TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I meant theme by whatever you could do. I'd like to see a hat somewhere on one of them xd.png but if ya can't, I'll settle for whatever you're able to do. so if that means coloring them all green and basing them off of whoever it is you feel like basing each dragon off of- I'm fine with it. perfectly fine with it

(I'm a zelda freak so anything zelda works fine with me- I promise)

ALRIGHT. HERE WE GO! (mario saying muahahaha)

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Yellow, Red, Green, and Purple dinos! (probably all stages XD for kicks. Or maybe for just you kicking me. :P)

What would you like recoloured?:Not really much of a recolor

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:Mario theme! Red would be mario, yellow would be wario, green luigi, and purple waluigi! (Maybe add like little mario hats or something along that point to them? =P)

Other: I will leave you alone after this a swear :'D (Maybe)

Can others use this?:Yeah

Poor little blue dino needs to be left out.. :/

Edited by Ninetails

Accepted. xd.png /also loves Mario but not as much as Zelda so I'm not gonna flip my lid this time biggrin.gif

Now somebody fill the third slot with Pokémon and I'll fly off into Nintendo-fueled bliss. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Now somebody fill the third slot with Pokémon and I'll fly off into Nintendo-fueled bliss. XD

Oh I would gladly do that for you.

x'D

LOL. xd.png You can request even when you have something in progress, so fire away if you're serious. laugh.gif

Okay, I did my best. It really isn't realistic clothes so much as partial recolours, but hopefully it looks something like that. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

As always, tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Eh, I gather there's one free spot? Because these are totally awesome laugh.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Horse Dragon

What would you like recoloured?: the whole adult Horse

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Can I have a Rainbow Dash recolor please? If possible, including the cutie mark. I know it's not Pokemon, but...

Other: are you certain there's no egg I could breed for you?

Can others use this?: sure smile.gif

Edited by blah

:'DD DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU?! *sails away* poptartFINALTINY.gif

I could actually only love you more if it was Fluttershy or Luna. xd.png Accepted.

Also, yes, I'm sure. tongue.gif

I could actually only love you more if it was Fluttershy or Luna.

If there is a spot left...

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Horse

What would you like recoloured?: Whole dragon

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: LUNA!!!! (And fluttershy if possible...)

Other: Ponies!

Can others use this?: Sure

Okay, I did my best. It really isn't realistic clothes so much as partial recolours, but hopefully it looks something like that. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

As always, tell me if anything needs to be changed.

*starts running around happily*

AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like them! :'D

Okay. It took all day, but I finally finished. xd.png Waluigi doesn't have anything special because I couldn't find anything about him that stood out.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

(OBVIOUS MARIO AND LUIGI GAME REFERENCES ARE OBVIOUS.)

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream dragon family

What would you like recoloured?: everything?

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: can you make the body a silver color with the fur being an orange color. The clouds can change to whatever color it needs to be.

Other: can you add a smallish bird-like pixel thing for the adults and maybe a baby version for the hatchlings?

Can others use this?: noooope, not unless they ask.

Yeah, I decided the "back up plan" would fit nicely for a slot xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Guardian of Nature

What would you like recoloured?: Everything

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Black and Red/Evil/Corrupted

Other: Maybe small fangs as well? I love your evil daydreams, they're awesome. biggrin.gif

Can others use this?: No, I'd really prefer for others not to use it.

Edited because I changed my mind on what I wanted to request.

Edited by Serrekiel

OMIGAWD. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I LOVE them! biggrin.gif (Seriously like I want to make a separate part in my signature for them! Thank you!!!!

But I'm still feeling bad about leaving the blue dino one out.. so

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured:Blue dino!

What would you like recoloured?:Idk tongue.gif it?

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I want it to have a princess peach theme please!!! (all stages again tongue.gif)

Other: If possible could you make them have like peach's hair and crown (maybe even some of the dress? good luck with that wink.gif)? That would totally make me lol. xd.png

Can others use this?:mhm

Edited by Ninetails

Hi smile.gif

I'm moving house tomorrow (and I still haven't packed everything xd.png ) so I might be without internet for a while, even though I have ordered it at the new place, you know how setting it up always goes wrong somehow.

I just wanted to let you know that in case you finished my request. My lack of squeeing will only mean I couldn't see it, yet smile.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Ice

What would you like recoloured?: The wings, the underbelly, and the light blue things spreading out from the tail

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Replace the light blue with purple

Other:

Can others use this?: Yes

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Waterhorse

What would you like recoloured?: whole thing please

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: lavender purple

Other: Thanks!

Can others use this?: Sure smile.gif

These are seriously amazing. I've been lurking around your thread, actually... /confession. xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Silver Tinsel

What would you like recoloured?: Wings and tail (not the head or the flowers though)

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Basically the Ice dragon's colours (you can tweak them however you want, but mainly on an icy blue scheme)

Other: Would it be possible to have icicles on the wings? If so, I'd seriously appreciate it <3 If not, you can leave them, I don't want to make it harder than it already is for you.

Can others use this?: No. I'll be using it in my signature o3o

Im sorry........ A lot going on around here.... so.... i couldn't really reply too much on the forums.... .... .... And i kind of forgot.... or just didn't...

So I accept every recolor you did for me.... ok so....... thanks see ya!!!!

I really don't mind waiting at all, I would just like to know if you've given up on these smile.gif

And are you okay?

Oh my gosh... 0.0

Wow, it's been a while. I'm so sorry for ignoring this place for so long... You see, what happened is that I sold my soul to procrastination and turned into a flaming skeleton with a motorcycle, and I rode up a skyscraper and broke all the windows (that must have been expensive), and then I finally defeated procrastination but it's not really dead and there's going to be a sequel.

Okay, where to start... First, sprites.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I did both Lunas for no reason... xd.png And sorry about the second one. I don't know how to diddle with semi-transparency (GIMP is confusing as heck and Paint doesn't support transparency) so I just had to mess around with colours, and it looks funny. Also doesn't work well on a background that isn't white (doesn't work well anyway... xd.png).

I'm sorry... My birds suck... xd.png They were supposed to be peregrine falcons but, er, yeah. xd.png

If any changes are needed, just tell me. tongue.gif

Because I ignored this place for a forever, all recolours are accepted. But seriously, nobody else request until a slot opens. If I get any more I'll explode. xd.png

Shimmer-scales added to yes list.

Cave Lurkers and Arsani added to no list.

I haven't edited the list yet and I have a lot to add and rmeove, so the changes might take a minute. xd.png

So, yeah. Sorry again for disappearing. *goes to edit main post and recolour*

I like my new recolors! biggrin.gif The birds don't suck... they're much better birds than I could ever make. I definitely know they're birds even if I don't know what peregrine falcons look like.