Jemindra

Plushies!

user posted image

Another update. Somebody requested so.... About 50% done. Just another hind leg, some adjustions and I can start on the frills and horns ^^ Because of the shape this will be a plush you can hang up with a string, however it can sit/stand just fine thanks to it's pose.

user posted image

Another update. Somebody requested so.... About 50% done. Just another hind leg, some adjustions and I can start on the frills and horns ^^ Because of the shape this will be a plush you can hang up with a string, however it can sit/stand just fine thanks to it's pose.

Oh geez that is sickeningly adorable. xd.png

oh jeebus. this idea is so made of win. xd.png this summer i will get some

fabric and beg my omi to help me make one. xd.png i'm thinking curled

alt. black. :'D :giggles excitedly and bookmarks thread:

i'll post pictures if i end up making the alt black plushie. :]

user posted image

The silver male is FINISHED! I really like how he turned out <3 Hope you guys like him.

The green/blue frills were quite a bit of work to do. They are all done seperately. He's quite big measuring at 16 inches long (incl. tail). Like I said before, the frills horns and tail are a more sea-green shade. It was the best colour I could find.

I don't know if I'm gonna sell this one. I like it awfully lot xd.png It depends on how much people are interested in it. So feel free to make an offer ^^

Eyes have been ironed on btw

i'll post pictures if i end up making the alt black plushie. :]

thats epic win right there

ZOMG! That silver is BOOTIFUL! I love it! If I could buy it from you I'd do so in a snap!

I like how it looks but I thought you would make the frills like this too big for the img tag although they look good (just that it looks like a hell lot of work) oh and can you take a closer pic of the eye because I want to make(and by that I mean asking my grandma xd.png)the female for myself and I don't know how the eyes should look.

Edited by Luziphers

user posted image

The silver male is FINISHED! I really like how he turned out <3 Hope you guys like him.

The green/blue frills were quite a bit of work to do. They are all done seperately. He's quite big measuring at 16 inches long (incl. tail). Like I said before, the frills horns and tail are a more sea-green shade. It was the best colour I could find.

I don't know if I'm gonna sell this one. I like it awfully lot xd.png It depends on how much people are interested in it. So feel free to make an offer ^^

Eyes have been ironed on btw

Do want. It's adorable.. @.@

PS: Goiku you'll need to clear out your PMs whenever you come on. =P

Edited by Kitoxa

Thanks guys ^^ I'm glad you all like him.

@ Luziphers:. Well, I was thinking the same at first. But I wanted to add more details and the felt I used isn't really that sturdy. So the frills would sag. Pasting 2 layers on eachother didn't really look nice..So I decided to stuff the frills ^^

Abou the eye. I zoomed the sprite's eye and then made it in photoshop. I'll send the pic soon okey ^^?

@ Kitoxa: I just noticed. There's room again now ;p

@ lady_caetlyn: Some light polyester stuff called "fiber fill". I get it at a local shop and pretty much use it for all my plushies ^^

Edited by Goikuchan

That makes sense. Fiber fill is the best stuff to use.

I like the way the frills looked stuffed. How much time did it take overall to make that plushie.

Edited by lady_caetlyn

If you do a Guardian I'd buy it. =3 If you do PM me for an updated cave sprite and another sprite I did of it so you have better reference.