TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I am so glad to hear that you are ok! smile.gif Take you time on the requests (or at least mine anyways tongue.gif)!

user posted image

Ahhhh you're a star biggrin.gif It is perfect, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear you're okay and every blow procrastination takes, is a blow well placed.

*goes to edit signature with new fantastic horse*

Sorry, guys. >.< I meant to get at least one recolour finished for a while now, but lots of stuff has been distracting me (procrastination making up a minority of the distractions tongue.gif) so not much recolouring is getting done. I did manage to finish something, though. I'll try to work on some more today and get as much done as I can. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

I think I took way to long on this... xd.png

So, bit of explanation since I went somewhat off course. I made a few palettes for this dragon and narrowed it down to two, dark and light red (they're identical otherwise) so pick which you like best since I can't choose. xd.png The grey things are supposed to be metal bands (think Cynder, that was what I was thinking since you said "corrupted" and Cynder's the first thing that comes to mind xd.png). I removed most of the markings because it looked like way too much was going on with the sprite when they were there, but I can add them back if you want. (Also, the markings are supposed to be "glowing" but I'm not sure if I did well in this respect... xd.png) Finally, to explain the random colour explosion, I wanted to add in a bit of dark magic or some such... Somehow in my mind, "dark magic" = rainbow smoke. xd.png

Oh, right, almost forgot. Sorry, I couldn't add the fangs in. :[ I tried, but it was too hard to see and it just made the mouth look funny.

Like I said, I took some liberties and messed with a lot more than I probably should have. So if you want anything edited, removed, or added, just say so. xd.png

Thanks, guys, glad you like them. :'D

Sorry, guys. >.< I meant to get at least one recolour finished for a while now, but lots of stuff has been distracting me (procrastination making up a minority of the distractions tongue.gif) so not much recolouring is getting done. I did manage to finish something, though. I'll try to work on some more today and get as much done as I can. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

I think I took way to long on this... xd.png

So, bit of explanation since I went somewhat off course. I made a few palettes for this dragon and narrowed it down to two, dark and light red (they're identical otherwise) so pick which you like best since I can't choose. xd.png The grey things are supposed to be metal bands (think Cynder, that was what I was thinking since you said "corrupted" and Cynder's the first thing that comes to mind xd.png). I removed most of the markings because it looked like way too much was going on with the sprite when they were there, but I can add them back if you want. (Also, the markings are supposed to be "glowing" but I'm not sure if I did well in this respect... xd.png) Finally, to explain the random colour explosion, I wanted to add in a bit of dark magic or some such... Somehow in my mind, "dark magic" = rainbow smoke. xd.png

Oh, right, almost forgot. Sorry, I couldn't add the fangs in. :[ I tried, but it was too hard to see and it just made the mouth look funny.

Like I said, I took some liberties and messed with a lot more than I probably should have. So if you want anything edited, removed, or added, just say so. xd.png

That looks wonderful! biggrin.gif Thank you so much! I'll be putting it in my signature right away.

Also, I'm glad to hear you're okay. :3

You're recolors are amazing! ohmy.gif If my sig wasn't full, I'd make a request when you've reopened xd.png Keep up the great work! :3 *gives 2 thumbs up*

ACK INACTIVITY AGAIN. -.- *throttles school* ...Ahem. xd.png

I'm really sorry, Ninetails, I hate doing this, but your sprite was giving me a bit of trouble, so I had to skip it so I could get the other recolours done. sad.gif I am still going to finish it, no worries, but I had to get the other recolours out of the way. Don't worry, though, I won't do it again even if I do fill up my slots. xd.png

Now, onto recolours:

user posted image

I made three palettes for the Ice and couldn't decide which is best, so pick the one you like best, please. Or you can have some or all of them if you can't choose either, that's fine too. xd.png (Also, this is all one image, so tell me which and I'll make the sprite its own image. xd.png)

user posted image

It's not too bad, but dat stripe still drives me nuts... xd.png Is it okay? tongue.gif

user posted image

Finally, Ice Tinsel. Is it alright? xd.png

If I missed something or something needs ot be changed, please tell me. xd.png

Thanks, everybody. :'D And seriously, if I go inactive for a month again, you all have the right to chase me around with torches and pitchforks. xd.png

user posted image

It's not too bad, but dat stripe still drives me nuts... xd.png Is it okay? tongue.gif

It's gorgeous, thank you!

user posted image

Finally, Ice Tinsel. Is it alright? xd.png

It's more than 'alright'; it's completely amazing, thank you! No problem about the inactivity, I understand. Thank you again. <3

Yes! You are alive! xd.png It's ok, I was wondering how you were going to make it anyways, it seems like it would be tough. tongue.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Waterwalker

What would you like recoloured?: the body

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: gold

Other: Thanks smile.gif

Can others use this?: Sure

Hello again, I've got another request. tongue.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Neglected

What would you like recoloured?: Everything

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Could you base it off of Vriska Serket from Homestuck? (If you don't read homestuck and need references, look at my avatar, or here.)

Other: The horns and base colors/details are the most important to me, minor details can be spared if needed. smile.gif

Can others use this?: No, I'd prefer they didn't.

Many Thanks!

Sorry, sparkle, rejected. Waterwalkers aren't allowed to be recoloured. sad.gif

Nope, barely know what Homestuck is. *dodges tomatoes* xd.png But I'll use plenty of references. Accepted.

Also, just so everyone can OMGWTFLOL at this... whatever it is... xd.png This is my current progress on Peachdino's hair.

user posted image

Please excuse me while I go rethink my life... xd.png

(Also, everything else but the hair on the adult is done, so unless... that happens again, it should be done later tonight. xd.png)

Wat? xd.png *Googles* Okay then... xd.png

Aanyway... I finished. xd.png How are they? I had to get adult Peachdino a hair straightener and now it's not looking too great, sorry... But at least it's better than that LAST attempt. *shudder* xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

OH GOD. xd.png

*goes to prepare a floor mat to roll laughing on*

Ok I'm done. xd.png Oh god these are great! I would totally date her if I was red dino mario! laugh.gif Thank's a bunch!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male adult Royal Blue

What would you like recoloured?: Horns, wings, claws... Everything but the blue. xd.png

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Make the grey on it's neck, chest, underbelly and tail blue (same as the rest of the dragon), and darken the rest of the grey please. Oh, and as much as I love them, I guess get rid of the little grey swirlies too.

Other: Would you be able to remove the other horns besides the top two? If you can that'd be great.

Can others use this?: Nope, this one's special too. tongue.gif

I just found out I have room in my sig rotator for 1 more image, so I thought I'd make a request, if I may? :3

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: White (adult sprite)

What would you like recoloured?: Full recolor

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Can you make it look like a male Pillow? :3

Other: Please and thank you :3

Can others use this?: That's a tough question ^^; Hmm, I think I'll say no ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Nope, barely know what Homestuck is. *dodges tomatoes* xd.png But I'll use plenty of references. Accepted.

Okay, awesome! biggrin.gif Thanks!

Accepted and accepted. tongue.gif Starting on Neggyska now. xd.png (Why do I have to name all my recolours these ridiculous things... xd.png)

Open for one more? =3

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: GoN

What would you like recoloured?: Full dragon

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Frilled colors! I absolutely love frills.

Other: It would be adorable if you could add little frills to the GoN's head =3

Can others use this?: With my permission

user posted image

I made three palettes for the Ice and couldn't decide which is best, so pick the one you like best, please. Or you can have some or all of them if you can't choose either, that's fine too. xd.png (Also, this is all one image, so tell me which and I'll make the sprite its own image. xd.png)

I like the one in the middle! It's pretty cool. Thank you TLO smile.gif

Um, I don't know if I just sliced, diced, and stuffed the Homestuck continuity into the closet or not... xd.png I read the wiki page, but it didn't help, and her blue-wings ascended (I think) form didn't have the metal arm, but... okay, here it is, I guess. xd.png

user posted image

The base colour's her shirt, the spikes are her hair, the wings are her blue fairy-wings that she sometimes had, the arm is from when her arm got cut off (I think that's what happened... xd.png), and I think the horn is a bit weird but the small scale wouldn't let me get it to be a perfect circle, sorry. Oh, and i had to lengthen the eye a bit so I could fit some extra dots in there to represent her spider-eye as best I could. xd.png As always, tell me if anything needs to be changed, and also if I seriously just messed up the continuity... xd.png

Okie-dokie-lokie. tongue.gif No problem. biggrin.gif

user posted image

I am now. Accepted. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl