Jemindra

Plushies!

plushie..... fabric...... is hard........... to find,......... atm.......

plushie..... fabric...... is hard........... to find,......... atm.......

Umm... We get it that the fabric is hard to find, no need to tell us after every post, most people are just saying Ya I'm excited for these plushies. Not WTF IS TAKING SO LONG soooo

Someone is going to buy loads of mint plushies, put robotic stuff in them, and acctually have an army of mint dragons...

I want plusies! biggrin.gif

I would be willing to make some plushies, I have an etsy shop.

plushies are being made /sigh.....

If they make plushies too we'll get more faster

I want at least one of each kind... or more...

If they make plushies too we'll get more faster

I want at least one of each kind... or more...

but mom's making several and not telling me what she's making, after she gets the fabric she will sew them really fast.

I know plushies are being made. If everyone did one kind though, then they'd get made faster and there'd be variety.

Just a thought.

I actually think it's nice to see different artists' custom plushies, and, like has been said already, it would work out much faster.

I'd still like to try my hand, and may even do so. It's been a while since I made plushies, so I'll go for something nice and easy to start with if I do go ahead xd.png

mom has fabric! won't tell me what color though

Would it be possible to get a plushie made by christmas of a dragon that is not finished yet? xd.png

Cause the unicorn dragon is simply adorable, and my mom loves it and I would love to get her a plushie of it for christmas =x (my mom shares my scroll with me, my purple is named after her)

Well for anyone making them I would buy one! i have always loved dragons and i would actually probably buy a second for my boyfriend and a third for my friend and probably more for people i know that really aren't into the site.

I can't wait to see the proto types!

Oh my god I'd die if I could get a hold of a mint plushie or a skywing plushie. >< They're so adorable!

A mint plushie is where it's at. If he can find someone to do a prototype and then make them, he wouldn't have to worry about shipping them out or anything like that. He'd have them made, ordered from a website and boom. He'd of course, only license out the plushie/design and not sell it out, so that if need be he could go to another source, but yeah, there's no reason he'd need to handle anything but the investment part.

The other dragons, at this point, would be a little more difficult to prototype and I think the mint would sell like crazy, just because they're the ones almost all of us started with and they're the ones .. well, I consider them the underdog.

I breed and collect rares, but I would much rather have a mint plushie.. so crazy, but true.

AND, I would be more willing to buy this plushie than a t'shirt, mug or whatever. This is my private obsession.. hehe.

I think the mint would sell like crazy, just because they're the ones almost all of us started with

I started with a mint, and I only started this August :~)

and they'd also sell fast if there are people like me who mant a mint plushie army...

(I've heard some of the old stories from around the time of the fog)

Plushies would be soooo cute! Good luck to those who are making them. I'm going against the grain here but I would LOVE a plushie of an alt black hatchling. The one thats kind of curled up instead of sitting?

I kind of have an idea for alt vine's if anyones interested. This might be confusing...be warned.

For alt vine's it comes as this brown ball with vines/flowers coming out if it. The vines/flowers can be made out of fabric with some wires in them to make them stand up in all different directions. In the brown ball on the bottom is a velcro flap that opens to reveal the dragon curled up in the ground like it is in it's sprite form, and its also attached to the flowers/vines that are coming out of the top.

So basically you sew/stuff the dragon and sew on the vines/flowers on it and make the little brown pouch with velcro and just wrap it around the dragon.

Did that make any sense?

I think I know where you're coming from. Although I've made a few plushies before, I'm still no expert else I'd give it a shot xd.png

ohhh i want a Mint Dragon plushie!!! and a Water!!!! and a Red!!!!! and...

pluuuushhiiieeesss *¬*

the white ones have to be cute as they are on the pixels X|DDDDDD