Jemindra

Plushies!

The vampire plush is officially sold now! Congratulations Pheonixxfoxx! :3 I'm gonna miss the big girl but I know you'll take good care of it ^^ Hope you'll recieve her soon.

For all of you dissapointed people. Don't worry. I'm planning on making more dragon plushies in the near future <3 Other species. They will probably be smaller though. I was thinking Alt black, silver or v-day next maybe? ^^

Edited by Goikuchan

I'll be watching Foxx's journal for her arrival pictures of the vampire dragon. wink.gif

I'm not sure what I'd like to see next - there are so many neat pixel dragons.

Whatever you do, I'm sure it'll turn out amazing!

The Vampire Dragon is gorgeous!!! I would totally love an Alt Black but am not sure I would be able to afford it. I bet it would be stunning though!

Well, we could make, like, two/one of each... and it would be a limited time thing (big black buttons on the front page or something) and the first people to get them, well, GET them.

=P Maybe it could happen, like, once a year, is the person making them has enough time.

Goiku~ Make a skywing! 8D Someone, plz. Make a skywing. Snaky-love.

I'll probably do a black dragon next since i have lots of black fabrics laying around here. The Skywing won't be too difficult to make thanks to the snake like body. I'll put him on the list since he's one of my favourite commons ^^ It won't be easy to find the perfect aqua colours though tongue.gif

I'm currently making patterns for several plushies so that, when I have time again, I can start immediately with them =)

Edited by Goikuchan

A package wound up on my doorstep today, and I thought I'd share it with you all. happy.gif

user posted image

The winter hatchling Yumi made arrived! (She lives about 4.5 hours from me, though we've never met, so packages take about 24 hours to get from her house to mine. xd.png)

I was thoroughly impressed by his detail and size. I own several of her plush, and I was actually expecting him to be smaller than he was, so it was quite a pleasant surprise.

He's extremely soft and the perfect size for hugging, though I haven't decided yet if he'll wind up on my bed or on my shelf with my umbreons. <3

user posted image

There's one with my DSlite for size reference. smile.gif

I would officially be jazzed about a v-day hatchie plushie. It needs to happen. I sew, but not like THIS. OMG you guys rock.

I know a girl through my youth group who gets custom plushies in runs of 100 made for her friends. If this is something TJ is serious about, I could ask her who she goes through and what the prices are. Heehee, last time she did this, she got purple and yellow dragons made. :3

Yeah. Could be a huge community donating plushies to TJ's house or something, and when TJ thinks he gets enough he can sell the... I dunno. =P

Also, huge plush! biggrin.gif

EPIC PLUSHIES!!!

Wait, the vampire has the winter logo on the tag...

But forget about that, did I mention EPIC!?

Haven't been to this thread in months. >< I'm surprised some plushies finally got made..and are almost too adorable. I collect anime plushies..and have spent hundreds of dollars on my collection so far, but I'd be completely willing to shell out $100+ for a single dragon plushie from here. The winter and vampire ones look insanely huggable...in fact, I think I need to go hug a pillow or something right now.

Going to start watching this thread extra closely so the next time a plushie is for sale (especially if it's a water dragon or a mint), I can jump on that before it's gone to another buyer.

A MINT would be adorable. <3

I'm eager to see Foxx's photos of the Vampire Dragon's arrival, but in the meantime I'm thinking of other dragons I'd like to see made into plush:

-Alt black (DO WANT.)

-White

-Silver

It'd also be neat if someone could fold an origami paper dragon, since it'd be difficult to make that one into a plush (and probably look best in paper. xd.png)

I'm eager to see Foxx's photos of the Vampire Dragon's arrival, but in the meantime I'm thinking of other dragons I'd like to see made into plush:

-Alt black (DO WANT.)

-White

-Silver

It'd also be neat if someone could fold an origami paper dragon, since it'd be difficult to make that one into a plush (and probably look best in paper. xd.png)

I am still watching the mail box in anticipation of the arrival of a certain plush! It has only been a week, and it may take up to 2 weeks before she gets here!

*stares at mailbox eagerly*

All good things are worth waiting for...wink.gif

Wow.. I just found this thread... and wow!!!

I love them!!! They are completely lovely biggrin.gif if I knew anyone good enough to make one of this.. I'll be over them all day to make me a female silver biggrin.gif

Hugs!!!! This is really cute, Monica

Wow I just got shown this thread...^haha Mon!

Awesome!!!!! My kids would have one of each I think if I gave them the money!

You could start a business with these, sellling them on drag cave shop cool.gif

-Alt black (DO WANT.)

-White

-Silver

It'd also be neat if someone could fold an origami paper dragon, since it'd be difficult to make that one into a plush (and probably look best in paper. XD)

Mint, alt. black and silver would be easy(mint=kitten plushie but mint colored, silver=snake with limbs :P, alt. black=snake with limbs and wings XD) but white, oh white, I see that hard due to the feathers although I have seen plushies having fabric cut to look like feathers.

just found this thread... any word on the mint plushies? i'd so love one...

Wow. Just wanted to say that your plushies are amazing - you guys are extremely talented!

Ahhhh how could I ever have missed this thread!!?!?! >.< I'm obsessed with collecting plushies. =x

I wantz to comment on how absolutely gorgeous the female vamp and winter plushies are!!! I woulda totally bought one of them if I had only been here earlier. Oh wellz. Guess there's always next time. 8D

We really have some very talented people here at DC!! I'm amazed by the skill and amount of details both Goikuchan and Yumiyutaka have shown in their plush. ^-^ Kudos to you two. =3

I would <333 to see a V-Day plush. x3

Edited by lilyice

The Winter plushie and the Vampire plushie look beautiful.

Are there any other dragon plushies being worked on currently?

Well, I want to start on a silver male and gold hatchie or adult but there are still some permission things to be settled. Unfortunately, I haven't heard a thing from the artist who made the gold dragon at all sad.gif So I might do other little hatchies first ^^

Edited by Goikuchan

Well, I want to start on a silver male and gold hatchie or adult but there are still some permission things to be settled. Unfortunately, I haven't heard a thing from the artist who made the gold dragon at all sad.gif So I might do other little hatchies first ^^

You need permission to make then even if your not gonna sell it? because from where I see it, if you make it for yourself(in other words, your not going to sell it) is like playing with the pixel dragons but not showing it anywhere(even if you show the plush here).