Jemindra

Plushies!

-noms-

I may be interested, but I don't know how much to offer. I'm bad with these things. xd.png If there's an offer now, can you tell me approximately where it's at?

The plush seems to be missing the shoulder spikes that the wings hide ^^

Yes, you're right! c: Thanks for telling me. I kinda missed that. I'll fix that right away ;p

Wow, that Gold Hatchling sure is a cutie! I hope you find him/her a good home...wink.gif

My Vampire Dragon, that you made enjoys hanging out with my Giratina Origin Form(e) collection!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Pheonixxfoxx

I want a silver xd.png

i have the perfect fabric for a mint

but my sewing machine is broken ;~;

i love your gold ^^

edit- 300 yay xd.png

Edited by ElizabethAsamoto

Fanart plushies are awesome for the silver and alt black dragons! But I haven't said much about selling them just yet, publicly. I'm unsure if the silvers being mentioned on here are being sold or just created as general fanart, but if you guys do plan on selling them, please contact me first via PM? Thank you!

ps; a lot of these are really cute so far! =) Can't wait to see more (and I'll update this post as I talk to folks through PM's).

PERMISSION TO SELL (so far): Goikuchan. Waiting on a reply from 1 user.

Edited by Kitoxa

I think Shikaru should buy this one.  :3

*pokes head in*

I should buy what now? |D

By the way, I love all these plushies ;.; *curses lack of sewing ability*

Edited by shikaru

user posted image

Lol it's a snake xd.png I'm already working on silver male dragon ^^ Since many are anticipating for a silver I thought i'd show you the progress.

Unless kitoxa agrees to sell it this will just be a non-sale plush.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the right coloured felt for the back frills and tail so they will lean a bit more to a sea green shade. It's the closest colour I could find :c Hope you guys don't mind.

Just to let everyone know, no offers have been made on the gold plush yet.

Edited by Goikuchan

It's looking awesome so far c:

*stares at the gold plushie* ;.; It's so cute.

user posted image

Lol it's a snake xd.png I'm already working on silver male dragon ^^ Since many are anticipating for a silver I thought i'd show you the progress.

Unless kitoxa agrees to sell it this will just be a non-sale plush.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the right coloured felt for the back frills and tail so they will lean a bit more to a sea green shade. It's the closest colour I could find :c Hope you guys don't mind.

Just to let everyone know, no offers have been made on the gold plush yet.

Actually the seagreen / blue is not that far off in terms of the recoloration of the new sprites. *hinthint*

This is so cute so far. xd.pngD I love the mouth.. although now part of me wants to buy it for myself. >_> And yes I agree to what we stated in the notes, I believe.

Wow these plushies are amazingly cute! I would so buy one!! But I don't live in America so it get's me down sad.gif

Thanks guys ^^ I'm glad you like him so far.

@ SockPuppet Strangler: Actually, the head was already done even before I started on the gold plush. I just wanted to await permission tongue.gif

@ Shikaru: You're free to make an offer. It's still for sale c:

@ Kitoxa: Ah, that makes things a little better then with the colours then ^^ You're free to get it yourself. If you do you'll get a 40% discount afterall tongue.gif I wasn't yet completely sure you agreed with the whole sale thing. Now I know. Thanks ^^

@ bluesonic1: I don't live in the US either wink.gif I mostly deal international.

I think I may try make a dragon too! It sure looks like fun but don't expect anything amazing like Goikuchan.

I'd love to buy a plushie, would have to discuss with my parents first. What kind of price is being looked at? (since I'll need to convert it into New Zealand dollars)

Edited by bluesonic1

@ Shikaru: You're free to make an offer. It's still for sale  c:

I'd love to but I have no monies :C

Id I'd realized I could have bought this, I wouldn't've bought the two books and Dr. Horrible stuff. XP

Hrm or maybe I can get it...>.>

If someone makes a Mint plushie, I may explode. <3

Edited by shikaru

http://goiku.deviantart.com/journal/24147598/

For those who want an estimated price. Shortly ago I made a list with prices and information for commissions and pre-made plushies. However, negotiating is always possible c: The gold dragon falls under the catagory: Fantasy creatures, Extra detail, 12 inches. The silver will probably be a little bigger. The 20% downpayment doesn't count for pre-made plushies btw, so you can ignore that.

I think I'll just put this link in my signature to make things easier.

Edited by Goikuchan

Ouch, count me out. $40 USD is $68 NZD and with my current overseas holiday trip being paid for I'm money-less. I will try make my own instead.

I really want to give the red dragon a go, my only fear will be I don't know if I will part with it tongue.gif