Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

Still need four gifters for silver, and 9 gifters for Gold.. but for now, these hatchies are giving me a headache..I'm going to bed ^^

1 silver, 1 gold please. wink.gif

Check your PM's biggrin.gif

You're the BEST!!! Thank you so much for my shiney surprise. I LOVE it.

You folks are amazing here! I wouldn't have all the great dragons I do on my own (as I'm on dial-up - can you imagine that's still how some of us get on the internet - what's a person to do when you live in a remote and rural area).

THANKS, Erica!!! wub.gif

Santa has snuck his way up to RoseMay's door, all ninja.gif like and dropped off a rather large basket containing 4 hatchies on her doorstep. Since she was such a good girl last year, I'm sure he is not done with her and her wishlist just yet.

*Impatiently COMPLETELY scroll locked while things grow up or just wait to be picked up..* :S

I grabbed my eggies, thanks so much! I'm especially excited about the red, I love PBs! Thanks again!

Also, if I can help with getting gifts let me know. Still trying to get my gold to breed for my giftee, but I've got 2 silvers (1 messy, 1 clean), as well as 5 long gen tinsels I can try to coerce if needed.

@ Flamemynx - i'll get a silver and a gold too!!!!! Edited by happymom

Update:

I have TWO Silver lists left (I'll probably take one on when my dragons get off cooldown if it hasn't been taken).

All Gold lists have been given out. Thank you to everyone who is helping and who has already gifted. It shows just how helpful and kind everyone is! ^^

Edit:

All lists are being completed as we speak.. and my Magi's aren't quite sure what is going on - they've never had to run around like this before ^^

Edited by Flamemynx

I received a reaaally amazing basket full of really amazing gifts! That was a big surprise. Thanks so much. laugh.gif

I loved the story that came along with it too. Just... thanks for everything!

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

- chicken

- dino

I can be contacted: by PM

I can trade for this dragon: Yes

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Edited by happymom

I love my gifter soooooooooooooo much!! They have given me EVERYTHING on my wishlist and some extra little goodies! <3 love them so much

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

- An ice or thunder

- 9+ tinsel dragon

- Red dorsal

I can be contacted: Always by PM

I can trade for this dragon: Yes*

*I can trade for them, but maybe not VERY rare dragons ^^;

Thank you if you can help me!

My mysticsl magis are hovering over the scrolls of

-Fading-

Aislein

Kytarie

With baskets full of shiney, stormy and high flying gifts.

Hope their wait has been worth it and I'm sure they will like 'em

Edited by GoldRose

lol! There are people throwing eggs EVERYWHERE!!

If anyone HASN'T received a gift (Gold/Silver lists)- can you please let me know asap?

Edited by Flamemynx

my santa just surprised me with 2 more metal, 1 of those is gold hatchie! thx a million time santa! -teresa

*huggles my eggs and my hatchie* Thank you very much for everyone that has/will give me these lovely shinies. I love them so much. biggrin.gif

thanks from me to GoldRose for those wonderful gifts (sorry I was late taking them, silly tinsel refused to hatch) :3

Another basket of hatchies sent off to my adopted Giftee, RoseMay. Hopefully they behave better for her then they did for me! laugh.gif

Also, hopefully she picks up that first basket before they all grow up. *worries*

Also, hopefully she picks up that first basket before they all grow up. *worries*

your hatchies are sick!!!! Cancel the trade and hide them!

internet died for 2 good days

still no news from my santa

is a bit sad but will wait for 3 more days

internet died for 2 good days

still no news from my santa

is a bit sad but will wait for 3 more days

You have the same situation here even my internet is going well.

Let's enjoy being in line waiting for out santa smile.gifsmile.gif

Maybe he will come with greater gift for out laters xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Alright! Thank you SO much Skythestral for helping me with my list! I appreciate it a lot! And special thanks to happymom and sunsteps88 but I can't claim your dragons since this is a secret santa and it would be greedy of me to keep them as my own.

I sent the almost last 2 gifts now to my giftee! I hope they're happy with them <3 Now I need to try and get a red dorsal!

Hi all! I need a nice lineage trio and/or a pretty checker trio, if anyone has one going spare. ^^

@Shinjiteru - as I've said in a previous comment, you have already been gifted to. Your giftee posted to say they had sent you an egg/eggs. So you might want to check that you REALLY haven't got a gift..!

@teatimecocoa - some of the dragons that are passing through my cave are sooo beautiful, I've got to remind myself that they aren't for me. xd.png

Hi all! I need a nice lineage trio and/or a pretty checker trio, if anyone has one going spare. ^^

@Shinjiteru - as I've said in a previous comment, you have already been gifted to. Your giftee posted to say they had sent you an egg/eggs. So you might want to check that you REALLY haven't got a gift..!

@teatimecocoa - some of the dragons that are passing through my cave are sooo beautiful, I've got to remind myself that they aren't for me. xd.png

Sorry for missing your previous comment. But it seems I lost again.

I have just got 1 egg after misanderstood purpose of Ask for help form. I sent PM to the one who gave me that egg for giving back but no answer from them, so the egg ended up growing in my scroll.

That's the only egg I got from this thread so far. Does it counts as one gift? I am totally fine if that's the case.

Got one for you. wink.gif

Send you a pm and you decide whether it works for your purpose. hehe