picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Hunter thought for a moment. "I guess we could kind of be both. We were here for a while but we goofed off for quite some time in the areas around here. We only just got to the school today." He said an awkward smile spreading across his light elven features. "And I am pretty good with a sword and nature magic, if you need any help. My brother Forest can show you the water magic and some life magic. Neither of us know any fire or dark magic though. We could learn easily enough though." He said.

"Great! We'll teach each other our techniques and spells," Firenze said as he was enthusiastic about learning more spells. The more he learned, the stronger he'll be. "I know how to use fire and wind magic. I could teach you both these elements of spells."

((Sorry for not being on all day to reply. It's because I had to write some character bios for Deviantart, which I'm still working on now. I only got two more left to do and thinking about their personalities and background is kinda hard.))

Dain started to listen to the girls conversation with interest but quickly got bored. Because of this, he silently finished off his blood pack and got up to get a new one. This time he got the A- type, with it being the sweeter tasting to him. By the time he got back to the table, the girls conversation had taken a turn for the worse, and his name was started to be added. He sighed not wanting to be a part of the argument, though it was to late. By the time it ended Dain was about half way done with his blood pack and examining his egg. That was when he heard Kira speak to him. "Look hun, just because you killed a couple of mindless ghouls doesn't mean you can kill a vampire. That also being said, I think Ouka started a conversation with me first." Dain smirked.

Trandafir grunted and turned his head.

"Trandafir says hi. He doesn't like speaking with others telepathically... He only ever speaks to me. I'm Isis, a Dragnovum. You may have heard of my species in myths, like yours, Jeth... But don't expect me to go around mediating wars or something, cause myths are just myths..." Isis explained, showing her leathery wings and gold tail. She looked at each of the other two creatures closely and smiled. "We are also known as Ryujinka, dragon gijinka, human-dragons and many other names." Honestly, she felt quite relieved that they had not recognized her species on first sight.

---

Glen hesitated before scampering after the girl. He snatched a piece of tofu from the food table then looked around and quickly followed the girl. He jumped up onto the table and nibbled on the tofu while looking around. He then looked at the girl and said, "Um... A-actually... I'm a fire user as well, but I can only produce destructive flames... And... uh... I'm Glenvius, but you can call me Glen. I'm a kitsune."

He then jumped onto the seat and became a human with another poof.

Jeth looked around Isis to Trandifir who had turned away. "Hello Trandifir." In truth Trandifir had been the second dragon Jeth had met since leaving home the first had been kind enough to get him across the ocean but too prideful and told Jeth that he was sworn to secrecy about the occasion and that if Jeth did say anything the dragon would deny it. When Isis explained what she was and how they shouldn't make certain expectations of her Jeth laughed, a low rumble like distant thunder. "I do recall a myth about the Dragnovum but like with many of our legends I fear it may be outdated. You'll be glad to know though, that I do not intend to start any wars so you needn't worry about mediating them. I do, however, intend to get this fire Jaden has provided me with to my egg." He said indicating the fire he was holding, which was truely a marvelous trick for Jeth had thought only the fire elementals could pass the flames to another until Jaden had proven him wrong. "I'm sorry to rush but the egg will not keep forever unless I rub the fire on it. It is interesting how an object meant to protect it's contents needs just as much protection as it offers." He said indicating that he really needed to get going. "Maybe we will get more time together in the future Isis, and Trandifir. It was a pleasure meeting both of you." He said and moved around the pair, albeit with some difficulty since Isis had her wings spread and Trandifir was, well big.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I don't know what to post for Jaden xd.png))

"For your information they were-!" Why am I even doing this? Kira thought. When he continued his commentary, Kira slammed her hands down and stood up. She glared down at Dain in a brief moment of silence. "Oh no I'm not playing this game. You girls have fun kissing. I'm outta here" she spouted. Kira turned on her heel sharply, her hair whipping around behind her. "My ferret is better company than this" she growled as she stormed off.

Rhina finished her flight and came to land in the field and began pruning her feathers before heading inside, a small smile on her face as she headed to her room. If anyone had been paying attention, the might have noticed a breeze waft through when she walked past. After entering the building she headed for the caferteria, hpoing to pick up something to feed the eg if it happened to hatch when someone thundered into her path and was likely to crash into her. She squeaked and instantly shrunk as her feathers went from relaxed to rigid and quickly jumped out of the way, however that action caused her to fall into the doors and sent her falling into the room, she twirled, and flapped rapidly managing to stop herself from falling but she had to run straight to right herself and only stopped just in time to not hit the food table. She glanced at the person, and pure fear showed on her face and she dashed behing the food counter and under this table bit jutting out from the other side, and didn't move.

(:\ I am not in the right mintset to be rping Rhina, but it'll do)

Dain sighed rubbing his hand through this hair. "Calm down there is no reason to be getting so worked up. I was just making a joke," he called after her. He however didn't go chasing her but rather finished his blood pack and excused himself from the table. He knew that it would be foolish to go chasing after Kira, but at the same time, he also knew that he couldn't leave the relationship in the condition it was in. "I need to go wrap my egg up to keep in warm. Ouka, I may see you in a hall or in a class since I only have night classes." Dain stood and grabbed his egg before heading out, and after getting past the doors and them shutting, caught up to Kira, "are you calmed down yet?"

Kira muttered to herself. Most contained so much growling she double checked that she was still in human form. Her skin released a visible steam as her magic reacted to her annoyance. "Yeah, five damn seconds later! Boy you vampires are genius!" she spoke sarcastically. She walked still towards her room. She needed to warm her egg anyway. "I've already had enough from our oh wise tribal leader of the school. I don't need your jokes" she barked. She stopped walking and turned, "And come to think of it, why should you care? I'd think you were proud to piss off a werewolf"

Dain reached up and rubbed his temple. "I really think you are over reacting..." When Kira spun around, it almost caused Dain to run into her, be he stopped short. "You were the one that started it to begin with! You after all were the one who decided to speak up about a vampire's habits as if we are all the same. I don't want to be here and it is pretty obvious that you don't either. However we both got an invitation and we both showed up. That, whether you like it or not, also goes for every student at this school! Now I care because I don't feel like getting in a fight or having someone hate me at this school. However, if you are really that pissed, than how about we take it outside and get in a little trouble at the school with a fight?" Dain wasn't really paying attention to what was coming out of his mouth, since in his old life he was a mercenary not a counselor.

"I'm Ten-Jorra, Argonian." - replied Ten-Jorra. - "And I'm using lighthing magic." - and she focused on her meal. After she was done, she stood up and said to Glenvius: "Now, if you excuse me..." - and headed for doors.

Argonian headed for her rooms and was surpised to see that the bed was missing. "I have only visited the cafeteria, and they have already changed my room..." - she thought and turned her head to table. The egg was there, sitting in a handmade 'nest', which kept it warm.

Glen seemed sad when the other creature left. e looked down at the ground and sighed. Oh well, he was used to being alone. Absentmindedly, he took out his steel fan and set it alight, making sweeping motions as he moved it through the air. The flames danced, changing colors as they did. Glen closed his eyes, listening to imaginary music as he did and then did a backflip onto the table. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open. Feeling embarassed, he only just realized he had started to dance. He then jumped off of the table and hid his ears and tail. Then, he suddenly saw something that looked like a bird dart behind the food counter. Curious, he went over, letting his ears and tails show once more. He peered round it.

"H-hello?" he called quietly to the harpy.

---

Isis folded her wings neatly, seeming to suddenly brighten when hearing that he had a dragon egg to attend to. Eggs were lovely. Trandafir also moved aside for the Earth Elemental. As much as Isis wanted to see the egg, she didn't go. She was feeling in the mood for some food right now, plus, it wasn't like her to get herself into things. She turned and led Trandafir to the cafeteria. As they stepped through the doors, Selene looked up at them. The little girl's form flickered once before solidifying and this immediately piped Isis' curiosity. Near the girl, stood another person. A werewolf from what Isis smelled. She walked towards the food counter and took a piece of meat. Putting it on her plate, she went back to the table before. Trandafir had eaten already and wasn't yet hungry, ignoring the stares from curious people as he followed Isis.

Jeth nodded to the pair as they let him past and lumbered to his room with Jaden and the fire. Jeth had to juggle handling the fire with opening the door once they were there. "My people don't have doors for this very reason." He muttered fumbling with the knob until it was open. He ducked extra low to make sure he didn't knock Jaden on the head while passing through the door. Once inside the first thing he noticed was that his egg was no longer on the pillow wrapped in blankets. "W-where did my egg go!?" He said alarmed at the sudden change. He strode swiftly over to the bed and began searching the blankets. While Jeth was panicking the egg floated across Jaden's line of sight on some new clouds and was within arms reach for the Untamed.

Jaden's ears tilted back as Jeth zipped across the room. He seemed to be frantic in search of his head. The untamed thought back, trying to remember if he saw what kind of egg the elemental had grabbed. He brought a hand to the side of his face in brief thought. It had a... cloud right?... So... he blinked and shook his head as something hazed his vision. His ears perked back forward as he realized the egg was floating in his face. Jaden reached up and plucked the egg down, setting it in his lap. "Found your egg. It was floating away up here" he said, holding the egg out tightly while Jeth thrashed through the sheets.

"Yeah it's always easy to come to that conclusion when you're not the one being barraged by nutters" Kira put her hands on her hips. She paused to listen to him, "You are, aren't you? You all kill werewolves. My kin, mind you. I haven't killed a vampire" she paused again. Come to think of it, she hadn't killed anything aside from animals while hunting. Her ego inflated as Dain invited to fight outside. She seethed in silence. She'd heard vampires were stronger but was too proud of her own abilities to say it. "Whatever" she muttered, turning away from him. She fiddled with her hair as she stared at the floor in thought.

"Eh, sure, though, I have quite an aversion to fire, more instinctual than conscious but it's still a fear nonetheless." Hunter said smiling. "But it sounds fun." He said.

Rhina saw the others ignore her and leave. She started relaxing when one noticed her and came over and greeted her. She shrunk back, and answered softly.

"Hello..." was all she said. After that she shrunk back even further.

"Um..." Glen walked out so that he was in full sight of the other creature. There was someone who was just as shy as him. "Hey, I'm Glen, a kitsune. Who are you?" he asked giving a bow in greetings. He hoped that he could finally make a friend here.

"You found it?" Jeth responded suddenly stopping one hand holding the fires the other in the middle of throwing away the matress. He let the matress drop to the ground and carefully accepted the egg from Jaden letting out a sigh of relief. "Thanks Jaden." He began to gently rub the fires onto the shell. The flames glowed around the shell gently in his hands. For a moment he worried that the flame might set the bed on fire but the issue was resolved when new clouds formed under the egg and lifted it off Jeth's hands and back up to around Jaden's height Jeth thought about plucking it from the clouds but decided against it since it seemed so intent on floating about. "I am indebted to you Jaden, you've really helped me a lot today." He said gratefully to the untamed on his shoulders.

"Eh, sure, though, I have quite an aversion to fire, more instinctual than conscious but it's still a fear nonetheless." Hunter said smiling. "But it sounds fun." He said.

"Well I'll try to help you overcome that fear. You might find that fire is just as helpful as it is dangerous. You can use it to warm yourself up during the cold or cook your food with," said Firenze sharing his knowledge about the element in question. "We could like practice that element of magic in the training field," he suggested.

Jaden watched as Jeth rubbed the flames over the egg. Jeth had raised it back up to where it was again afterward. I get the feeling that things going to be quite the flier... he thought, blinking at it. Jaden's ears flattened out as Jareth thanked him. He felt his face heat in embarrassment. He wasn't used to attention after all. His hand reached up and rubbed the back of his head, "It's nothing... the egg... it was just there"

Rhia calmed down slightly when she saw the kitsune was different from the others and gazed at him for a few moments.

"I'm....Rhina...."Her voice spoke how she was still cautious of him. Even if he was a lot different from the others, he was still probably dangerous. She didn't want to be hurt, or worse.

((Well everyone just got their dragon eggs and are now walking around the school. You could jump in assuming you've already got your egg and class schedule. There's no classes on the first day))

((Will do! This is semi-lit, right? Oh well I'll asume it is)Can someone find her and interact with her?)

Irweyn glided through the halls, studying the dragon egg she held suspended in the air, trapped between two beams of silver light. It was a very pretty egg, it looked more like a precious stone or gem then an egg. She took it from the light and held it in her hands, cradling it like a baby. "Ooh! I bet you will be the cutest thing!" she said to it. She spun in a circle her white, pearly robes flew out in all directions before settling down again at her sides.

As Firenze talked with Hunter and teaching each other magic spells, he saw a glowing beautiful girl with long pointy ears and white hair gliding down the hall. The human teenager stared at her majesty and thought, 'Wow, she's... she's... stunningly beautiful.' Firenze had started to developed a crush on her. He was at loss for words to say. At that point, he had forgotten that Hunter was standing beside him.

"Even so, you can count me among your friends and can rely on me whenever you need to. Of course your more than welcome to ride on my shoulders whenever you feel like it as well." Jeth said happily to the boy before standing upright again and heading out the door, carefully ducking again. He closed the door behind him so the egg wouldn't float out of the room. "I am going to explore the Academy castle so that I can get familier with it and find out where my classes are, did you have any places you wanted to see as well?" Jeth said looking over his schedule.

((Was brousing youtube and stumbled across this. Jeth and Jaden pretending to be epic or what? Ignore the fact that Jeth's a robot in this picture XP))

Edited by En'K'Haral