picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Kira folded her arms across her chest and waited quietly. Faze blinked his eyes open and hopped up, "Oh hey! People!" he bounced around the bed. "Watch the egg, I'm going out" Kira waved. She turned and walked out of the room. Jaden followed suit, running up and climbing onto Jeth's shoulder. Kira cocked an eyebrow at the scene but remained silent. "So how are we doing that digging anyway? My beast form doesn't dig..." Jaden asked. Kira rolled her eyes, "Mongo here is an earth elemental. I'm pretty sure he can move some earth... I can help worse come to worse..." Jaden frowned, "With what? Your hands? You're human" Kira just snorted in a short laughter.

"I won't need help digging up the coal it isn't that far down. But you should both be careful when I do start digging. I'm not a Guider so my ability to move the earth isn't as precise." Jeth explained as he started leading the way. First through the halls and then out of the school, as they walked Jeth explained what they all had to do. "Obviously first I will need to get us to the coal you two will stand clear while I'm doing that. Once we have enough I will shape an oven with a few vents in it. The dome will help keep most of the heat in one place so there is no wasted effort. Jaden your job will be to keep me, Kira, and yourself cool while we're in there. Kira you will apply as much heat as you can to the coal so that it is easier for me to compress. Some will get burned off but that is to be expected. Just so you know Jaden it won't be clear, the diamond will likely come out brown or even black. Once we're done making the diamond I will be able to shape it into a blade on my own. Are there any questions?" Jeth asked as he concluded his explination.

Firenze smiled and said, "Alright Selena, I'll bring him out right now." He took the blue summonstone out of his pocket and began his summmoning as he said, "Pluff, come on out and meet your new friends." The blue anthromorphic seal came out of the stone and looked at Selena and Firenze's new friends. "Guys, i'd like you to meet my pal, Pluff. Pluff, meet Selena, Hunter, and Irweyn," he said. Pluff went to the little girl and shook her hand greetingly with his flipper.

((Ermigerd, and from the start I was thinking of Sokka's "moon sword" xd.png black diamonds! IT'S PERFECT!))

Kira shrugged as he gave her instructions for when they got to it. "Yeah yeah, heat. Easy" she stared at the wall. Jaden smiled at Jeth, "I'll try my best. Just hope that's good enough.... black swords. Now we're original. Yeah actual diamond-looking swords might be a bit too girly for us" he laughed. The thought of sparkling pretty swords made him laugh harder. Jet black swords on the other hand seemed quite badass if he did say so himself. "Oh, could I get a katana though? I wasn't trained to use broad swords because of my.... well... size" he clicked his tongue once.

((Truth be told I didn't eve know diamonds came in different colours for the longest time. Also I presumed wall was a referance to Jeth xd.png))

Jeth laughed a little with Jaden when he joked about the girlieness of clear diamond swords. "You misunderstand Jaden, the colour is not optional." Jeth explained as they began to get close to the surrounding forest. "When the stone is formed it could range from black to brown, although unlikely it could turn out to be orange or clear as well." He added making sure that Jaden fully understood. "As for what kind of sword, I can shape any weapon you like and in your size." He glanced back at Kira who was being quiet and stareing at his back with dis-interest. "We should also compinsate Kira for her efforts. It would not be fair for her to be the only one not rewarded for her hard work." He said not wanting to leave Kira out.

((It wasnt, but that works all the same for Jeth lol))

Jaden flicked his ears as Jeth said they couldn't alter the color. Jaden grinned, "Oh I wouldn't say that. Manipulation magic remember? I can change how they reflect light. Thus, the color" he said proudly. Kira rolled her eyes again. Jaden paused in thought, "Oh yeah, what are we doing about that anyway? She's not even taking swordplay..." this seemed to affect Kira's train of thought as well. "Ah, I'll just take a dagger I guess. Travel size..." she shrugged. Her hands stuffed into her pockets.

Jeth nodded in understanding as they traversed the forest. "Very well then Kira. As for you Jaden, don't go messing with the sword too much. Even the strongest stone will fail if corrupted from the inside by impurities." He said in response to Jaden's explination. "But we will have time for that later, we are here now." He said stopping in front of a cave. "And in luck it would seem. I will not have to dig far now that I know it is the floor of this cave." He gently lifted Jaden off of his shoulders and set him on the ground to the side of the cave mouth. "Both of you will stand clear of the cave entrance, I do not want to accidentally hit you." He said before descending into the cave.

Dain shrugged as the others started to leave. He waited a little bit and made his way after the group. Because of how much later he left, the group had already started to move outside. Because of this Dain had to run to get outside before the others got into the forest. Dain followed behind slowly gaining on the group. By the time he caught up with the group, Jeth had disappeared and Jaden was standing with Kira. Dain paused unsure why Kira was there but he shrugged it off. "Hey.."

Jaden nodded as Jeth explained further. His ears twitched as the elemental suddenly set him on the ground. He missed being tall already. "Yeah yeah" Kira waved her hand off and walked around the side of the cave. Jaden followed and stood next to her. He paused and looked up, "...Hey" Kira glanced down at him, "Hi" she said shortly before looking ahead. She spotted the vampire walking up to them and clicked her tongue. "And hi again. Shouldn't you be hiding under a rock? You vampires are soooo light sensitive" she teased with a smirk. Her hands found her pockets as she leaned against the cave.

(Ok Imma do a timeskip, when mah friend comes back we'll rp in the past until the egg buisness is done and catch him up.)

Rhina finished checking the egg over with the other person and retreated soon afterwards and headed outside. Picking a direction, she gently glided up to a tree and gazed across the forest, and breathed out. The wind brushed along her back, and she opened her wings and closed her eyes, gliding on the winds edies and whirls as she flew through the forest. Feeling the wind curl around the opening of a cave, she opened her eyes as she appeared at the tip of the trees and gazed down at the clearing. Blinkng, she saw that guy she'd seen earlier, and she glided around and took a seat on a branch at the top of the tree, the air stilling before returning to a casual breeze. As she watched them, she wondere what they were up to. She didn't notice the presence of an animal on the ground, preparing to strike the unsuspecting people.

(May I?)

((I should think so It would be cool happy.gif but I can't speak for the others. Oh and speaking of rocks xd.png))

The feint sound of cracking echoed from the cave. A few moments later a small boulder came hurtling out of the cave and landed with a thud some distance away. The impact wasn't enough to scare off the animal prepareing to attack the group, even as a second small boulder soared from the cave and landed the animal remained firm. More feint cracking was heard, these were the sounds of Jeth tearing up the ground of the cave floor so that he could get a handyhold on chunks of stone to remove. The coal was a little way's under the cave floor and he would need tons of it. Almost literally tons, since much of the coal would get burned off in the process. Only the stuff in the middle would become a diamond. Where are you?" He thought to himself as he hoisted a third boulder and hurtled it out of the cave.

Jaden flinched as the first rock flew from the cave. They were safely off to the side but that didn't make it any less unnerving. He laughed quietly to himself, his ears tipping back in a nervous gesture. Better not ever upset this guy. I'll end up on the moon... he thought. Kira inhaled deeply through her nose and let out a sigh. She paused and sniffed a few more times silently. She frowned as she smelt the animal. Since she couldn't see it, she paid it little mind. She also smelt Rhina and glanced up at the harpy on the tree branch. "Dude, that's kind of creepy. Just sitting and watching people from a tree" Jaden looked up as Kira addressed the harpy. He hadn't noticed her.

Rhina shrinked under their gaze, stepping back a bit to be slightly hidden by the leaves. After a moment, she gently glided down and landed nearby.

"S-sorry it's a force of h-habit." She glanced around, and looked at the rocks being thrown out of the cave.

"I don't...Don't like being on the ground..." she shrunk from the trees. Rhina didn't have a very good sense of smell, but she could sweasr she felt eyes on her. Two more animals joined the first one.

Jeth was still hurling out the cave floor. He had reached the coal and was now going about clearing the place out so he could get at it properly. There seemed be quite a bit of the stuff, more than enough for two swords and a dagger. Although that didn't change the fact that a lot of the coal would get burned away in the procedure. He was completely unaware that Rhina, and Dain had joined the group. He was also unaware of the animal's surrounding that group.

((I'm a little confused at what's going on xd.png, I was told to react so...))

Hunter had flown towards where he felt a group of life forces, each varying in intensity. He got used to feeling the variety in his time at the school but never in a large group, he was curious. He flew through the air and landed on a low lying branch. He hid his wings and sat on the branch with a slight smile on his face. He looked below to see what was happening with the group.

((I will post soon... though I don't have much to post on. Wolves you are being severely way too vague with the animals for anyone to react ._.))

(I don't want to say too much because I'm not entirely sure what the distinction between creatures and animals is...If that makes any sense. Basically if a gryphon appears, it's a sentient so why would it attack?)

((Try telling us what the animals are and if they are hostile or not... I mean if that's okay with you *whimper*))

In his normal for Nick walked through the forest with Rein by his side. He much preferred the outside to the confines of his room. Inhaling deeply Rein noted aloud "Seems like everyone migrated outdoors."

"What makes you think that?" Nick asked is response"

"I can smell them"

"Ah." Nick sat down his back against a tree and Rein followed suit, sitting next to him. Today was such a slow day, would it ever end? Sighing he ran his fingers through Rein's fur, waiting for something interesting to happen.

Edited by picknick10

Jaden flicked his ears as more creatures gathered. He shifted down to his cougar form and roared out at the forest. Kira jumped slightly from the noise, "Hey" she muttered. She looked out at the forest where she smelt the creatures. "Well what are they? I can't see anything" she frowned. Jaden stood still, watching. He was sure his vocal gesture got Jeth's attention.

((Never say the phrase "something interesting" in front of a DM))

Another small boulder hurled out of the cave and crashed through a part of the tree that Nick was sitting against just above his head. However that stone was the last to leave the cave as Jeth caught the sound of Jaden's roar. The steady thump thump of Jeth's feet against the ground echoed from the cave as he made his way back out. he had finished revealing the coal but with Jaden's roar he had to put that aside for now. The elemental stepped out of the cave everyone was standing next too. He was suprised to see Jaden and Kira had been joined by Dain and Rhina. not to mention the boy perched on a branch farther up. "What is wrong Jaden?" He asked the shifted untamed.

((I'm sure flying rocks are interesting cool.gif))

(( Lol xd.png ))

The tree Nick was sitting against suddenly became a few inches shorter as a boulder smashed through the through the trunk, taking a sizable chunk of the tree with it, and only a hair's width from his head. He was lucky he had been slumping else he was sure his head would have gone with the boulder as well. As the tree came crashing down Nick half-jumped away and was half-pulled by Rein out of its path before it plowed into the ground. Instantly Nick set off in the direction of the boulder, intending on finding his attacker, but he stopped when he heard a roar echo throughout the forest. Rein stopped at his side and let out a roar in response. "They're gathering" She noted.

Nodding in return Nick said "Let's go see what all the fuss is. Maybe we can the one who nearly took of my head there." And so they went. In less then a minute Nick and Rein found the rest of the students, all near the opening of a cave. Rein growled as more creatures gathered, she could sense their hostility. Nick in turn was ready to shift. Hopefully everyone was just overreacting, how much damage could a few animals do to a group as fierce as this anyways?

((Looks like a cool character but I advise you review the rulez for the Rp happy.gif They state that all characters must be PM'd to Nick. Word for word: "PM me Profiles" -as posted by picknick10. This helpful tip brought to you by Enk inc.

Note: Enk inc. and associates are not liable for results of tip application.))

Jeth saw Nick and Ein come running, behind them was a destroyed tree and beyond that an all too familier looking boulder. "Are you ok?" Jeth asked Nick clearly concerned. "I did not know you were there, or I would have warned you that I was working in the cave." He said pointing out that the boulder's path was directly in line with the cave. Since Jeth had been inside the cave it was impossible for him to know that Nick was there. Farther more everyone seemed really tense. The sensation was making Jeth start to feel tense too.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Rhina gazed at everyone, shrinking slightly as every spoke abotu some animals in the bushes and wasn't sure where to hide. Considering flying up and out of harms way, she was hesitant because of the fact she would be leaving them. What should she do, she wasn't a fighter. Turning to gaze at the trees, and suddenly a shadow came out of the bush, followed by more and more. They were surounded. Rhina blinked and whimpered.

"S-Shades, creatures who have lost their soul and wander the world looking for easy prety l-Like a school of different creatures..."

(Erewego, if you can't use an existing, make a new one.)

Jeth looked at the creatures as they spilled out of the forest. "Rhina you should stay close to me. How do we get rid of them?" He asked kneeling down and thrusting his hand into the ground. It came back out with a stone greatsword gripped tightly in its figures. At first the spear looked like many stones put together in the shape of a sword but the longer one looked at it the more solid it seemed to be. Jeth had learned some combat basics so that he could defend himself on his journey here but that knowledge was limited.

Edited by En'K'Haral