Jemindra

Plushies!

I'm totally stoked. <33 I can't wait to receive her.

Maybe when I've got some extra income, I'll commission an adult alt black, but that may be awhile. wink.gif

I shipped her yesterday with priority so hopefully she'll be there soon ^^

My commission list is closed anyway for the time being until most requests have been done, so take your time smile.gif

People! I just had a thought.

Some people, like me, don;t like plushies as much as...beanies. I personally like the smooth fabric better than the fluff, as well as the SQUISH which is awesome. Why dont we make some beanies, too? They'd be a whole lot cheaper.

I'd soo be for a beanie dragon. Then I could have them on my desk next to my ladybug Boyd's bear!

Beanies! They'd be perfect for little bitty hatchies. <3

I needs me a silver beanie hatchie and I MUST have beanie hatchies of a few others!!!!

*Wonders if her hubby is going to kill her if these ever get made*

I would prefer the plushie idea, but that's just me.

Yes, who would offer to make beanies?

Nope, look above tongue.gif

Pokemonfan13 is getting a different dragon.

congratz Daniosis biggrin.gif!

and pokemonfan13 is getting a guardian dragon biggrin.gif ?

aww, *jealous* tongue.gif!

@__________@

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?

I knew it was here, but why in the world didn't I keep watching it? All these plushies are amazing! I'm definitely going to see if I can get a commission. >3

But first, monies. XD

Yayzors!! My plushie arrived!

His name is Angell Silvarbio, and he hangs from my four-poster bed, keeping guard. wub.gif

user posted image

OK I'm missing some thing...

Where do I get them?

They are adorable!

must....get....plushie...dragons...

No, really I can quit anytime. What makes you think I'm obsessed? biggrin.gif

Ok on closer reviewing I think I need to contact the person who makes them directly. Is that right? I saw the dragon cave tage and thought that maybe they were on sale in the shop.

Edited by ginevra

user posted image

OMG. WOW. That. Is. the. Coolest. Thing. I've. Ever. SEEN! I'd pay an arm and a leg for those cuties. I LOVE DRAGON PLUSHIES!!!!Now I really wish I had an Ebay account. *Sigh*

Edited by dragonflames1994

I'm trying to afford taking an additional summer course at my college, and thus need book money. happy.gif;

I like winters, but they're not my absolute favourite, so I'd like to offer this guy for sale, pending speaking to the sprite artist so I can see what stipulations he was originally sold under, so I can follow them as well. smile.gif

user posted image

Would anyone be interested in re-homing this guy? He's really quite wonderful, and the perfect size for hugging. Again, this is pending once I hear from the sprite artist. ^^; I've already contacted them, but I'm just waiting to hear back, so this post is really just a 'feeler.'

I'm trying to afford taking an additional summer course at my college, and thus need book money. happy.gif;

I like winters, but they're not my absolute favourite, so I'd like to offer this guy for sale, pending speaking to the sprite artist so I can see what stipulations he was originally sold under, so I can follow them as well. smile.gif

user posted image

Would anyone be interested in re-homing this guy? He's really quite wonderful, and the perfect size for hugging. Again, this is pending once I hear from the sprite artist. ^^; I've already contacted them, but I'm just waiting to hear back, so this post is really just a 'feeler.'

ohmy.gif ...

aww, that one was so cute! tongue.gif but they're all cute ^^!

*doesnt understand y u dont just keep him* sooooo cute, those dragon plushies... tongue.gif

Well, I said above I was only thinking of selling him due to financial reasons. happy.gif; It's not that I don't think he's wonderful or not cute.

In the meantime, however...

user posted image

The alt black hatchling came today! <33 I'm really amazed at his detail, especially on the wings! He'll be going either on my pokemon shelf, or on my bed - I haven't decided yet, but he IS loved.

I highly recommend Goiku for doing plush dragons. <33

Too bad you have to sell the winter hatchie, but sacrifices need to made if it's about finance issues :c I know the problem. Hopefully, you'll get a nice offer for it.

Anyway, i'm glad to see the Alt arrived in one piece ^^ I had a lot of fun making him. The wings were definitely my favourite part on this plush, infact they turned out better than the pair on the Alt I kept myself tongue.gif

Be careful though... the black velvet attracts dust like a magnet xd.png

Hm... winters are good, but not my fave either. And, if Goiku ever gets permission from CaityG, then I really need to save. xd.png

user posted image

I'm really amazed at his detail, especially on the wings!

biggrin.gif ^^ wauw... *jealous tongue.gif*

jeah, the wings look beautiful... the wings of the first alt black hatchie Goikuchan made were also very beautiful ^^!