Jemindra

Plushies!

user posted image

I made another dragon too though no where as nice as the Yumi's silvers ^^'. I was working on this one during the black Alt.

A female vampire hatchie. Just finished it a few hours ago.

It'll be a lot cheaper than most of my hatchies since it's made a lesser good fabrics and it has a slightly rougher finish at some points. Same size as the Alt and gold.

Starting offer will be $20 USD ^^

Edited by Goikuchan

wauw, I like both the silver plushies and the vamp hatchie a lot biggrin.gif!

Sewing smaller plushies can be even harder then making big ones sometimes becus you'll have to everything extra small ^^'

then u are working too detailled tongue.gif!

u just said smaller plushies should be less detailled, so you should make them really less detailled then tongue.gif

Edited by DillyGirl

@ DillyGirl: Well... how could you make them look less detailed without it losing it's resemblance to the sprite dragon? That's the difficult thing tongue.gif Also, even with this size I can barely turn the front legs inside out due to the smallness and you would have to make even smaller stitches. But I'll try some things ^^

Edited by Goikuchan

ZOMG! So cute!

I'd buy these as well, but I have waaaaaaaay too many stuffed animals already.

user posted image

@ DillyGirl: Well... how could you make them look less detailed without it losing it's resemblance to the sprite dragon? That's the difficult thing tongue.gif Also, even with this size I can barely turn the front legs inside out due to the smallness and you would have to make even smaller stitches. But I'll try some things ^^

agreed.

good luck tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Goikuchan, I just sent you a note via Deviantart. smile.gif

And Yutakayumi, I sent you an email, AND a note to Deviantart. xd.png

The plushies you guys are churning out look amazing. <33

I don't have any talent in plush making, but I DO have money in my paypal. xd.png

Keep up the brilliant work!

user posted image

Another hatchie finished <3 Sorry people, I'm keeping this one myself. The Alt black is my favourite dragon and it's just too cute and cuddly to let go tongue.gif

not to be a noodge, but i thought the alt black was all black?

eh, just ignore me......

The hatchlings, as seen on my scroll, for the alt black isn't all black. The CAT style one is all black but the one the plush above is based off of is NOT all black.

The hatchlings, as seen on my scroll, for the alt black isn't all black. The CAT style one is all black but the one the plush above is based off of is NOT all black.

i'm sure it's just me... the standing black alt looks all black 'cept for the beady green eyes.... heh.

My eyes aren't the best, but I don't think the alt belly is black, just really really dark.

it that's the case i have really bad eyesight. or cr*ppy monitors..... heh

Edited by trystan830

Alt blacks belly (in hatchling form or in adult) is actually a very very dark brown. Ironically, the color Goiku used was the original belly shade of the sprite. =) Fun facts!

That's nice to know tongue.gif I'll try to find a darker brown soon that has a shade closer to the sprite. Right now I only have that medium brown and a rusty reddish brown.

The Gold hatchie is sold btw

Edited by Goikuchan

I LOVE THE SILVERS! They are just so adorable. If only I wasn't completely broke I would so buy them.

Mwah. *tumbles into thread* Since I only just checked my email... :B

Whoever asked, yes it's fine with me to make a frill hatchie. xd.png

'Cuz I've been poking around this thread and I want to commission someone for a Daydream. Liek nao. :B

I hope we get plushies. I would LOVE plushies.

I think we should find somebody on DA or something, and commission them for like, 10 plushies, see how those sell, the prices, etc, and maybe they'll do more for us smile.gif

my mom and me once made a ragdoll like bunny plusie for a school progect but im not shur if i could make a desing for a dragoncave dragon cuz my little bunny is just a rag doll and is nuthing compaired to this sorta work. lmao compairing my buuny plusie with Goikuchan's pluseis makes me feel trampled xd.png

Edited by blackwlof

HOLY FUDGE!! I'd LOVE a Silver plushie, and a striped dragon plushie ohmy.gif

This is an awesome idea!!!

I've actually been thinking of this. I dun really want a little plush bear with a shirt that says DC, I'd want the dragons!!

Edit: Odd... first time I posted this messege, it blocked out the word "fudge" :/

Edited by Abbiebugs

Finally I'm done with them.

user posted image

Female Silver Male Silver

Their sizes are

9" tall

26" long(over all size)

They are for sale. So please make an offer.

This is a dragon Sprites by Kitoxa from the Dragon Cave

Offers start at 15.00 each

Female $

Male $

Any questions please note or message me.

Other facts about these plush. They have bendable tails and hand painted eyes.

Part of the profits from these two plush goes to Kitoxa the original artist!

Sorry I'm not to talkative but I just got back from the doctors and so I'm a bit tired!

Aw.... I want the Male so bad, but I dun have any money, and I don't think my dad would trust buying things from people outside of official sale websites >.<

Aw.... I want the Male so bad, but I dun have any money, and I don't think my dad would trust buying things from people outside of official sale websites >.<

Actually Who ever offered the most and I have confirmed it. I planned on putting it up on etsy for their offer price so they buy it.

So at the moment I am still accepting offers for them.

Thank you very much everyone!

Edited by yumiyutaka

OOH! I'm buying that silver male! MINE! Can I PM you?

Also, I thought you were dead. xd.png

The vamp is also adorable... but I really have so much for one, and I just LOVE Silvers. xd.png

*sigh* I really, really wish I could buy things on the internet

and

@yumiyutaka, how much about are/would you want to a single plushie?

user posted image

Another Alt black baby ^^ This time a full-black one..Guess you could see it as the curled Alt in a different pose. This was a commission for someone so it's not for sale.

The vampire hatchie is currently on hold.

user posted image

Another Alt black baby ^^ This time a full-black one..Guess you could see it as the curled Alt in a different pose. This was a commission for someone so it's not for sale.

The vampire hatchie is currently on hold.

oooh that is AWESOME!!