Jemindra

Plushies!

@ lady_caetlyn: Excluding all the breaks/delays I'd say about a week or slightly less ^^

@ Pokemonfan13: Sent PM c:

Edited by Goikuchan

Guardian or Skwing plushie! Awesome!

*wants*

When I first saw that male silver I thought it was a Spring. xd.png The silver looked kinda pink... Beautifully made though. So are the gold, vampire, and winter. Love them all. smile.gif

God, I'm a little tempted to try my hand at a simple one even though I've never made a plushie before...

Oh my gosh.

All that plushies just look SO beautiful!!! biggrin.gif

and oh my gosh, Goiku, ur from the Netherlands too tongue.gif

and oh my gosh again, I think I've heard your name somewhere somehow xd.png

but it's quite a usual name, I think xd.pngtongue.gif

is makign a plush easy :I?

cuz I dont think I'll ever manage to make something like the plushies I've seen in this thread so far!

they're just so beautiful and so adorable....

love them biggrin.gif!

*must start saving money*

Now I am more upset that we actually OWE taxes this year instead of getting some back...

i wish i had the money for the gold dragon. i don't right now though and i am not sure how much it would cost to ship it either.

I love the way the silver came out. It's goreous. =D

I so wish I could get the lovely little gold... But with husband recently out of work its impossible ;.;

I want that silver **so** bad, but I think they shipping costs would kill me more than the actually plushie ohmy.gif

*cries*

user posted image

I just made the tags today so they're all ready now for shipment c: Here's a comparison btw.

I decided to sell the silver male anyway. The current offer I have for it is $60. If nobody else offers, it's sold. The gold hatchie is currently on hold and might be sold soon.

Now for some news. One of my next dragons will be a Guardian <3 However, it will be a commission and thus not for sale. I'm really excited to start on it! biggrin.gif

@ theGhostWolfe: Shipping costs for a small plush are either 10 (standard) or 13 dollars (priority).

Edited by Goikuchan

Now for some news. One of my next dragons will be a huge Guardian <3 However, it will be a commission and thus not for sale. I'm really excited to start on it! biggrin.gif

Wow, so I might get it soon! =3 I'm really excited. laugh.gif

Awesome! Love the silver male!

Geh... gotta save up if I ever want a commission... how much would a split male cost, anyway? *ponders and looks at 12 dollars saved up*

Aww,, really like that plushies biggrin.gif!

btw, u can make a © by pressing (right-)alt+C wink.gif!

©©© ^^

y does every1 want a split MALE?

I would like an ungendered split more... ^^ tongue.gif

Edited by DillyGirl

Current highest offer for the silver male is now $80 USD including shipping. If no one offers higher it's sold!

I want it D: I dunno if I want to torment myself with not buying it or spend all my savings. laugh.gif What other dragons are you planning on making soon?

I'm currently working on another hatchie =p But I still want to keep it a surprise. Sooner or later a Guardian commission will most likely come up too :3

Edited by Goikuchan

user posted image

Another hatchie finished <3 Sorry people, I'm keeping this one myself. The Alt black is my favourite dragon and it's just too cute and cuddly to let go tongue.gif Though I might another sometime.

The plush is made of a velvet-like fabric and super soft. I wanted to use a darker brown but this was the best I had at the moment :c

Kitoxa made the lovely eyes, not me btw ^^ It's pretty much the same size as the gold hatchie, just the curled tail makes him slightly smaller.

The SILVER male plush is officially SOLD now!

user posted image

Oh My Gosh !!!!!!!! thats one's SO cute biggrin.gif:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ awwww smile.gif !

could you post a picture of the wings biggrin.gif?

they look really really awesome you know, but cant really see them very well... xd.png

Edited by DillyGirl

user posted image

Thanks ^^ Here you go.

These are the best shots I could make. The shine of the fabric kinda prevents it so i had to use an older camera ^^' They're the only thing done with a sewing machine (that i had to borrow lol).

Edited by Goikuchan

omg Those are just sooooo CUTE ^^ Wish I could addord one for my bday which is in only 15 days xd.png

My birthday's in 14 days.

I wish I had the patterns for these beauties.

I'd help make them, and get my aunt involved as well.

So, the rest of the money made on them (once you deduct the cost of materials and postage) goes to DC?