TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: S2 Silver (3)

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Could you change the color of the "mane" on each to a different color? One green like

one purple like
and one white/gray like

Other: Could you have them separately?

Can others use this?: Yes.

Edited by Meg_752

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Shallow Water

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Sky blue with turquoise spine/crests.

Other: Thank you biggrin.gif

Can others use this?: sure

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Moonstone

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I'd like to see the dark blues changed to these colors: #808080 and #000000 and the lighter blues to these colors: #CC0033 and #CCCCCC

Other: I love all these recolors, they're gorgeous.

Can others use this?: No, thank you.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: All the stripes.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Have a single stripe but in a formation of a rainbow of sorts use a quarter of the body for each individual portion, quarter that is. However the colors come from the stripes itself and you can simply array them all together for seeing the stripe's colors or whatnot. Dunno how to do stuff like this lol. But have them in this order: White-Blue-Green-Black, the regular order they come in.

Basically I just want a striped dragon with the previous sprites merged together to make a color alternating stripe in a rainbow style.

Other: nothing really, explained it all above.

Can others use this?: With permission they can, doubt anyone would ask however lol.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Shimmer-Scale

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: So.. Blue. Not like Jewel's blue, but Jack Frost themed (If you could redo the mane/antlers as more frost/ice like... I would love you forever. But no need for that) So, light, icy blues, if you use whites around the outside of the sprite can I ask you outline in a darker color, etc.. And maybe holding a snowball or snowflake (Or Jack Frost's crooked staff)? And no whiskers please!

Other: See above! Jack Frost themed (like.. Rise of the Guardians Jack Frost.) I don't have specific colors for you, so just... icy kind of blues. Again, not like Jewel's blue, but lighter. Slight greens ok (Glacier ice, etc, but only a little bit!). Also, it'd be kind of cool if the pose was flipped (facing the other way) but... that's not needed either. Uhm.. as a note, I'm leaving some stuff up to you as I don't know what is hard/easy for you, so if you are having trouble with something, don't worry about it.

Can others use this?: No, please... Though I may change my mind upon seeing it. biggrin.gif

I can't wait! biggrin.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

I say hire a back-up artist who could help

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male Vampire

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Colours from the Falconiform Wyvern

Other: For the colours, could you have the body mainly black and the markings blue (and, if you want to alternate the colours - e.g. there's white + red on the Vamp - grey?)

Can others use this?: Yes

Images for your ref:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hope this is doable; thanks much in advance. :]

you're completely swamped so like take your time; there's no rush

Sorry if you have too many requests, but it looks so interesting.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Bleeding moon dragon (Female)

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Can you change anything red to black, The tail tip dark blue,

And the wings kind of yellowish? You can do anything else to the body, such as darken the blue, etc.

Other: Hi

Can others use this?: Sure!

Once again; sorry if you're too busy already.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Skywing(adult)

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Pink! smile.gif It would be really cool if you made it pink, with like, the colouring the same as the normal one, so what I mean by that is the lighter blue bits a light pink and the darker blue bits a darker pink. The white bit will probably be good if it stays white. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm trying to explain it as best I can but I'm not good at explaining things

Other: Your recolours are super amazing I can't wait to see the one you do for me! smile.gif I'm not fussed about how long it will take, so do take as long as you'd like.

Can others use this?: Of course! I would like it if they let me know they're using it, but it's not necessary just appreciated. biggrin.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Adult Horse Dragon

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Gold

Other: Fire-Colored Manes and Black Hooves

Can others use this?: No please.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recolored: Female Moonstone Adult

Main color/color scheme/theme: Change blues to equivalent shade/tint of reds.

Other: Nothing extra, really.

Can others use this?: Yes.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: All the stripes.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Have a single stripe but in a formation of a rainbow of sorts use a quarter of the body for each individual portion, quarter that is. However the colors come from the stripes itself and you can simply array them all together for seeing the stripe's colors or whatnot. Dunno how to do stuff like this lol. But have them in this order: White-Blue-Green-Black, the regular order they come in.

Basically I just want a striped dragon with the previous sprites merged together to make a color alternating stripe in a rainbow style.

Other: nothing really, explained it all above.

Can others use this?: With permission they can, doubt anyone would ask however lol.

Stripes are on the no list. Or I would so be asking for a purple stripe.

Stripes are on the no list. Or I would so be asking for a purple stripe.

Me too!!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Silver Tinsel

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Standard Silver Tinsel

Other: Please change just the tinsel to royal purple - something close to Hex #9629CC (RGB 150/41/204)

Can others use this?: If they like smile.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Horse adult male

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: raven black body with hair like his hair color purple

Other: horns/spikes the same color purple, hooves black and eyes a violet color. Feathers(black ones) perhaps around the hooves?

Can others use this?: pm me for use

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: male royal blue adult

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Loki themed! His signature green on the body, gold markings. Light blue eyes

Other: a scepter if you can in a paw (or in his tail) his front paws look like ice

Can others use this?: no I won't share royal Loki (unless you want a copy, and the creator can have one to if they'd like)

((I may ask for a shimmer scale or horse later on. A sesshomaru one would be very nice nice, it depends on the color if I like them or not.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male Seasonal Autumn

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Keep most of it the same- just add blue stripes

Other:

Can others use this?: With permission from me

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male Neotropical

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Smaller wings, maybe?

Other:

Can others use this?: No

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Carmine Wyvern

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: (small) Moonstone orb/gem/whatever you call it on end of tail

Other:

Don't feel like you have to do all three, by the way. I won't mind if you leave one or two out. smile.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: alt black, adult male

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: main body gold with the belly and horns silver. red eyes

Other:

Can others use this?: no

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: alt black, adult female

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: main body silver with the underside neck scales and horns gold. red eyes

Other:

Can others use this?: no

Hey, glad to see you're back! I missed having your awesome work to look at and admire, TLO! That said, when your request slots open up, would you mind making some recolors for me? You don't have to do them all at once, but I'll put all three of my ideas together for you to look at and choose from. Thanks for your consideration and hard work that you do for everyone here!! wub.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream adult female

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I'd like her main color to be silver, the eyes recolored aqua blue, and the mane to be dark blue with a single gold streak down the middle. If you could stick some black "nerd" glasses on her, that'd be fantastic!! Also, could the cloud be indigo/blue-violet and inky looking? Or would that be too complicated?

Other: ((If it proved too hard to do this, PLEASE IGNORE IT!!)) The Daydream's tail looks a bit like a paintbrush, so I think it would be really cool if you could make the tail look like it was dipped in aqua blue paint (same color as eyes)!

Can others use this?: Nah.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: GoN

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Luna moth!! Like this! The wings could be green, the body could be white, and the head frills could become antennae or something.

Other: Luna moths are my favorite. o3o

Can others use this?: Sure!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Heartseeker egg

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Neon blue and black for the egg swirls, and purple for the heart!

Other: Pretty please with a carrot on top!

Can others use this?: No.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Horse Dragon

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Applejack

Other: Would be possible for a set both male/female in her colors? Your other MLP ones are so beautiful. If no, no worries.

Can others use this?: Sure

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Tinsel

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Yveltal Theme! Recolor it red with black wing tips and a black tail with the white feathers around its neck and add the horns

Other: There's no wyverns I can actually use sad.gif

Hey, glad to see you're back! I missed having your awesome work to look at and admire, TLO! That said, when your request slots open up, would you mind making some recolors for me? You don't have to do them all at once, but I'll put all three of my ideas together for you to look at and choose from. Thanks for your consideration and hard work that you do for everyone here!! wub.gif

Uhh, I don't think they are back. I requested mine several months ago and no response and nothing on the first page has been edited for a long while....

Since this thread has become overrun with requests, I'm going to go ahead and close this until TLOSpyrogirl requests it be re-opened. TLOSpyrogirl, if you'd prefer to start a new thread, that is also fine. ^^