TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

Finished three today (after colouring literally all day wacko.gif)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Only just got permission a bit ago and I didn't want to stop in the middle of what I was doing, so I'll work on yours when I get home tomorrow, Messenger. ^.^ Goodnight everyone.

Those are so pretty! The white black looks like a cool desperate ghostly spirit clawing at life, and the white really looks like a soulpeace! The thunder looks great, too.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Royal Blue

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Black with like blue spirals

Other: This is based on a shiny umber on, from pokemon, so you could use that as a reference. :3

Can others use this?: Sure!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Ice

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Purple instead of the blue.

Other: Nothing else

Can others use this?: No, sorry. :3

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Ochredrake user posted image

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: This butterfly

Other: Idk; your recolors are cool

Can others use this?: Sure, okay!

Edited by Niyaka

Only one today, school sucks. >.<

user posted image

The colours are the outfit he wears. Wasn't sure if you wanted a full recolour or just the props, but the props were barely distinguishable against the original, so I changed it. xd.png

All three main requests done. I have to be up in six hours so remind me not to stay up recolouring again... xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ooh, nice! Do you mind using the female Royal Blue, though, and with darker blue?

Hmm, how is this? Not sure how much darker you wanted it, so I just toned it down a little. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

Thanks, but I mean darker as in dark sky blue? Less neony, and less turquoise. :3 Sorry if I'm bugging you, by the way. I still think it's beautiful!

Nah, a simple rec-reolour only takes a couple minutes, since I already know where all the colours are. xd.png How's this? user posted image

All three main requests done. I have to be up in six hours so remind me not to stay up recolouring again... xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ooh so purple! Thank you, i'm storing it in my collection of art from these threads. X3

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: GoN

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: This pony: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Cadance Only please make the colors of the ponies mane blend together when they are on the dragon.

Other: Thankies!

Can others use this?: No.

Edited by Howitzersfriend

Nah, a simple rec-reolour only takes a couple minutes, since I already know where all the colours are. xd.png How's this? user posted image

Ooh, perfect! I love it, thanks!

Heh, sorry about taking so long on this one. I took an impromptu break. xd.png Wasn't really sure what you meant by blend, so I just used the smudge tool. If you didn't mean that I have the original un-blended, so no worries. xd.png

user posted image

Should be at least one more off the list tonight unless I take a break to play Minecraft and never stop. xd.png

Done for tonight. I finished a lot. biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

^The last one has stars all over it, might not be able to see them on a light background. xd.png

Heh, sorry about taking so long on this one. I took an impromptu break. xd.png Wasn't really sure what you meant by blend, so I just used the smudge tool. If you didn't mean that I have the original un-blended, so no worries. xd.png

user posted image

Should be at least one more off the list tonight unless I take a break to play Minecraft and never stop. xd.png

Oh my gosh! Its so pretty! Thank you do much, and you did just what I meant when I said blend, so no worries smile.gif I my request another one, but for now, can you please send me (via PM please) The image link so I can use it as my Profile picture?

You can get to that by right clicking the image and clicking "copy image URL". But I'll PM you in case you don't see this. xd.png

P.S. Got one done today and working on another now, I'll post everything I get done later tonight or when I finish them all. If I'm lucky I'll get to completely kill the backlog today. xd.png

Eh, don't be afraid to request. You get priority anyway. Plus, I only have one more left now and it's difficult, so I don't mind a distraction or two. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BTW guys I remember PMing some artists over a year ago and not getting a response, and because of the thirty-day no reply means automatic permission thing, there should be a couple new dragons in the yes list in a minute. (I need to double-check the permissions for the dragons I PMed about so that'll take a bit. xd.png)

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Green (aka pebble)

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Frill.

Other: Basically a Green dragon with the frill colours and pattern.

Can others use this?: Yes.

Feeling lazy so I'm done for tonight. (Plus no rush on the backlog request since it was requested a long time ago. xd.png)

user posted image

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Soulpeace

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Rainbow Bright, vibrant rainbows, with the gold sparkly stuff becoming white or silver.

Other: none

Can others use this?: Sure

Thanks, sorry if I request too much. You have really pretty recolours, and I love looking at them.

Sorry, I can't do those. :/ Before you request a dragon, hit ctrl F and see which list the one you want is on. xd.png