TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Vampire

What would you like recoloured?: Body and wings

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Body: dark blue; Wing: purple

Other:

Can others use this?: Yes

Obviously I am a huge fan of blue and purple tongue.gif

Um, I don't know if I just sliced, diced, and stuffed the Homestuck continuity into the closet or not... xd.png I read the wiki page, but it didn't help, and her blue-wings ascended (I think) form didn't have the metal arm, but... okay, here it is, I guess. xd.png

user posted image

The base colour's her shirt, the spikes are her hair, the wings are her blue fairy-wings that she sometimes had, the arm is from when her arm got cut off (I think that's what happened... xd.png), and I think the horn is a bit weird but the small scale wouldn't let me get it to be a perfect circle, sorry. Oh, and i had to lengthen the eye a bit so I could fit some extra dots in there to represent her spider-eye as best I could. xd.png As always, tell me if anything needs to be changed, and also if I seriously just messed up the continuity... xd.png

She's perfect! biggrin.gif That looks amazing, you did an awesome job!

Could you do a male neglected, recolored in white with black frills and blood red eyes? Thanks!!

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Just popping in to say that these recolours look amazing! I might request another one, after all the other requests are finished.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Neglected

What would you like recoloured?: The whole schebang.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: White body, black frills, blood red eyes.

Other: Could you put some blood red splatters on the frill tips and paws?

Can others use this?: No

Edited by Fun2HavRound

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Two-Finned Bluna

What would you like recoloured?: It's whole body :3

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Colored like a Blue jay, with sky blue scales (not too bright) with a blue jay's black and white markings. Perhaps you could use this as a reference?

Other: Could I have two blue jays flying around it?

Can others use this?: Just let them send me a PM

Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by SpiritWolfe

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Bright Pink

What would you like recoloured?: All except the eyes and belly.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I'd like the theme to be cupcake. The main color is lavender, slightly darker, with cream colored frosting/icing. I'd also like rainbow sprinkles on the frosting/icing. Don't change the texture of the dragon please smile.gif .

Other: Can there be extra sprinkles gently falling? (not animated) Thanks! Reference , the bread part slightly lighter in color.

Can others use this?: Let them send me a PM smile.gif .

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I'm so sorry, she says! I'll never disappear again, she says! dry.gifxd.png On another note, you guys are killing me, you know I can't say no even when I'm full. xd.png

Right, so yesterday I went "I need to recolour!" and this is what I've accomplished. xd.png

user posted image

I still think it looks kind of weird without all the stuff, but at least you like it, Frog. xd.png

user posted image

Aaand Pillowhite. It's not very fluffy-looking, but I like how the colours turned out (except the really contrasting outlines in some places but there's not much I can do about that unless I added ANOTHER colour and I already had to add two... xd.png).

As always, tell me if something wrong. tongue.gif And all recolours accepted. xd.png

user posted image

Aaand Pillowhite. It's not very fluffy-looking, but I like how the colours turned out (except the really contrasting outlines in some places but there's not much I can do about that unless I added ANOTHER colour and I already had to add two... xd.png).

As always, tell me if something wrong. tongue.gif And all recolours accepted. xd.png

That's awesome! biggrin.gif I wish I could hug it, though it's impossible to hug pixels xd.png Thank you very much! :3 *adds to sig*

Yay! *glomps again* I did glomp you the first time, right? xd.png Anyway, woo, now I need to get it placed right in my signature. xd.png

Hi! I'm back!

How goes the dragon recoloring?

Wow! Those look cool!

Kthanxbye!

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Glad you guys like them. :'D

Unfortunately, not well, I started the next request a while ago but I've been bogged down by school, procrastination, a bit of a reinterest in actually writing something for once, and a sudden and inexplicable obsession with Oblivion... xd.png I'll try to actually stay on track and maybe get something done today, though. xd.png

Also I realize there are probably a lot of breeds I haven't added to the list yet, been a bit lazy updating the front post actually... xd.png But I'll try to do that today too.

Glad you guys like them. :'D

Unfortunately, not well, I started the next request a while ago but I've been bogged down by school, procrastination, a bit of a reinterest in actually writing something for once, and a sudden and inexplicable obsession with Oblivion... xd.png I'll try to actually stay on track and maybe get something done today, though. xd.png

Also I realize there are probably a lot of breeds I haven't added to the list yet, been a bit lazy updating the front post actually... xd.png But I'll try to do that today too.

Oblivion ftw! xd.png I hope you can get time in summer vacation smile.gif .

I actually probably won't be able to recolour at all when it first starts, I'll be going somewhere starting June 1st until about the middle or end of July (can't remember exactly), and the computer there is really, really old and prone to freezing randomly. :/ And it does it at the WORST times, like I can go hours doing nothing particuarly important then start something and it'll freeze right then. xd.png So I'd probably waste more time having to redo everything since I last saved than get anything done. I'll just open infinite requests (even though I already do that anyway... *sigh* xd.png) when I go and do it all when I get back. xd.png

I actually probably won't be able to recolour at all when it first starts, I'll be going somewhere starting June 1st until about the middle or end of July (can't remember exactly), and the computer there is really, really old and prone to freezing randomly. :/ And it does it at the WORST times, like I can go hours doing nothing particuarly important then start something and it'll freeze right then. xd.png So I'd probably waste more time having to redo everything since I last saved than get anything done. I'll just open infinite requests (even though I already do that anyway... *sigh* xd.png) when I go and do it all when I get back. xd.png

Okay, I'll make a list here and whenever you come back, I'll try to post it for you so you wont't have to go back and forth between pages.

Front page updated.

user posted image

How is this? I removed the crest/crown thingy because it seems a bit unnatural there. xd.png And I tried to make the wings like the original, but it looked really silly that way. :/ Sorry.

I did three Vampire palettes:

user posted image

Please pick one (or a few if you want more than one) and I'll give you the actual sprite. xd.png

Please tell me if there's a problem with the recolour, but unfortunately, any major fixes (like changing the colours) will have to wait until July. :/

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Black

What would you like recoloured?: The main black body

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: The white colours from the White dragon

Other: Your Peach Blue Dinos made me laugh too much. X3

Can others use this?: Yes

Thanks~! And there's no rush at all.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: White

What would you like recoloured?: whole body

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I really love the Soulpeace color scheme; could you try to work from that?

Other: The stick/rod thing could be silvery or maybe that golden tan colour that they have, I dunno. But just go with your gut feeling for the recolor- if it looks weird then you can just change it :3

Can others use this?: no, sorry

I did three Vampire palettes:

user posted image

Please pick one (or a few if you want more than one) and I'll give you the actual sprite. xd.png

Please tell me if there's a problem with the recolour, but unfortunately, any major fixes (like changing the colours) will have to wait until July. :/

I can't decide between the first and second because I like them both tongue.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured:Tinsel

What would you like recoloured?: I want you to make it with the colors and elements of the thunder dragon

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:Thunder is main

Other:

Can others use this?:sure

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Neotropical

What would you like recoloured?: I guess it's kinda a full recolor?

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: the female's colors onto the male sprite if possible smile.gif

Other:

Can others use this?: sure. c:

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Magma adult

What would you like recoloured?: The adult sprite ^^

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I'd like neon green magma instead of orange, please ^^

Other:

Can others use this?: Sure! ^^

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Female Moonstone

What would you like recoloured?: The adult sprite ^^

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: A light pink body with a light blue stomach, lavender wings, and a white tail orb

Other: Could she be holding a daisy? ^^

Can others use this?: Sure! ^^

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Blacktip dragon

What would you like recoloured?: Actually, I was going to ask if you could dress it up like Jack Sparrow for a lineage project I'm working on! ^^

Can others use this?: I'd rather keep it for my own use ^^

Thank you very much! <3

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Two-Finned Bluna

What would you like recoloured?: It's whole body :3

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Colored like a Blue jay, with sky blue scales (not too bright) with a blue jay's black and white markings. Perhaps you could use this as a reference?

Other: Could I have two blue jays flying around it?

Can others use this?: Just let them send me a PM

Thanks! smile.gif

Just quoting this... It got lost in all the other posts ^^