Jemindra

Plushies!

It would be sooo cute if...well, has anyone ever seen the eggs where you put them in water and the animal inside expands until it hatches? Well if we did that with the dragons it would be so cute to watch them hatch. Also we could do a plush zipper egg, where the baby inside is also plush.All you have to do with the plush is unzip it. But I like both ideas, plush is huggable and the soak-up-water-egg gives you a suprise because you have to wait until it hatches to find out what it is. Those are just hatchling ideas though..As for adult plushies I'd want a mint and a pink <3

foam-capsule dragons!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the plushies come inside an egg!!

yes, I know. I've been waiting too. we sort of got the Halloween carving design book mostly done, now working on plushies

plushie..... fabric...... is hard........... to find,......... atm.......

I think polar fleece or some other fleece material would work

it occurred to me we should get permission for plushies before making them.... Eh, sry.... PMing artists as fast as I can

Have we made one yet or is it still not even started?

few failed projects. Think we have a success but don't want to start sewing it until we get permission because the artist might not approve.

Have we made one yet or is it still not even started?

few failed projects. Think we have a success but don't want to start sewing it until we get permission because the artist might not approve.

Oh cool cool, we'd only be able to make a few of them. I'm sure your mom doesn't want to sew like 1000 silvers plus like 1000 more for each other one.

I'd love dragon cave plushies! If I had the money I'd go and buy it if it came out where I live which is a VERY small chance. Foam-capsules would be awesome too but lasting only once :(

it occurred to me we should get permission for plushies before making them.... Eh, sry.... PMing artists as fast as I can

Wouldn't it be easier to just get blanket permission from artists stating whether or not they wish to allow merch to be made from their sprites? You also have to work out payment options for them.

A little off topic, but it does need to be discussed eventually.

-ninja.gif's back out-

How would we mass produce said plushies?

Well, we could start by commissioning somebody, like http://kickass-peanut.deviantart.com/

And maybe have them make, say, 10 plushies. Then, we could re-sell them, here, and of course they'd get a commission price. Things like that would have to be worked out between TJ and the commissioner.

If they sell good, and the commission doesn't mind, they could make more.

Maybe?

OMG I want the numchucks[?]!

<3

I would just love plushie dragons! I am collecting draipendores (reptiles, amphibians, dragons (sea serpents), and dinosaurs) and I need more dragon plushies. O_o A lot more. >.>

I would actually want each and every one of them if they are made. x'D Then I would cuddle and hoard them so no one will touch them except me. >D ......... Um..... But you didn't hear that from me. <.<;;

>.>;;

Anyways, Still would love lone. =D

*is now thinking of sewing one or a few for my own evil army*

>.>

<.<

My friend is making me request a split hatchie for him >.> and mind as well say a winged autumn hatchie would be the cutest thing ever!

lol. Plushies will be sewn after I get permission, and please bear in mind that the holidays are busy.

I would have a white dragon plushie, name him after my first dragon Whyte and place him next to my laptop.

smile.gif

permission has been received for mint and vampire, so those are what we'll work on, and hopefully they'll be done soon