Jemindra

Plushies!

Hmm...you've got a point there. Though, I'll still be awaiting permission I could make a start on the gold hatchie I guess. If I do get a disagreeing response I could always alter the plushie enough to make it look like a complete new dragon tongue.gif

Edited by Goikuchan

HEy

My aunt does TONS of sewing projects. Well its her job.

I can ask her to make a mint, but she needs to see a back view of the mint, and some side views too. Shes really proffessional.. so thats why she needs the different views

And do you want the adult forms or hatchy?

Whelp, after a wait that seemed like an eternity...a certain special package showed up at my apartment door yesterday!

Introducing my new custom made one of a kind female Vampire Dragon plush by Goikuchan of DC:

user posted image

As they say all good things come to those who wait!!

My beloved female Vampire Dragon is now proudly perched a top my art supply shelf. I do not think I could have a better Dragon watching over my art room!

Thanks again Goikuchan for bringing this deadly beauty to life!! biggrin.gif

Oh god Pheonixx, do you know how relieved I am to see you've finally recieved it??? ;_; I was so worried since the shipping took a lot (two words, not one) longer then usual. Then again it was a big box soo.... Well, glad to see the plush arrived in one piece and I hope you're happy with it smile.gif

Oh god Pheonixx, do you know how relieved I am to see you've finally recieved it??? ;_; I was so worried since the shipping took a lot (two words, not one) longer then usual. Then again it was a big box soo.... Well, glad to see the plush arrived in one piece and I hope you're happy with it smile.gif

I know you mentioned shipping taking 2 weeks, and since the box bounced back to you briefly by my calculations it was pretty much 2 weeks! No worries though for she did arrive safe and sound, the box was a little beaten but luckily it was not a female Vampire Dragon statue, LOL!! biggrin.gif

Yes, I do get impatient waiting for packages!!

Of course I am very happy with her!!! You did a wonderful gorgeous job!! Keep up the great plush making, I can't wait to see what others you make...wink.gif

HEy

My aunt does TONS of sewing projects. Well its her job.

I can ask her to make a mint, but she needs to see a back view of the mint, and some side views too. Shes really proffessional.. so thats why she needs the different views

And do you want the adult forms or hatchy?

Mint, alt. black and silver would be easy(mint=kitten plushie but mint colored, ...

Like this oneuser posted image just changing the color and the ears to horns, but I think any kitten would work too just have to look like a cat and not something wierd like this. user posted image

EDIT: Oh and I think if you have any question just ask shikaru she's the mint artist and I think she would be happy to see her little dragon made into a plushie.

Edited by Luziphers

user posted image

This one was done really quick. I had a lot of time this week and and I already made a start with it a few weeks ago so.... I made a similar pattern to the vampire plush only in a smaller size. The gold fabric is very VERY shiny and the hatchie is about 12,5 inch long (+/- 31 cm. The plush isn't completely finished yet though (re-doing the eyes 'n stuff). I'm planning to give the little guy a pair of wings too.

I'll show it to the artist and see what he/she says. Like I said, if there's an disagreement I'll just alter the plush into a new species ;p

user posted image

This one was done really quick. I had a lot of time this week and and I already made a start with it a few weeks ago so.... I made a similar pattern to the vampire plush only in a smaller size. The gold fabric is very VERY shiny and the hatchie is about 12,5 inch long (+/- 31 cm. The plush isn't completely finished yet though (re-doing the eyes 'n stuff). I'm planning to give the little guy a pair of wings too.

I'll show it to the artist and see what he/she says. Like I said, if there's an disagreement I'll just alter the plush into a new species ;p

Wow you are fast!! Looks great so far, I can't wait to see the finished product...wink.gif

Wow you are fast!! Looks great so far, I can't wait to see the finished product...wink.gif

Thanks ^^ I already made the patterns a little while ago so all I had to do was form it into the actual plush. Sewing smaller plushies usually goes very quick for me. It's the patterns that eat away my time tongue.gif

D'awwww that's the cutest gold hatchie ever!! <3 -cuddles-

I hope you get permission to make the adult. ^^ I can't wait to see it done!

Another plushie maker here =) *waves*

Right now, I'm working on the white. It will be my first dragon plush, but looks quite neat so far. The wings were a pain to make; So many feathers.... xd.png (They are made of real feathers, so it might be not very cuddly... ;D)

Anyway, as soon as I get my hands on a camera (and the paint for the staff off my fingers!) I'll post pictures!

Another plushie maker here =) *waves*

Right now, I'm working on the white. It will be my first dragon plush, but looks quite neat so far. The wings were a pain to make; So many feathers.... xd.png (They are made of real feathers, so it might be not very cuddly... ;D)

Anyway, as soon as I get my hands on a camera (and the paint for the staff off my fingers!) I'll post pictures!

Oohh good luck!! I'm looking forward to the white dragon. biggrin.gif

D'awwww that's the cutest gold hatchie ever!! <3 -cuddles-

I hope you get permission to make the adult. ^^ I can't wait to see it done!

Thanks ^^ Yes I hope so too. Unfortunately I don't seem to get any word from the artist :c

For now I'll just be working on the male silver example that I already started on a little while ago.

Silvanon cannot be reached very easily here. She's now the webmistress of another site. If you're looking for her approval, Goiku, ask TJ or the moderator Pokemonfan13 for her contact info.

Silvanon did leave behind artist permissions on her in-cave work, though, by the way. I'm not sure how far you could extend that, but we're in the process of revamping her gold in the gold replacement thread. Be sure to pop your head over there to see if the plushie you're making is compatible.

Silvanon cannot be reached very easily here. She's now the webmistress of another site. If you're looking for her approval, Goiku, ask TJ or the moderator Pokemonfan13 for her contact info.

Silvanon did leave behind artist permissions on her in-cave work, though, by the way. I'm not sure how far you could extend that, but we're in the process of revamping her gold in the gold replacement thread. Be sure to pop your head over there to see if the plushie you're making is compatible.

Thanks a lot ^^ I'll ask around for info. Yes, i've heard about the revamping of the gold design.

The shiny Gold Hatchie plushie... iz so brightz... it buuurns.... with teh bright powerz of cuteness! *put on sunglasses*

user posted image

Here's a little vid too since it's hard to snap right pictures of it.

I'm glad you guys like the gold plush. Speaking of..I just finished it today! ^^ Finally had some time to make a pair of wings. I'm currently making a laminated tag like I did previously. It's about 12 inches long (30 cm)

This plush will be for sale now! I got Silvanon's permission to do so. I however have no idea what to ask for it so if you're interested please send me a PM with your offer. Please make them reasonable though... I spent quite some time on it ^^

Since the plush reflects light a bit too much I made some non-flash pictures (upper 2)

Edited by Goikuchan