Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

@shinjiteru - You have been crossed off my lists (I can't remember when).. so you HAVE been gifted to. Someone (your giftee) must have posted in this thread to say they either TRIED to gift to you, and you didn't pick-up/respond OR that you DID receive a gift...

If there is an issue with this/you think this is wrong - please contact me via PM.

Edited by Flamemynx

I have a CB red I caught yesterday. I need it gone NOW so I can try breeding for my giftee. If you need it for your giftee PM me. If it's not gone within 30 minutes I'll be gifting it to The Giving Tree.

Gone

Edited by taliaangeni

I have a 2nd Gen, PB Alt Dark Green dragon

Free to anyone who hasn't yet gifted to their giftee!

Edited by Flamemynx

Was gifted a gorgeous little PB Vine dragon *pokes above sentence* Love the little guy/gal so much, despite it's rather rough temper, although I put that down to its long travel, which must have been quite wearing on the little creature. The Herachus members are thrilled about the new addition, and so am I <3

Was gifted a gorgeous little PB Vine dragon *pokes above sentence* Love the little guy/gal so much, despite it's rather rough temper, although I put that down to its long travel, which must have been quite wearing on the little creature. The Herachus members are thrilled about the new addition, and so am I <3

^^ !!!

Stupid snappy dragon hatchie is now your problem! tongue.gif

Wheeee, I got the loveliest PB Brimstone dragon from my Santa, thank you so much! biggrin.gif

Will be sending PMs to the unclear gifts of the bronze group later this day.

EDIT: They picked up the gift. Wow, it feels good to be done! I'd like to thank jocosa and Red2111 for their help, and if you guys need anything for your giftee and I can help, just ask.

You're welcome! smile.gif

(Sorry for the delayed response, I'm a bit behind things on the forum)

If anyone needs help with 2nd gens or possibly 3rd gens of things (Aside from Metallics and Tinsels, cause mine have all moved into Convents and Monasteries) for their giftees, drop me a PM and maybe I can help. smile.gif

Thanks SO MUCH to my Secret Santa Alexia76 who went above and beyond the call of gift giving by sending me my wishlist and so much more!

I'm also happy to say I finally - with help from wonderful people - able to send gifts to the giftee on my list. Happy trails folks.

I am very happy to say that my giftee is happy with their gift!!!

*delivered*

Hensler

Edited by Hensler

From an anonymous gifter, who desperately needs help (like most of us, their silver and golds have decided to sign a celibacy act!)

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

A pretty silver or gold egg, non-inbred.

I can be contacted: By PM

I can trade for this dragon: I am certainly happy to try, Dragons willing. smile.gif

Edited by Flamemynx

From an anonymous gifter, who desperately needs help (like most of us, their silver and golds have decided to sign a celibacy act!)

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

A pretty silver or gold egg, non-inbred.

I can be contacted: By PM

I can trade for this dragon: I am certainly happy to try, Dragons willing. smile.gif

Hi Mynx!

I'd have this one: Goldie

But I don't know whether it goes for 'pretty' xd.png (the lineage is not too hard to continue though - one has several options to follow a pattern) . If your anon gifter has use for it, shoot me a pm. ^.~ If not, no hard feeligns either. ^.~

[posting here instead of pming cause maybe someone else produces something more pretty]

Goldie gone wink.gif

Edited by Belisar

Or less pretty... smile.gif

I have a silver to gift to anyone who needs one for their giftee.

My metals are infertile, this egg i picked up last night from the AP!!! ninja.gif

PS And i've sent another gift for my giftee... biggrin.gif

Edited by happymom

status-update:

two possibly inactive people's wishlists from bronze have been given to QAndais for her to continue her gleeful torture of giftees.

we have two more possible bronze replacements upcoming, the gifters are active but had not had much luck in either grabbing the items, or having the recipient accept. So if you gonna help out in the second case, make sure you can spare the time to hold the gift.

also, we're having a little trouble with the last platinum gifter. The CB metals evade, the nds die and nothing breeds.

bronze: 3 unknown gifts, 2 reassigned, 2 did not work out yet

platinum: 1 did not work out yet

----

one gifter asked me whether the thread could help him get a tinsel for his giftee (as another gift) in bronze. if you can help in that regard (gold/silver tin preferred), please contact urge101. smile.gif

Edited by whitebaron

status-update:

two possibly inactive people's wishlists from bronze have been given to QAndais for him to continue his gleeful torture of giftees.

we have two more possible bronze replacements upcoming, the gifters are active but had not had much luck in either grabbing the items, or having the recipient accept. So if you gonna help out in the second case, make sure you can spare the time to hold the gift.

also, we're having a little trouble with the last platinum gifter. The CB metals evade, the nds die and nothing breeds.

bronze: 3 unknown gifts, 2 reassigned, 2 did not work out yet

platinum: 1 did not work out yet

----

one gifter asked me whether the thread could help him get a tinsel for his giftee (as another gift) in bronze. if you can help in that regard (gold/silver tin preferred), please contact urge101. smile.gif

her biggrin.gif

Sent a couple of hatchies to one

and an egg to the other

hatchlings were accepted

Edited by QAndais

I just received the officially best gift ever! tongue.gif

A PB even 5th gen Black egg! PB! Even 5th gen! Is that awesome or is that awesome? It is awesome! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can definitely help out with any Bronze needs as well. I have plenty of space since the ones I want to breed for projects, aren't. *glares at her dragons* So holding stuff for a while is no problem at all.

ETA -

I just received the officially best gift ever! tongue.gif

A PB even 5th gen Black egg! PB! Even 5th gen! Is that awesome or is that awesome? It is awesome!

Ooooooooh! That is fantastic! Congratulations!! smile.gif

Edited by jocosa

Thank you my gifter for the wonderful and awesome gifts!!!!

I can't tell you how much I love the gifts!!! Some of them are even generation PERFECT CHECKERS!!! And a CB STRIPE with a second generation thunder (which will be a mate of my electric to create another perfect checker). Can't tell how much I love you my gifter <333333333333

P.s. I found out that we are from the same country :3 Surprise xd.png

I'm sorry for not posting here ;_; I didn't know, thanks whitebaron for pming me about it!

I got an AWESOME gift from my gifter! A vampire egg <3 And also I got another one from urge101! Thank you two so much!

I have also given my giftee a nice lineaged black dragon, a nice lineaged vine and a red striped dragon.

I also am encountering some problems, my bronze dragon is having too much birth control and I STILL can't find the ice or thunder dragons. And i'm still breeding my purples to make a red dorsal.

I woke up this mornig to find a beautiful little Tinsel eggie waiting on my doorstep -it's almost EG!

Thanks sooo much QAndais for the lovely surprise biggrin.gif

I also send my Magi over the big great lake once again to deliver some hatchies and a cold eggie^^

The only Dragon I actually still need to breed is stubbornly refusing to produce anything useful...surprisingly enough all my other dragons are breeding quite nicely -.-'