picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

(Well in defense Nick, you rival the great Renaissance painters and have revolutionized modern art. I'm also pretty sure you have cult followings in Tibet, Moscow and Guam who all have holy wars over who gets to fondle replicas of your skin cells. Comparing any artwork to yours is like comparing elephant finger paints to Pablo Picasso. In fact, simply from you drawing the picture a rift to Heaven opened up and a small monk on the top of a mountain just ascended into enlightenment and rained diamonds and gold coins onto small, starving children in Ethiopia. Whenever you draw a picture, it postpones Armageddon for another 500 years. So cut her some slack, man.)

(Anyway, the picture is lovely. Thank you very much Sai, you did Sin very well smile.gif )

Edited by Luckyclaw

((LOL, Nick. THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN.))

((My friend is forcing me to stream Katawa Shoujo come watch if you like >.> it's an absolute disaster.

Btw if any of you do come, do not mention anything that could lead to anyone finding this roleplay. The people I game with would destroy this roleplay. They are all trollllsssss >.>

Clicky Clicky

Streams over now.

))

Edited by picknick10

((Better make it... GRYFFINDOR! ... I'm a Ravenclaw biggrin.gif Do not talk to me about friends who are trolls. You have not seen a troll until you have seen my "friend" Dr. Squiggles. Oh dear god.

OH NICK. LIES. WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE 7. GOD DAMN THE CHILDREN YOU RP.

The priceless moment in LoL when you use Vayne's condemn to kick Jarvan out of his own ult and then kill him while the walls of his ult prevent him from getting to you.))

Edited by Sai

((Yeah I hate when that happens... in bronze five hue hue hue hue. But yeah don't even get me started on Jarvans who don't cancel their ults >.>))

((cough cough Jarvan traps me in a box with trynd and flashes away))

Edited by picknick10

((LOL. All the time. Thats why I hate having Jarvan on my team. Oh I'm sorry, are you a squishy adc? Let me just put you in the rapecage with their whole team))

((If we don't want trolls why am I here o.o

Sai the picture was great, you shouldn't be so embarrasseddddd! You're a great artist!

Nick... all I can say is "Wow!"))

Austin chuckled, standing up with her. He walked over to his shirt, which was still on the ground, and picked it up. "I ripped the buttons off. I don't have anything to wear, but I'll still eat if you want. I actually am a bit famished." He replied with a shrug, balling up his tie and putting it in his coat pocket. He threw on his coat and offered Kira his elbow. "Shall we madam?" A grin split his face as he chuckled to himself, biting his lower lip.

((if you think that's impressive check out challenger tire. Challanger ))

( I should probably post some RP if I'm going to do all this ooc)

As Nick moved farther into the forest he noticed the fighting in the distance had stopped. Shrugging he continued on, it had not concerned him in the first place anyways. It wasn't long before they reached the clearing Rein had mentioned. When Nick cleared the forest he let Aurora off his back before stopping to think. How could he teach her to fly? It took him a moment of thought, but he came up with a good one. He took on the form of Aurora's dragon type. Now he just had to figure out how to fly and teach her.

((I'm a rebel.))

user posted image

Edited by picknick10

((user posted image

Oh yeah, that was the time Snow and I drove you straight up the wall and Wolf almost had to 'put you in a straight jacket' as she put it. Back when we all hated each other xd.png))

Kira turned her face as he moved around to grab his shirt. She'd forgotten about that little detail. "Oh right... but that's your fault. I didn't rip my cloths off for the spar- don't know why you had the compulsion to" she shrugged. Kira started to walk back towards the school. She turned briefly, walking backwards as she did, "I need to find where I left Chobit anyway. She didn't follow" she added. Kira turned and ran off to the school. She skidded to a halt outside on the steps to the door and waited for Austin.

"Wait... You stole Feng's dad's horse to keep him from competing against a stronger opponent and the guy still competed? With a less suitable mount?" Felic shook his head, a slightly crooked smile crossing his face. "I guess the father had guts. Though, I don't understand what exactly prompted Feng's dad to get so angry. How did the other guy 'mess' himself and his horse up?" He wanted to laugh about Sin's comments of her father thinking their cellar to be haunted and at her comment of the shy horse not becoming a unicorn all of a sudden.

While they talked, the Empath barely remembered to pick at his food, strangely more interested in the mischief that Sin got into as a child.

---

Even this man addressed the creature as 'Mistry' and this was without prompting. He had appeared before her, speaking rather quickly and sounding as if he had memorized some welcoming letter. When he motioned to the Hatchery, the Gracidona vaguely turned her narrow head to flick her gaze across the rounded doors. "Just call out a room number and the appropriate key will appear." What was this... key? Telepathically, Mistry sent him the image of an empty room, questioning and confused emotions enclosing the mental picture. As he would probably come to find out, she didn't speak like most others did and so, calling out a room number was not going to work. However, after her question, she sent him the image of the forest she just travelled through to reach the school and coated it with content.

Though, if she must have a room, then she will take a room that was open. Now, concerning the class schedule...

On a breath of wind, the sheet of paper that was specifically her own, drifted to a few inches away from her face for inspection. She could read, yes, but only to an extent. A couple thousand years of life provided her with some adaptable knowledge and a lot of history. Mistry tilted her head, allowing the paper to drape over one of her antlers, held in place by a sealing of air. She would have to worry about these classes later as they seemed to not be the pressing matter. The room, too, would have to be sorted out in a moment. What held her interest more at the present was choosing an egg.

[[Have to end it there. Library's closing. Will continue Mistry's part in the next post of mine.]]

(So they had to kick you off the computer. Libraries~)

(I love reading people pick their eggs for some reason, but I have no idea why.)

"I wasn't there to fully see why Poppa Feng got so mad, but I think it was one of them building-up things. Slowly bubbling over time to the point where a tiny incident set him off the edge. I think what blew the lid was the horse ate some of the limes they were selling that day or knocked them over and the horse breeder didn't bother to pay or help clean. Poppa Feng is really honorable and all that. But for like a month before the lime thing he also cut him off when he was walking, nabbed a few apples in plain sight, horse peed in front of his stall, the list goes on and on." Speaking of horses, she ate like a horse. She had two apples and a sliver of meat left, the sliver of meat being devoured by Mitch. She was doing enough eating for the both of them. "I have no idea, but they both started thinking they were descendants of royalty. That horse breeder is a real blowhard anyway, give him an inch and he takes a mile. He had bred such a nice horse that everyone gave him a mile and well... I guess that means he took a marathon. Woulda been better if he took a hike, though. After a few months everyone stopped praising him and giving him gifts in exchange for letting them stud his horse, but he just kept acting like we was all still showering him in fruits and flower petals."

"My crazy aunt actually was the one who let the horse out. If I had a time machine, I would go back in time to that exact moment where she opened the cellar door and an angry horse came flying out like a bat outta hell just to see what her face looked like. Then I would poof out of there just as quick because my aunt would have become the demon that was chasing the bat outta hell."

She noticed he wasn't eating at all. "Dang Fell, didn't realize I was so interesting." She pointed her blunt knife at his food, which was barely touched. He had apparently been so engrossed in her stories that he'd neglected to eat. "Did you ever get in anything crazy like that? Maybe not as crazy, but anything of interest?"

[i leave you guys for a few days, and this is what it comes to? Geez, pull yourselves together!]

Kyru stood, and apologized himself from the table, saying, "I apologize, but my sister and I must be going. We have our daily routine to get through, and it is almost night." Teru also rose, and added, "However, we would love to catch up with any if not all of you tommorow. Until then, farewell, my friends." She and her brother left the cafeteria, the former leading the latter to the training area that she had gleaned the location of from the little she-wolf before she had scampered off with the demon. Finding their appropriate places easily,the twins drew their blades, Kyru his dual kristallite blades, and Teru her iron battle rapier. They then began te intertwining, almost mesmerizing dance of blades, their slow, graceful motions actually a series of stretches.

After five minutes of warming up, the slow, graceful dancing sped up to an alarming pace, the sudden ringing sound of blade meeting blade echoing trough out the training area. Both Kyru and Teru fight fiercely, as though they were in a battle for their lives, though their faces remained eerily calm, their eyes locked. Anyone capable of sensing mental energy would see that among their fierce battle of blades, they were assaulting eachother with mental forces as well. Pretty soon, magic started coming into play, winds buffeting eachother, though neither budged an inch. It was altogether quite the impressive display of the Takeru people in all of their might, the wind shipping through the training area at rather alarming speeds.

As suddenly as it had started, the battle stopped, though no victor was apparent. As the dust settled, literally and figuratively, the twins both let out large sits, sheathing their blades. Kyru then clapped his sister on the back, and said, "You're still strong as ever," to which she replied, "As with you, my brother. Although, you are still too easily fooled." With this, she swept her leg under Kyru's, pulling him back so that he landed on the floor with a thud. There was silence for a brief moment, and then the two began laughing heartily, harder than they had in years.

Edited by IceFyr1928

Austin frowned slightly as Kira bolted away, looking down at the elbow he had offered. "Chivalry is dead my blackened rear... more likely it's just damned invisible to the naked eye." He muttered to himself. He grabbed the backpack that held his egg, which was shaking violently, unnoticed by the demon, and jumped, catching himself on another fire board, speeding after Kira. He grinded to a halt in front of her, kicking up a plume of smoke. He stepped back onto the ground and opened the doors to the school. "So who's this Chobit?" He asked, trying his best not to show his naivety. "A boyfriend or something?"

A snort of laughter escaped Kira. She moved up the stairs and grabbed onto the door, "Mmm, is that what you fear? I believe I did say 'she'- that would make a very interesting he" she looked briefly over her shoulder at Austin. "Heh... no, Chobit is my dragon. My ferret, Faize should be with her. He can talk" she said as she looked ahead again to open the door. Kira walked down the halls to the cafeteria. There seemed to be quite a few people inside the cafeteria still. I guess this is the new hangout area... she thought as she entered the room. Chobit came trotting up to her instantly, Faize sitting on her back. The ferret looked her up and down, "So, how did it go? I see you're still in one piece" he inquired. She had after all stormed out of the room with a demon after her the last he saw. "Fine, short stack. I'm here for food" she declared. Faize jumped from Chobit and climbed up Kira until he sat on her shoulder.

Professor Gale took the hint immediately, "My apologies" he waved his hand and a puff of yellow magic briefly set itself on her forehead, "visualize the room number now, and the key will appear"

Edited by Sai

(Austin is totes jelly.)

(By the way, you guys mind if Choru bunks in Room 222? If you don't want another roommate, just tell me and I'll change it.)

(HURR)

Choru saw the sun set from a window ad the coolness of night set in after the sun's demise. Normally this would have been his time to really kick in gear and begin to become really active. But not anymore. Now he was in a school and he was doing things that a human would do. He had to keep his tail from wagging- this was so exciting! No more sticks and twigs digging into his side when he slept, no more ticks, no more fleas, no more failed hunting trips! This school was a dream come true!

He was up near the rooms now, looking down the hall at the hundreds of doors all marked with their own numbers. The egg shifted slightly in the tote bag as if in response, which Choru deemed unimportant as he galloped down the hall trying to figure out which one was the best to claim. It... wasn't easy. Every door looked identical. Maybe if he marked one he would be able to smell it...? No, no, bad idea! Marking your territory was frowned upon in these kinds of establishments, and Choru was not like his family who would just pee on every little thing in their possession. But still, how would he remember what door was his...?

He would have to choose an easy number. It was coincidence he happened to stop his trot outside room 222. But after examining the number, playing it in his head a few times... the number seemed legit. 222. He could make a tune out of it, so it would be good enough. "Two-two-two!" He barked, and a key dropped out of the air. Choru caught it in his mouth, recoiling at the metallic tang on his tongue, then looked at the lock. Great, how was he going to do this?

Edited by Luckyclaw

(Exactly smile.gif Gotta love having three boys in a confined space, all hellish beings in one way or another.)

(I'm not sure where you last where since it's been a while, welcome back by the way smile.gif But I'll try my best to fill you in on student gossip.)

(Class is out now and it's the beginning of the night. New characters have been introduced, like Nami, Tiberius, the twins, Mistry, Austin, Choru and so on. Sesshoumaru gave everyone the middle finger and trotted into the woods never to be heard from again. Mostly everyone is in the cafeteria just hanging out. Tatsuke, Devon and Sumar are all looking at Tatsuke writing things but Sumar is rather inactive.)

(Sin and Felic are chatting, the Twins went outside to do some kind of zen-sword vulcan mind meldy thing, Tiberius is asleep. I have no idea where Truce is, but I know I'm going to get kicked in the next post or so for forgetting, same with Soria. Choru is upstairs doing roomy things.)

(And that brings us to Kira, Dain and Austin. After flirting in the woods and slowly turning into fanservice, Dain jumped in and was like "BUH" so Austin was like "BUH". Then Dain was like "Lol u mad" and ran off into the woods. Kira and Austin then proceeded to go to the cafeteria.)

(There was also something about Sin and Felic going up to the roof and getting yelled at by a door and Tatsuke not being able to have a decent game of Go. I also can't fill you in on hatchlings because I always forget which one is which.)

(Also, we made a wiki. It's on page 28.)

Edited by Luckyclaw

(The hatchlings are EVERYWHERE

Also Truce is IN 222.

And I'll repost the wiki link here.)

Austin hid a grin as he grabbed a tray and a plate of burgers. "Well then, it's nice to meet you Chobit and Faize. I'm Austin, a hellfire demon." He walked over to a table, set his plate down, then swung the bag off of his shoulder. He paused... something didn't feel quite right... "Why does my bag feel so much ligh-" He was cut off as a ball of flesh and fire flung from a near by bench to his head, beating with it's wings. "YAY YAY I'M OUT I'M OUT I CAN SEE YOU NOW!" Screamed the hatchling, it's purple flames flaring. Austin flinched as she hit his head, nearly flinging it from his scalp. He looked at Kira and sighed lightly. "So much for peace and quiet..."

~~~

Truce froze as he heard the barking outside his dorm room. No... it couldn't be... he couldn't be THAT unlucky. Hesitantly he walked up to the door, and turned the handle. "Hello, who's there?" He asked, crossing one set of fingers and closing his eyes.

(SHORT SCORPIMAN POST I DUNNO WHAT ELSE TO SAY

Also I've yet to room Zyra I mean Autumn, so if anyone want the sadistic plant let me know.)

Edited by DrakeOfBones