn't compete. It would just look like it had been stolen, and when everything blew over we would return him unharmed. So, three days later, I was breaking into my best friend's stable in the dead of night, sneaking a horse into my wine cellar. I still don't know how I hid that thing from my dad. It screamed like some kind of lost soul and beat around like it was trying to crush someone. Come to think of it... I think the only reason he didn't find out was because he thought the wine cellar was haunted." One steak was gone. But she still had a few more laying on her plate. She started on the next one. "The joust is a whole 'nother story entirely. But I'll just let you know; no, the shy horse didn't suddenly become a unicorn and knock the other horse senseless."

Sin paused to see Felic's reaction, or to hear anything he had to add. She had been monolauging for a while now, best not to drown her friend in walls of red text.

~

Mitch was getting bored of hearing her story. Halfway through, he had come off from her shoulders and plopped beside the tray. He cut off bits of meat for himself with his needle teeth and chewed in silence. Perhaps the dragon twins would notice him, but as it stood he wasn't going any more than two feet from Sin.

((I'm extremely lazy about backgrounds and I still hate drawing people. But here's your cruddy drawing. I did what I could... Click here

.... *waddles away*))

Edited by Sai