TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

CAN i make a request!!!!!!!!??????

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream

What would you like recoloured?: all the pink spots i would to be black.All blue dark purple

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I don't Dark goth misty i don't know.

Other:

Can others use this?:??

Accepted. biggrin.gif

'Can others use this?' means 'Can people put the recolour in their avatars, signatures, and banners?' tongue.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured:Guardian of Nature

What would you like recoloured?:Basically everything

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:Could I get it with like a blue tinted theme? (instead of it being like all purple its all blue)

Other:Hi. :P

Can others use this?:Sure :D

Edited by Ninetails

(since I see a slot is open... I'm gonna throw this at ya, if it's not allowed to be here yet... sorry)

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream Hatchling with wings

What would you like recoloured?: pretty much all of it

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: the body is black. the fur is a darker red (not too dark so you can't see it but not a blinding red when next to the black) and the little cloud is a lighter grey.

Other: I might request this for the rest of the Daydreams too if I can.

Can others use this?: Nope. Not unless they ask me.

Thanks. smile.gif and they'd all follow that same recolor scheme as well as it can be. (I can pay ya if you'd like. I got tons of stuff to breed that never gets bred anymore~ just check my scroll... I feel kinda bad making you do this for free since it's more than one and stuff)

Oh! and if you need to, you can make the eye a bright red so you can see the eyes. smile.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Done, done, and done-done-done-done. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

(Am I the only one who is, for some reason, reminded of shiny pokemon here? Just me? Okay.)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Tell me if anything need to be changed. tongue.gif

HOLY SEXINESS.

IT LOOKS SO COOL (no you are not the only one who thinks that trust me I'm a freak. xd.png) Thank you! smile.gif And you did a really good job on the daydreams!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male silver

What would you like recoloured?: whole thing

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: i want the silver to be recolored using the alt sweetling's color scheme. where he silver body is the dark grey, the fluff is red, the horns are pink etc.

Other: could you do one version with the sweetling butt speckles and one without? i'm not sure which i would like better, but if speckles are too difficult with the silver's pose then its fine without. smile.gif

Can others use this?: nah.

i hope you're allowed to use the alt sweetling color theme since it's not recoloring the actual sweetling sprite itself? if not, then just ignore this request tongue.gif YAY. c:

btw, your recolors are all really awesome, i wanted one of them myself laugh.gif

Edited by lizardtail

I literally LOLed when I read that. xd.png You're welcome, and thanks. biggrin.gif

Colours belong to everybody. tongue.gif So yes, it's okay. Accepted.

And thank you. :'D

Hope you don't mind I'm asking for another one, but these are just too pretty xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Female Tan Ridgewing

What would you like recoloured?:the purple parts

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:Green/Light green. Could you make the eyes green too?

Other: Thank you smile.gif

Can others use this?: Nope sorry.

(Am I the only one who is, for some reason, reminded of shiny pokemon here? Just me? Okay.)

Tell me if anything need to be changed. tongue.gif

Awesome!!! Thanks so much! And no, I'm reminded too xd.png *big pokemon fan... played all the games- still am actually* *is not crazy*

I may come back sometime for more... but not too soon so others can get a chance biggrin.gif

Thank you!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Actually, I meant the GoN. xd.png Also, wait, the transparency got messed up. Let me fix that.

Accepted. tongue.gif And you can request whenever you want to.

God. I'm like itching to take that last slot.

MUST.RESIST.

You can take it if you want to! xd.png People can request five times in a row if they so wish. Though it'd be easier to just request all five at once so I can count it as one slot... But, point. xd.png

OH LORD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER. xd.png YOU WIN THIS TIME.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured:Deh Adult silvers Both. :'D

What would you like recoloured?:Could you like make the scales and eyes like an Olive drab color? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_green <--- reference of color here

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:All the other bits of the silver are blackish. tongue.gif (idk what would be the best kind/easiest for you so pick a shade of black please?! xd.png)

Other:I swear, I'm a nice person at heart. :'D

Can others use this?:Sure

Oh Btw do you do like themes? (um...for instance like making a dragon snowmanish or something like that idk D:)

Edited by Ninetails

I mean like a saw that option but like, WELL IDK whatever let's just pretend that I never said that so I can feel smarter than what I actually am xd.png

I dunno if I should put this in the request form or what, but can you also recolor the daydream egg to match what I requested before?? wink.gif Thanks in advance for that.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Leetle Tree Christmas Sprite

What would you like recoloured?: I don't know how to explain it... the whole tree we'll say...

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Make it seemed like it was burned just a tad (but noticable, almost like it was an accident) and if you could make it seem like one of my recolored Daydream's lost a bit of fur (and maybe part of a cloud xd.png ) that'd be cute too. Oh, and you can add more ornaments too if you can as well as maybe a present or so...

Other: I think that's it. If I didn't explain it right... PM me and I'll do my best to do better explaining.

Can others use this?: Not unless they ask me as before smile.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Magma!

What would you like recoloured?: The non-magma parts maybe a darker shade of black/grey (while still looking like sprite, not just sloppy recolor..), the rest kind of a series of minty blues-greens-whites, like the Ribbon Dancer recolor kinda?

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Oh, like the Ribbon dancer... Lightish white colors, I say it looks "minty" lol

Other: LOVE the Ribbon dancer and EQ sprite recolors! Did amazing on them

Can others use this?: No thank you, unless they ask me or I post when I recieve it.

thank you!

user posted image

I couldn't fit the skull, so I remade it. xd.png Is it okay? (Also, that's one image, so tell me which is better so I can isolate the one you like best. xd.png)

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

As always, if there's a problem, tell me. tongue.gif

Accepted and accepted. tongue.gif

They're awesome! i like the one with the skull better smile.gif could you maybe make the grey a bit darker though? thank you, i may be requesting more later <3

It's in places like this that I realize silvers have horns xd.png I've been here how long now?? I should know this already!

And thanks for accepting my requests. I love what you did to the description of it in the first page biggrin.gif

^Same with me xP

And I completely screwed up my request....but I am in love with these so I'm actually glad that I did! XD