Jemindra

Plushies!

Now as for your question. Its not a total beanie. Its mostly all stuffing though. I use a few pellets so it can be posed. I really don't like making just plain sitting, laying or standing. You really can't fiddle with them. That's why I make mine the way I do. I guess you could call me weird. laugh.gif

Actually, I'd call you awesome! I love posable plushies. So much fun. (And posable plushies is fun to say.)

the mint plushies, when we get done making them, will be either beanies, or not so stuffed with fluff so they can be hug squished. lol.

Thank you very much for the comments. I really do appreciate it. Mine when I get another free moment to make it. I will really need edit the pattern a bit. There are a few changes I need to make to the front legs.  I asked if they cared. So hopefully they won't be a problem.

This is the tag that will go with him though.

user posted image

It contains the legal info etc. I think I may add an email on the tag also, but I'm not sure. Did I miss anything that should be on it?

Looking at the pics I relized that you can't see him mouth. *D'oh!* I'm such a morron some time. When the other dragons is finished I'll retake some pics.

Perhaps you could have the DragCave URL on there somewhere?

And with the plushie, the small blue star-like thing isn't at the tail-tip. Other than that, I love it sooooooo much. <3

Edited by *~Soren~*

yumiyutaka: it's looks amazing! biggrin.gif I'm really curious what the autumn will look like.I really like the fabrics and their colours too btw. Is it a beanie? cus i't looks like it ^^

Thank you! biggrin.gif I really like the dragon your working on. I wasn't on here when the vampire dragons was released.

Now as for your question. Its not a total beanie. Its mostly all stuffing though. I use a few pellets so it can be posed. I really don't like making just plain sitting, laying or standing. You really can't fiddle with them. That's why I make mine the way I do. I guess you could call me weird. laugh.gif

Ah I see! And thank you ^^ I'm trying to make the vampire plush as accurate as possible.

It's the complete opposite for me ^^' Making plushies with a fixed pose is easier for me for some reason. He'll be completely stuffed but very soft...and quite big :3

Perhaps you could have the DragCave URL on there somewhere?

And with the plushie, the small blue star-like thing isn't at the tail-tip. Other than that, I love it sooooooo much. <3

I'll be adding the URL some where in there. Thank you for the heads up.

Oh and that version wouldn't have the star on its tail its the second stage hatchling. I really should have mentioned that. *d'oh* Stupid me. I'm very sorry about that.

Ah I see! And thank you ^^ I'm trying to make the vampire plush as accurate as possible.

It's the complete opposite for me ^^' Making plushies with a fixed pose is easier for me for some reason. He'll be completely stuffed but very soft...and quite big :3

When I make plush I usually go detail happy. I've always found it hard not to add all details. It can be a real pain at times.

When I first started making plush in 2004 I started with standing plush allot and over time as I've gotten better. I can now make just about anything. The way I make my plush now are much better then when I first started out. I also changed the type of stuffing I use. So they are now very soft ,squishy and perfect to hugging.

Wow yeah that is amazing. It looks so cute and huggable!! I'm sure you could find a buyer just right here on the site.

But can they sell it without permission from the Sprite? o.o

I did get permission to sell him. Though I really don't want to but bills comes first. So now I just need to set it up to take offers. Like I said I could always do eBay but the fees are a pain in the butt. If you have any ideas please let me know.

I wish I had the time and talent to draft the pattern.

I would so buy that winter one, two in face (one for me and one for my daughter)

Ohhh wow, yumiyutaka. I've seen people with a lot of your Pokemon plush on pkmncollectors. :D Beautiful job!

I was just think that we need snuggly dragon plushies last night.Also, What about EGG PILLOWS?

Any other designs yet? Besides the winter and headless vamp?

Edited by ZmanArt007

awww i want a guardian dragon plushie happy.gif

edit: i could try to make some egg pillows... if they come out good i'll put them on etsy for sale.

Edited by flea04

aaah, i know u yumiyutaka o_o

i bought a flareon plush from u on ebay 2 years ago xd.png

and u havent left a comment.. even i had contacted u.. >.>

i love your plush

i wish i would be that rich to tell u to make some plushis for me >.>

but when i look on devart, it will stay a dream and i better try it by myself

and i never made any plush x.x

yumiyutaka, whats your seller ID on ebay? i'd love to see some of your other plushies.

Oooooooh~! Yumi, you should totally make a pink plushie, with little ears~ Or a skywing, all long and snaky....I'd LOVE a skywing plushie, like, a long, smallish beanie one...X3

Is there a list somewhere of who sprited who? I was going to make little Amigumi crochet dragons for myself at somepoint, and I wonder who I should ask? I don't know if I will get around to making a whole set, but I wanted to do myself a stone & a red for starters tongue.gif

The spriter of each already-out dragon is at the bottom of it's individual page. And the progress lists have the spriters on them, so...

There's a suggetions here that wants a list, too. :3

user posted image

Its almost done ^^ Just the wings and then the plush is finally finished. The vamp turned out to be a good 60 cm long so yeah he pretty much takes up most of my cluttered desk xp

I will probably auction the plush off when it's done (with permission ofcourse). I'd like to keep him myself but it simply cost too much in total to keep (and it takes up too much room tongue.gif So yeah...

Edited by Goikuchan

i would buy that in a heart beat if i could afford it i love that thing.

On the bottom of the adult purple dragon page it says...

Art created by Dovealove, Hawaiianbabidoll
Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

On the bottom of the adult purple dragon page it says...

Art created by Dovealove, Hawaiianbabidoll

I don't see it...

Oh, well. *goes off to ask for permishunz to make a purple dragon plushie*

Who was the artist who created the lovely yulebuck. I've searched and I can't find any reference anywhere. I must be blind.