TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I promise I'll use it biggrin.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Solstice

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Solar Eclipse Linked for bigness. The main part of the dragon would be black, and the wings would be black at the front, turning the bright orange/yellow at the end. (The little tail frill should be orange too.) The underbelly scales and horns should be a very dark grey, to keep with the theme.

Other:

Can others use this?: Yes.

NVM

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Spitfire.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Christmas colours.

Other: The underside of the legs and tail, the blue markings, and the belly, should be a pale green. The rest of the dragon should be a light red (almost pink). Also add tiny white stars to the body, wings and tail.

Can others use this?: PM me for permission.

(I hope this isn't to complicated. unsure.gif )

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Horse

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:Epona from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Other: Triforce on her flank no saddle please

Can others use this?: Pm me for permission, otherwise no, sorry.

Epona<~~ For reference help :-)

Oh, whoops, sorry. I checked the no list, I guess I just missed it or something. Again, I apologize.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: GoN

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Rainbow Bright, vibrant rainbows, with fringes of white or silver.

Other: none

Can others use this?: Sure

Also, cool, never new about the ctrlF thing.

Edited by KoalaNoob

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Moonstone male

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Polish white, gold and emerald

Other: The dark blue on the moonstone should be polish white, the lighter blue on it should be gold and the moonstone on it's tail should be an emerald green color

Can others use this?: Yes

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: F Moonstone

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Could I please have its body in black, wings in white and gem be a orchid purple?

Other: Thanks so much!

Can others use this?: With my permission.

Edited by shadowfighter

Recolor redacted.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

You're welcome. smile.gif

Done. Sorry about the first one, I really can never get red and green to look good together. >.< And Epona always came off as red to me but her actual colours are all orange apparently. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

You're welcome. smile.gif

Done. Sorry about the first one, I really can never get red and green to look good together. >.< And Epona always came off as red to me but her actual colours are all orange apparently. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

Omg I love my Epona Dragon! Lovely work!

user posted image

Could you make the eye a dark colour? Otherwise it looks as if there isn't any eye.

Also, maybe you could add a tiny bit of orange on the inside of the neck, between the scales?

Other than that, I love how it turned out!

Edited by MessengerDragon

Could you explain the orange thing? I don't understand what you mean. Like do I change the green scales to orange or put dots of orange like I did with the stars?xd.png

I've finally decided to request. x3

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: GoN

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Make him look like Spyro! (I plan to request Cynder later as well)

Other: The older Spyros, like the first and/or second one...Not the new ones.

Can others use this?: Sorry, but no....Well, you can, since you obviously love Spyro (and you own this thread x3)

Thank you! user posted image Can I request another?

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male Bluna user posted image

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Shiny goldish yellow colors instead of the blues, but the eye doesn't need changed!

Other: I really love the Ochredrake you recolored for me

Can others use this?: Yes!

Edited by Niyaka

I have acquired all the necessary permissions for any sprites in the Yes section. (That or an artist I didn't get direct permission from changed his form and I didn't realize.)

If you're an artist who's given me PM permission to recolour something then I'm going to assume that I still have permission if you put out new sprites. PLEASE PM me if you want a new dragon taken down.

JaziandCo (Neotropicals, Snow Angels, Solstice): ostwyn.deviantart.com

I was recently directed to this and don't really mean to make a fuss... after all, I'm all but inactive on here... but uh...

I'm not really sure you got permission from me to do Snows or Solstices, especially because I know for a fact that I direct everyone who asks to ask Dis (Snows) or Odeen (Solstices) because I consider those to belong more to those two than to me.

Even on my artist form it makes this exception:

Artist: JaziandCo

Off Site Use Yes

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask and link back to ostwyn.deviantart.com

Use as is fanart/avatars: Link back to ostwyn.deviantart.com

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask and link back to ostwyn.deviantart.com

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Sure, but tell me. I love seeing fan art =3

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Tough one. Ask me and I'll tell you.

My policy is that if I collabed with someone on a sprite, you need all artists' permission. If all I did was a line tweak, recolor, or shading tweak, it's THEIR sprite, not mine, I just gave a suggestion. If I spritelined their drawing and they did everything else, it's still THEIR sprite, not mine. If I drew or shaded the sprite, it belongs to whatever artists worked together with me and myself. I have had my art stolen before and I'm a bit touchy about it.

So, that said, I know for a fact that Odeen does not like nor allow recolors of her sprites, and I also know that no one asked me if the Solstices could be done, so I'm really not sure how you would have gotten permission for that unless someone is masquerading as me or her and giving out permission willy nilly.

(also, this as an aside, but after I went inactive I also changed my dA name to JaziSnake instead of Ostwyn)

Sorry to Odeen and Jazi, as well as DSL. That was my fault for reading the artists' forms wrong or something. Not really sure how it happened. unsure.gif I have to go through and double-check everything to make sure I'm not breaking any permissions again, definitely tomorrow if not tonight. Especially since some forms might have changed in the last year which is when I last checked it, besides for the new dragons. I know how much artists care about their work and I don't want to upset anyone on purpose. Really sorry to everyone involved. >.<

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Adult Horse dragon

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: The same sort of color scheme and theme as the adult female Hellhorse. I <3 those blue flames!

Other: In case you can't tell, I really love Hellhorses, Horse dragons, and Hellfire Wyverns.

Can others use this?: Sorry but no.

Thank you so much!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Guardian of Nature

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: If you could roughly color it with Blusang Lindwurm colors - turquoise/ beige speckled wings, blue main body, beige underbelly, black limbs - that would be absolutely AMAZING.

Other: Your recolors looks gorgeous!

Can others use this?: If they ask permission, yes.

Edited by Lumikkja

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Spitfire adult

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: The brown should be a cream (not too bright though) and the blue should be a soft pink (sort of like #EB99F2)

Other: I hope this makes any sense, thank you!

Can others use this?: Sure!

I actually finished that yesterday. xd.pnguser posted image

Working on recolours now~

Oh my gosh....that is beautiful!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Shallow Water female

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Could you make her deep ocean blue with bright blue eyes and white speckles on her fin tips and belly/feet.

Other: She's a Not-so-shallow water dragon wink.gif

Can others use this?: Eh, sure. Why not. ;P

Edited by Fun2HavRound

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Heartseeker.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Gold Chest, Purple Scales, Black Wings.

Other: Nothin'

Can others use this?: Yeah, sure.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Ice adult, older hatchling, younger hatchling, and egg

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Frost blue (very very light) base; dark grey wings; light grey bands on muzzle, wing-wrists, wrists, an inch from head (on neck, and an inch from tail-tip; aqua stripes: three on head (on going through the eye), six on neck, three on each shoulder, six on body, three on thighs, twelve thin going down tail; grey horns/spikes/claws; semi-transparent icicles (light teal); no fin on tail, just the spikes

Other: Was that to complicated?

Can others use this?: No, it's my OC as an Ice Dragon

I'll try to put up a photo.

Thank you SO much!

Edited by Tala2121