TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

Woops, I forgot to fill out whether people can use my metallic Yulebuck. My answer is no.

Hmm... Well I've done a non-official sprite before, so why not? happy.gif Accepted. xd.png

Oops, I noticied that then forgot to ask... xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Moonstone male

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Polish white, gold and emerald

Other: The dark blue on the moonstone should be polish white, the lighter blue on it should be gold and the moonstone on it's tail should be an emerald green color

Can others use this?: Yes

Hey guys. Er, I'm having a few troubles with the parentals, so recolours are on hold. It'll hopefully be less than two weeks, maybe shorter, but I don't know. Keep reqursting though, I'll update eveything as soon as I can.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Adult Male/female Vampire

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Cyberpunk! Think black with neon tron lines, circuitboard patterns etc, maybe even a funky mohawk! (this is a good website for inspiration cyberdog.net)

Other: make him a cyborg too, so maybe a robotic arm and wires coming from a hole in the tail?

Can others use this?: yes

thankyou! happy.gif

Hey guys. Er, I'm having a few troubles with the parentals, so recolours are on hold. It'll hopefully be less than two weeks, maybe shorter, but I don't know. Keep reqursting though, I'll update eveything as soon as I can.

Maybe this? But it's already been over two weeks...

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Mint

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Any chance you could make it look like the TARDIS from Doctor Who?

Other: Thanks!

Can others use this?: I'm sorry, no.

It's almost been a month and I am considering pming a MOD to close this temporarily until she comes back. I understand that she might be at school, but the weekends are almost free, unless her parents are having her do other stuff. Or we could get someone else to fill in for her until she comes back so that way she's not overwhelmed with requests.

That would probably be best Psycho, I'll shot her a PM to explain what's going on.

She hasn't replied just yet, but I'm hoping she does soon

I don't know. If someone would like to take over, because I pmed TLO a few moths ago and I never got word back from her

I think another thread should just be made for when she comes back.

Oh my gosh you guys, I'm so sorry for disappearing for so long. >.< Some of it was my fault and some of it wasn't. But anyway I'm back and ready to recolour, working on the current requests now. If anyone requests right now it has priority over the ones currently on the list unless someone on it specifically comes in and asks for theirs done first.

A few changes:

-Updated the list for new dragons.

-I'm not going to go through the old ones that already have or don't have approval right now, that would take way too long. >.< I'll be doing that later but for now I'm going to assume all artists that ever said they do/don't allow recolours haven't changed their minds.

-No more pending approval since sometimes people never come back. If you don't like it then tell me and I'll update it. xd.png

-My new image hoster is imgur since tinypic decided to start opening unwanted tabs to random sites when I click the Upload button. This doesn't matter but I wanted to rant about it. xd.png

sparkle10184 - Not sure what you mean by make it look like the Tardis, so not adding it to the list. If you ever see this feel free to clarify. xd.png

SpiritWolfe - I did this while I was gone. (Sorry everyone else on the list... xd.png) user posted image

Again sorry for disappearing for such a ridiculous amount of time. Shouldn't happen again. Recolours are open as always, so have at it. tongue.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Tinsel

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Glassy/icy blue with gray for the leaves and eyes.

Other: Could it be shaded kind of like what crystal looks like?

Can others use this?: Sure.

Two done tonight. Goodnight everyone. ^.^

user posted image

user posted image

1. Couldn't really change the shading, that's beyond my level of expertise. Hopefully that's crystally enough. xd.png

2. Wasn't sure where to put the glob of icing except the head since there wasn't enough room, sorry... xd.png

It's really pretty! I really like the contrast, and the greyish color you chose. Thanks, I'll be sure to request again sometime!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male duotone adult

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Facilier (from Disney's The Princess and the Frog

Other: (image below in case you haven't watched the movie) Could you put Facilier's hat on the purple head and have the red lifted paw resting on the stick Facilier carries? Also hang a necklace like his around the red neck.

http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/prince...facilier-t2.jpg

Can others use this?: Yes! It'd be nice if you PMed me to let me know, but not necessary.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Yulebuck

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Elk.

Other: I'd like the wings to match the antlers, please.

Can others use this?: Nope. Sorry.

Edited by Wormsmayne

Sorry this took so long, I had to change the colours around a lot until I got it halfway decent. >.<

user posted image

Messenger - Your request is pending for now, I had to PM Mysfytt for permission.