TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Neglected

What would you like recoloured?: The whole schebang.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: White body, black frills, blood red eyes.

Other: Could you put some blood red splatters on the frill tips and paws?

Can others use this?: No

My apologies. My previous post had absolutely zero intention(s) to sound rude or impatient. I'll simply quote my request again, here. happy.gif Take your time, there's no rush (nor pressure, hopefully blink.gif )!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Ribbon Dancer mature hatchling, Terrae mature hatchling, and Pink mature hatchling! All female.

What would you like recoloured?: Ribbon Dancer: The red would be hot pink, the gold gold would be silver, and the green would be neon green. Terrae: Green will be neon green, and the hatchie will have a orange necklace and an orange ring on its tail. Pink: The whole little thing should be light blue :3

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Nothing really

Other: They should have little stars between them! tongue.gif

Can others use this?: Sure thing! biggrin.gif

Yeaaaah, the reason your request isn't on the front is because I ignored this place for two months. AGAIN. -.- "I'm going on vacation", she says! "I'll still be around", she says! And it's not like I've been busy, I've been lazing around the past two months, so like seriously TLO, you can't even update the lists? mad.gif

I'm getting home in like four or five days, so as soon as I get settled in I'll be working on recolours again. Thanks for the patience, everyone.

Okay, so a few spriters updated their forms. I have no idea who's who and who did what anymore so I'm just going to check every single dragon over to make sure everything is still OK. I need to do that once in a while anyway, because an artist might have changed their form and I mightn't have noticed (I don't check the topic a whole lot and it's also been two months of not checking it at all...), which could mean I'm breaking the rules on accident because I wasn't paying attention. So I'm gonna go do that now, just posting this so everyone knows I'm alive and I'm actually doing something here. Next post will be the list of changes and additions to the yes/no list, replies, and accepting/denying the forms, and then I'll update the front page. This is going to take a while... xd.png

I haven't taken your RB recolor out of my sig since you made it for me <3

Gotta say, I love the Purple magmas and the Evil GoN.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Bright Pink

What would you like recoloured?: All except the eyes and belly.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I'd like the theme to be cupcake. The main color is lavender, slightly darker, with cream colored frosting/icing. I'd also like rainbow sprinkles on the frosting/icing. Don't change the texture of the dragon please smile.gif .

Other: Can there be extra sprinkles gently falling? (not animated) Thanks! Reference , the bread part slightly lighter in color.

Can others use this?: Let them send me a PM smile.gif .

Here's mine!

Changes to Yes/No:

Alt Black/Silvers: Kitoxa used to have something in his/her signature about modifying being okay. But it's not there now... I've PMed him about it, but since he hasn't posted since April (and not since 2009 before that...) I'm not sure if I should expect a reply, but I don't want to continue because it might get me in trouble. For now, no more requests for Alt Blacks until I receive a reply from Kitoxa (if I don't get one in a month I guess I'll try email, just kinda afraid I'll bother him...). The recolours I've made I'll leave up until further notice, so don't worry about taking those down yet if you have them.

Also I'm going to have to double-check some of these, my document with the screenshot of spriters' PMs giving me permission are at home and I don't remember exactly who I PMed and who I didn't... But otherwise, everything seems to be in order. Now onto the new dragons:

Black Capped Teimarr - No to adults, yes to hatchlings only (and I have to notify Mysfytt, who may say that I'm not allowed to recolour them)

Black Tea - Yes

Blacktip - No

Bleeding Moon Dragon - Yes (notify Mysfytt, might say no, you get the idea)

Gilded Bloodschool - *loading page* Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease—*checks artists form*

Imperial Fleshcrowne - Pending

Hellhorse - Pending

Soulpeace - WHY DO ALL THE PRETTY DRAGONS HAVE SPRITERS WHO DON'T LIKE RECOLOURS ;_; xd.png

Copper - No

Now requests:

Fun2HaveRound - Accepted

SpiritWolfe - I'll have to do a hatchling for that, since I can't recolour adults. Also I read the dragon name as "Blue-Finned Tuna"... xd.png

Onixthebunny1 - Acceted

cfmtfm - Accepted (and thanks xd.png)

Evensong - Accepted

Raptor - Second meaning second right or second bottom? xd.png And really sorry for taking so long, you should have had that, well, two months ago. -.- I can do that now though, as soon as yout ell me what you meant. xd.png

Ninetails - Accepted

Puppylikestosti - Accepted

auster26 - Accepted, except for the Blacktip one. Sorry. :[ If you can pick another dragon that's suitable for that, I can do it, it sounds like fun. xd.png

DR4GONLOV3 - Accepted. Do you want that all separate or like in one picture? tongue.gif (Edit: DERP obvious question alert -.- Just... don't answer that. xd.png)

Thanks, I like them too, they're pretty cool if I do say so myself. xd.png

PMing spriters, then updating the front page.

OH, and Royal Crimson hatchlings, requestng permission for those too.

Update: Fleshcrownes and RC hatchies accepted! Updating front page now...

Final update: Post updated.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I like the first two vampires, the last one is alright, but the first and second one you recolored are amazing~

It's alright, I don't mind waiting for perfection biggrin.gif

Alright, here you go:

user posted image

user posted image

If they're blurry or weird or anything (I can't tell because this monitor is old and everything looks blurry and weird anyway) or the transparency doesn't work, please tell me and I'll fix it!

This is making me miss recolouring. ;_; xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Frilled

What would you like recoloured?: everything tongue.gif

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I want the green re-coloured lime green and the orange changed to aqua blue

Other: Thank you smile.gif

Can others use this?: Yup

SpiritWolfe - I'll have to do a hatchling for that, since I can't recolour adults. Also I read the dragon name as "Blue-Finned Tuna"... xd.png

I know, that's fine ^^

Just in case my post got lost in all of the others, I said that I really liked the Frill GoN. So it shouldn't be on the "pending approval" list anymore =3

Alright, here you go:

user posted image

user posted image

If they're blurry or weird or anything (I can't tell because this monitor is old and everything looks blurry and weird anyway) or the transparency doesn't work, please tell me and I'll fix it!

This is making me miss recolouring. ;_; xd.png

I think they look perfect biggrin.gif

user posted image

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

...and also:

There is no E in Fun2HavRound...

/GrammarNaziAWAAAAAY

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Guardian of Nature

What would you like recoloured?: the whole sprite

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Neglected Dragon color scheme

Other: If the exact ND colors won't look good, you can tweak them. Just aim for 'olive green' wink.gif

Can others use this?: no

Pretty pretty please? :3

user posted image

How is it? Did I go a bit overboard with the blood? yeah... I think I went a bit overboard with the blood... xd.png

Oopsie-daisies, sorry. xd.png

Yaaay. Glad you like them. biggrin.gif

Whoops. I'll fix that. Maybe. Probably not. /lazy xd.png

Pretty pretty accepted. xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Yulebuck adult

What would you like recoloured?: Whole thing, please.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I want the white to be gold, red to be silver, and green to be bronze, please.

Other: =3

Can others use this?:

Accepted. tongue.gif

Also I'll be updating the form in a sec guys. Just removing the second option, I mean it's kind of redundant and just makes filling out the form more tedious, sinc eyou repeat repeat (I swear that was an accident xd.png) yourself in the third question. xd.png

user posted image

How is it? Did I go a bit overboard with the blood? yeah... I think I went a bit overboard with the blood... xd.png

*le GASP*

IT'S PERFECT!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

The amount of blood is just fine! I love it! Thank you soooooooo much!!

But...uh...if you could just fix the beige spaces in it, then it would be perfect! Just don't change the blood!

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Awesome, glad you like it. biggrin.gif

Um, beige spaces? I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me where they are?

Awesome, glad you like it. biggrin.gif

Um, beige  spaces? I don't understand what you mean, can you tell me where they are?

I think that she means the non-transparent areas like the loop of the tail and between all of the legs. I see beige spots there, too.

Edited by animals4501

OH. Darn it, I usually never miss those. -.- Stupid dragcave wiki with their light background colours that look white... xd.png Sorry, here you go:

user posted image

I want to request recolors of a Seregamma and a Hellhorse, but they aren't on either of your lists. Should I wait for you to ask permission before I request?

Seragamma? *looks up* ...How did I miss that one? huh.gif Well, anyway, LadyLyzar hasn't replied to my PM (and I know someone else PMed her about it and didn't get a reply, so not sure if I should expect one anytime toon, she might be getting overwhelmed with questions about it and could just be either deleting them or ignoring them for another time), and Earthgirl doesn't allow recolours, so that one isn't an option at all. Sorry. :/ So it might be better to request something else, or just wait until I get a reply for the Hellhorses.

OH. Darn it, I usually never miss those. -.- Stupid dragcave wiki with their light background colours that look white... xd.png Sorry, here you go:

user posted image

YUS.

^3^

user posted image

I'm not sure if you do recolors for non-DC sprites, so if you don't just ignore me, I was never here ninja.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: None. I would like the leek-snake in my sig to be redone.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I want it to appear rotting. So basically, it will look like a rotting leek.

Other: People can request separate recolors of this WITH MY PERMISSION

Can others use this?: Yes, if they give me credit