picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Firenze smiled and shook Hunter's hand. "And I'm Firenze, a magic knight squire who has come to this academy to learn more sword techniques and spells," he said. "So I take it you're one of the late students who got here? Or are you one of the early ones?" he asked. The brunette didn't know if there were any other students before him, because he assumed he was one of the first when the Headmaster gave them introductions about the academy, but it was possible.

Edited by Red Dragonette

"Keeeeeeeeeep tellin yourself that, hun" Kira smirked at Ouka. She held back a snigger as she could tell Ouka was starting to bristle. Being a fire mage made her especially good at holding her temper when she chose. Kira shoveled more food into her mouth. She'd forgotten how hungry she was. Her fork sat in her mouth as she thought briefly on the suggestion. "Mmm, not much is necessary there. Beyond our name and basic interests, not really much to tell between strangers" she stated smoothy, extracting the fork from her mouth. She clapped her hands once, a thought coming to her, "Ah a heat dome would warm it" she spoke aloud to the ceiling. The matter of warming her egg without cooking it had been on her subconscious mind.

Hunter thought for a moment. "I guess we could kind of be both. We were here for a while but we goofed off for quite some time in the areas around here. We only just got to the school today." He said an awkward smile spreading across his light elven features. "And I am pretty good with a sword and nature magic, if you need any help. My brother Forest can show you the water magic and some life magic. Neither of us know any fire or dark magic though. We could learn easily enough though." He said.

"Atleast I am not afraid to say what I truly am, Pup." Ouka smiled. "Playing human just isn't my style." She ate another piece of steak. 'Acceptance is the first step to realization.' Ouka said in wolf-speak. Ouka smirked before returning to her food. How am I going to keep that egg warm? Maybe if I can get to a potion classroom I could cook up a warming balm. She was a little lost in thought. I am in herbology I wonder if there is a garden somewhere on the grounds. I'll have to look into it later.

(Don't worry happy.gif You seem nice so we'll get along fine, I'm just telling you cause somepeople can get a little testy about it.)

Rhina check on the egg, and smiled to herself to see it was still pltenty warm. She quickly judged she had some time before ti would coo down enough that she had to warm it again, so she decided it was time for a flight. Opening the door she headed toward the nearest exit, thanks to the air breathing through the academy. She passsed two talking, and the caferteria, her face focused on one thing and her arms folded to her sides as she briskly walked into the open air. The wind hit her lie a slap in the face, and her feathers blew in random patterns on her body as she walked into the open field. As she gazed around, she saw some testing dummies and other such things, but ignored it as her arms spread wise and she cried out in hapiness. With a single flap, she was in the air and gliding upwards to look upon the land from above and glid upon the air and enjopy her breif moment of pure enjoyment.

Jeth looked down at the untamed, the boy's race was a complete mystery to Jeth's people, but it was obviouse that he intended to be helpful especially when he offered Jeth the fire. It was strange, the boy said Jeth should rub the egg with the fire and then make sure it didn't get doused in water."Then this will keep it warm?" He pondered accepting the flames from Jaden, he bent over so that the untamed could reach the elemental's hands with ease. "Thank you. You needn't worry about water, I am not fond of it myself. I sure hope the ice wielder is nicer than our legends suggest." He added the last bit remembering Ouka's icey demonstration. The fox boy had hidden behind Ten-Jorra but Jeth simply smiled and bowed at the pair. Before he began to lumber away again to his room.

Kira cocked an eyebrow at Ouka, "And just who said I was afraid? I just have more self control. I don't need to shove my werewolf-ness down other people's throats" she scraped the last of the food off her plate, "I love this food. They have just the right quality" she stretched. "I don't see the need to walk around the school as a dog just to impress other races. I'm perfectly happy with my human form" she said flatly. She looked at Dain again, "I take it you're the same way. You seem so comfy with your blood-sucking nature" she murmured.

Jaden nodded, "I made those flames just the right warmth for eggs. When you rub them on the egg, they'll stick to it. Just as long as the flames dont get put out by water" he explained. His tail thumped against the floor shyly as he handed off the flames. He dusted his hands and watch the elemental lumber off.

Jeth stopped a moment and turned to Jaden. "You can come with me if you like. I would actually enjoy the company." He said to Jaden, still cradling the flames in his hands as if they were the most fragile and important thing in the world. He hoped to make many friends here. It wasn't the way of his people to be very social but if Jeth wanted to do a good job at the acaddemy that meant breaking away from tradition a little more forcefully than he had thus far.

Ouka simply laughed. "i do have one more question for you. Do you have kin? The ones who do not make you feel like you are alone. Helpful ? Caring? Yes, I do keep my werewolfness out and am not afraid to go around as a dog. The reason is because I have a clan, who not only taught me to be myself, but showed me how to embrace it. I am a proud werewolf, not some diseased human." Ouka's eyes were a light with the wisdom of her clan. "Anyone who is not proud of themself is nothing more than a mere lost pup." ouka didn't know why she cared so much about this one pup. She reminds me of myself...

Edited by Bladewolf175

Kira sighed and stared forward, her face showing she was waiting for the rant to end. "Oh boy, one of these people..." she muttered. She rubbed her temple with her hand. "Listen, hun, if you're proud to be a werewolf, that's great. But I don't really care. I have my own friends and family. I grew up in a grand city with humans, not some forest tribe. Frankly it doesn't bother me that I'm a werewolf. I just don't feel the need to FLAUNT it wherever I go" she looked at Ouka with amusement. She always had a certain dislike for tribal people. They tended to think too much of themselves about having wisdom over others in her opinion.

Jaden's tail spiked briefly in surprise at Jeth's invitation. "Oh...um.... sure" he ran to the table, grabbed his plate and zipped back to the elemental. His ears twitched as gave Jeth a once-over. He walked to his side, looking somewhat mechanical in his discomfort stiffness. He was jumpy enough as is- walking next to a hulking figure, especially compared to his size, put him on edge.

Jeth could see clear as day that the boy was uncomfortable. he needed to make the boy more comfortable...perhaps it was the noise of his feet pounding the ground sensless with each step that was bothering him. He closed his eyes for a moment and the pounding and shuddering faded away. Jeth was using his earth manipulation to reduce the impact of each step. "I'm sorry if I was too loud. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable." He said warmly to Jaden. The trick was easy enough he just never had reason to do it before. " Also if you like you may ride my shoulders. I know some beasts liked too back when I was at home." Naturally he wasn't so sure about beast-people.

No wonder you are stubborn. Ouka thought. I wonder how many of those humans you call friends have betrayed you. Ouka shrugged. "Do and say what you will. In my eyes you will always be a lost pup. By the way, I wondered about those cities filled with humans. So afraid of what they couldn't understand. I was hoping to be friends later down the road. But seeing as how we are just too different...Well, we'll see." Ouka smiled once more and returned to her own thoughts. She drank her juice a little more slowly this time.

((would've put more but my sister wanted the internet..-.-))

Edited by Bladewolf175

((ERMIGERD ENK! I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT! And you know what THAT reminds me of?! Honey Senpai and Mori Senpai xd.png

user posted image))

Kira rolled her eyes, "Yeah as if I care what some nutter thinks of me. And I was never picked on by others. Believe it or not, people outside your precious little tribe are not all close-minded jerks. You should take a look at your own tribe if this is how stuck up you all are to people outside your group" she said, putting emphasis on the end. She brushed her bangs from her face. "I don't need to show off to provide self-confidence. I enjoy who I am and I don't need to make excuses to fit in. I don't know you, and I don't care. If you don't like me, I'll find better friends that do like me for who I am. I ain't gonna bend for you, toots"

Jaden blushed at the elemental's apology. Was his discomfort really that noticeable? "It's fine..." he rubbed the back of his head. "Sit... on your shoulders?" he stared up at the elemental in thought. That was embarrassing, yet he wondered what it was like to be so tall. Putting shyness aside, he scaled the elemental in an instant. He was a definite climber. Jaden sat his shoulders and looked around with interest. Everything was much different from this high up.

((omg I love that show and manga! tongue.gif My sis and I watch it all the time. Well that and fruits basket.))

Ouka sighed. "Are you really dragging this on. Jeez I thought city folk at least knew when to quit. Go ahead and continue if you wish. It'll just make you look bad. I'm not here really to argue our beliefs and I'm not telling you to convert to our side. I'm trying to keep an open mind about the many different races here. You know what why are you here? By invitation? Many of us are representing our tribe, clans, people, what about yourself?" Ouka asked. She looked at Kira with an eyebrow raised.

Edited by Bladewolf175

((Yes, lurve it. Sorry Enk I couldn't find the Natsu and Erza of the other rp, but I can see the Honey and Mori of this one!))

Kira snorted in laughter, "Dragging it on? You started it by placing a threat to freeze us. We were just poking fun. If you think that gets passed up around here, think again. Oh and by keeping an open mind you mean lying down undertones about me? Real smooth. Think before you speak if you want to actually make an argument. Because when you start it, you're the only one who looks bad" she rested her chin on her propped up hand. Her eyes flickered to Ouka, "And why I'm here is none of your concern. Maybe part of the issue is also you putting your nose where it doesn't belong"

Shouldn't have gotten into this. See what happens. Ouka simply smiled. "You are absolutely right. Whoa have I been ever foolish. Well continue on poking fun at the vampire then. Quite honestly I meant for the freezing as a joke, hun. You were the one who took it the wrong way. And then FLAUNTED about being a fire mage. As I recall it was you who started heating up. And a simple 'I do not wish to talk about it' would have sufficed. But if it makes you feel better I will not bother you again." Ouka smiled again. This is going to be a long day. she thought and sighed.

Nick couldn't help but listen to Kira's and Ouka's conversation. He couldn't explain it, but he was angered slightly by it. When Ouka made the remark about invitations he just had to butt in. "Whats wrong with being invited?" he remarked making his way over. "And whats all this fighting about?"

Edited by picknick10

"Yeah, stab someones pride and be surprised when they retaliate. You're a bright one I see. my reaction isn't at fault. It's your instigation. Control yourself. And thank you for not badgering anymore. I'm not in the mood to be lectured by people who think they're smarter" she waved Ouka off with her hand. "Yes in fact I was trying to have a conversation with him before you interjected. Thanks again" she dulled her eyes and looked to Dain again. Kira looked over to Nick when he approached, "Oh this bright one interrupted my conversation to make a joking threat and got shocked when I retaliated"

Edited by Sai

"Look I admit to getting heated but right now, i am trying to end this. If you want to keep arguing it is fine. Nick I was simply asking if she was. If it sounded like an attack I do apologize." The elders shouldn't have picked me. she thought. Really not my day. "Call a truce? I Won't bother you and you won't bother me?" She extended her hand. "It is just day one."

Selene tilted her head as she looked over at the pair of werewolves who were arguing. Finishing her apple, she picked up a pear and walked over to their table with her fake smile. Her eyes were still emotionless but she seemed happy enough.

"Excuse me... Mind if I join you?" she asked quietly, taking a small bite from her pear. Everyone else looked older than her. Well, she was only three years old, but she had a feeling that humans weren't meant to age as fast as she did.

Isis wandered around, letting Trandafir follow her. The dragon was still mumbling about how small the place was, but Isis didn't bother trying to silence him. As she walked, she saw two creatures coming her way. One, smelled of the Earth, the other smelled wild. The smaller one was sitting on the larger one's shoulder. Isis wondered what they were. Trandafir let out a puff of flame and trained his gaze on the two.

"Hello," Isis said politely, stopping and giving them a nod.

"I can if you will" Kira muttered. She gave a feathered handshake and frowned as someone else approached. An audible sigh exited her mouth. "You can join Ouka there. Sure she'd enjoy the company over mine. I'm now determined to finish my previous conversation with this might special one here" she pointed to Dain. Her pride wasn't letting his prey comment slip by as if vampires were better than werewolves. She'd dealt with enough vampires to be on equal terms with them. "So how about it?" she narrowed her eyes at the vampire.

Jaden flinched and snapped his head to Isis's direction. He looked her up and down, she seemed more or less human. Not beast folk. "Hi" he mumbled, gripping onto Jareth's shoulder.

Edited by Sai

"..." Selene didn't say anything but sat down, her eyes closed. She nibbled on her pear as she listened to the others talking, sometimes glancing upwards. She was feeling a little dizzy and knew her power was messing around again, but she couldn't let it activate just yet. Suddenly, she flickered from view and reappeared again. Oh no. It was getting harder to control her power. She couldn't let it get out of control. After flickering away a few times, her power seemed to calm down and she carried on eating, acting as if nothing had happened.

Isis looked each of the two over. One had beast ears and a tail, the other was a... An earth elemental? Her eyes widened just the slightest and she smiled, her scaly tail wishing into view. Her sharp teeth showed a little and her hand moved sub-consciously onto Trandafir's neck. Trandafir growled a greetings.

"Hello..." she said again, "You are...?" She kept her eyes on the half-beast as she talked, but Trandafir narrowed his at the earth elemental.

((That was amusing happy.gif I'm not familier with the Anime/manga though sorry.))

Jeth gave a silent nod to the two new arrivals, a dragon and a...half dragon? The girl asked the pair who they were although it seemed more directed at Jaden who gripped Jeth's shoulders. Jaden seemed very shy but Jeth could understand that, he was in a school full of potential enemies. "I am Jeth of the Slate. You can just use Jeth though, I am an earth elemental. I'm sorry for not shaking your hand as is the human custom but they are full at the moment." He was of course referring to the fire Jaden had given him. "Although I don't think that is a problem with either of you." He added addressing Trandifir's and Isis' non-humanness. "I can see that your friend is a dragon but I am curious about your species." He asked the girl ignoring the death glare he was getting from Trandifir.

((X3 'Tis so cute))

Jaden frowned at the look he received from Isis and bared his fangs a bit subconsciously as he spoke, "Jaden, an untamed" he spoke shortly. While he was shy, he made aggressive fronts when he felt threatened. Isis didn't strike him as exactly the friendly type. At least not by their looks. His ears twitched again as Jeth introduced himself and asked about their species. His tail swished from side to side. His cat-eye pupils had widened out a bit in relaxation. After all, what did he have to feel threatened about? He was sitting on an earth elemental.

Ten-Jorra chuckled at the kid's reaction and said: "Never seen fire-related spells? Don't worry, it's not dangerous, as long as you won't panic out." - quickly reminding herself about why she came here, she nodded to kid (who transformed himself in a fox with two tails) and walked inside cafeteria. Ignoring everyone, she approached the plates with food, picked a cooked fish and a glass of water, found herself an unoccupied table, sat there and started eating.

((If I did something wrong, I'll edit the post))

Edited by TheTron852