TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

If you requested a recolour before I disappeared please post in the thread so I can do yours first. If you're not on the list then I've finished your request, look below. If you're a new requester, yours will be done first.

In Progress

1. Shadow-Lugia's cyborg Vampire

2. KoalaNoob's Rainbow GoN

3. shadowfighter's black, white, and orchid Moonstone

Rules

1. DO NOT USE THESE RECOLOURS OFF OF THE FORUM. *caps lock off* You can use them in banners but if you need more edits then ask me to do it.

2. These are all free, so put those dragons you were about to breed away. biggrin.gif

3. If you don't like your sprite or notice something is off (even if it's months down the line), please ask for me to fix it. I am not a very angry bear. tongue.gif

4. If a recolour says "Free for Use" beside it then you can use it as your signature/avatar/in a banner/etc. If it says "Permission From Requester" then PM the person who requested it (not me) to use it. And if it says "Do Not Use" then only the person who requested it can use it.

5. Any request is accepted, no matter the size. It doesn't matter to me if you just want the flowers on a Tinsel a different colour or if you want every single colour on it to be different. I can also do little props/clothing or minorly modify the sprite with varying degrees of success. (Success stories: The Mario series, Vriska Serket Neglected, etc. Not-so-success stories: The derpy hair on the Princess Peach Dinos, the slightly less derpy birds on the Daydreams... xd.png)

6. I will recolour any spite in dragon requests or non-DC sprites so long as you are the artist or have permission from the artist.

7. You can ask for recolours BASED on spriter's alts for different species of dragon (a colourswap) but not for the same species. So for instance, you can ask for an Alt Black that looks like the SA Heartseeker, but don't ask for a Heartseeker that's purple with dark purple wings. Also, don't ask for a recolour that's exactly the same as one that's already made.

Requests

I have acquired all the necessary permissions for any sprites in the Yes section. (That or an artist I didn't get direct permission from changed his form and I didn't realize.)

If you're an artist who's given me PM permission to recolour something then I'm going to assume that I still have permission if you put out new sprites. PLEASE PM me if you want a new dragon taken down.

JaziandCo (Neotropicals, Snow Angels): http://jazisnake.deviantart.com/

Dragons I have permission for because of no reply:

If your dragon is here and you don't want it to be anymore then PM me.

Albino (Iliun)

Balloon, Deep Sea, Dorsal, Seasonal, Skywing, Spitfire, Thunder (Shiro Shitoro)

Black Marrow (seiss)

Sweetling, Coastal Waverunner (nepherim, Ray)

Geode, Stone (CaityG)

Yes - Feel free to request a recolour from these

Eggs

Albino

Alt Black

Alt Vine (adults)

Balloon

Black

Black Capped Teimarr (hatchlings)

Black Marrow

Black Tea

Bleeding Moon Dragon

Brimstone

Bright Pink

Brute (Adult Male, hatchlings)

Cheese

Coastal Waverunner

Daydream

Deep Sea

Dinos

Dorsal

Duotone

Frilled

Geode

Gold (old)

Gray/Grey

Green

Guardian*

Guardian of Nature (Old)

Heartseeker

Hellhorse (Hatchlings)

Holly

Horse

Ice

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Leetle Tree

Magi

Magma

Mint

Moonstone

Neglected

Neotropical

Ochredrake (adults)

Pink

Pumpkin

Purple (female adult)

Pyralspite (hatchlings)

Red

Ridgewing

Ribbon Dancer

Royal Blue*

Royal Crimson (hatchlings)

Seasonal

Shallow Water

Shimmer-scale

Silver

Skywing

Snow Angel

Spitfire

Stone

Sunrise

Sunset (male adults, hatchlings)

Sunstone

Sweetling

Terrae

Thunder

Tinsel

Two-Finned Bluna (hatchlings)

Turpentine

Valentine (hatchlings)

Vampire

Vine (adults)

Water

Waterhorse

White

Yulebuck

Zombie

*Starred dragons indicate its artist(s) either ask to see the sprite before or after its posting. If you ask for a recolour of these dragons, there may be a delay or you mayn't get the recolour at all if the artist says it isn't okay. See below for details.

Pokemonfan13/Guardian (PM when finished sprite, before posting) -

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Get permission before posting (want quality control)

Imbecamiel/Royal Blue - PM after posting

No - DO NOT REQUEST RECOLOURS FROM THESE

Christmas/Halloween Dress-Up Sprites

Event Props (Christmas tree ornaments, scavenge hunt items, etc)

Alt Vine (hatchlings)

Arsani

Black Capped Teimarr (adults)

Blacktip

Blue-Banded

Blusang Lindwurm

Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Canopy

Carmine Wyvern

Cassare

Cavern Lurker

Chicken

Copper

Crimson Flare Pygmy

Dark Myst Pygmy

Day/Night Glory

Electric

Ember

Falconiform Wyvern

Fever Wyvern

Flamingo

Frostbite

Gilded Bloodscales

Glaucus Drake

Gold (new)

Golden Wyvern

Gold-Horned Tangar

Grave

Guardian of Nature (New)

Harvest

Hellfire Wyvern

Hellhorse (Adults)

Howler Drake

Lumina

Misfit Pygmy

Nebula

Nhiostrife Wyvern

Nilia Pygmy

Nocturne

Ochredrake (hatchlings)

Olive

Paper

Pillow

Purple (male adult, hatchlings)

Pygmy

Radiant Angel

Red-Finned Tidal

Rosebud

Royal Crimson (adults)

Seawyrm

Seragamma Wyvern

Shadow Walker

Solstice

Soulpeace

Speckle-Throated

Split

Spotted Greenwing

Striped

Sunset (female adults)

Sunsong Amphithere

Swallowtail

Tri-Horned Wyvern

Tsunami Wyvern

Two-Finned Bluna (adults)

Two-Headed Lindwurm

Ultraviolet

Undine

Vine (hatchlings)

Waterwalker

Whiptail

Winter Magi

Wrapping-Wing

Yellow-Crowned

If you're an artist and you want your dragon removed from (or added to? biggrin.gif) the 'Yes' list, please post here or send a PM.

If I have inadvertently broken your permissions, PLEASE PM me immediately. I never intentionally violate artists' permissions, but mistakes happen. If you wish, I will do everything I can to remove all traces of the recolour, take the sprite off the yes list, as well as asking the person who received it to take it down if they have it as an avatar or signature.

Finished Requests

user posted image Yulebuck with autumn wings - Made for fun - Free for Use

user posted image Moldy Cheese - Made for Darklight - Free for Use

user posted image White Turpentine - Made for Mousia - Do Not Use

user posted image PepperMint - Made for fun - Free for Use

user posted image Evil Horse - Made for rampaging wyvern - Do Not Use

user posted image Pink Waterhorse - Made for Mikki - Free for Use

user posted image Icy silver and green Ribbon Dancer - Made for Aislein - Do Not Use

user posted image Turquoise Purple Dino - Made for KuukiKiller - Do Not Use

user posted image Grey-blue metallic Heartseeker - Made for Saori_Nightstar - Do Not Use

user posted image Orca Bluna - Made for panic siren - Do Not Use

user posted image Black and white Glory egg - Made for panic siren - Do Not Use

user posted image Playdoh's rich-coloured Assassino - Free for Use

user posted image Warm-coloured autumn Royal Blue - Made for PhoenixStarr - Do Not Use

user posted image Midnight blue Green with swirl markings - Made for KrystalSharz - Free for Use

user posted image White Pink with gold wings and a pink heart - Made for Laurarockstar - Do Not Use

user posted image Black and gold Neglected adult and hatchie - Made for Angel of the Inferno - Do Not Use

user posted image Black Royal Blue - Made for IcarusTheDragon - Do Not Use

user posted image Light blue and dark purple Royal Blue - Made for Raptor of Dragons - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Black Neotropicals with silver and gold markings - Made for Snowytoshi - Free for Use

user posted image Royal Blue with Autumn Seasonal colours - Do Not Use

user posted image Hot pink Neglected - Made for sparkle10184 - Do Not Use

user posted image Light blue Tan Ridgewing - Made for Moonbeam22 - Do Not Use

user posted image Hot pink and black Neotropical - Made for Snowytoshi - Free for Use

user posted image Red Skywing - Made for velvotg - Free for Use

user posted image Green and purple Waterhorse (srsly tho guise, dat stripe!) - Made for sarahfish89 - Free for Use

user posted image Ladybug Mint - Made for sparkle10184 - Do Not Use

user posted image Darker Daydream with brown hair - Made for Isuzu - Do Not Use

user posted image Silver ghost Magi - Made for Darklight - Do Not Use

user posted image Pillow Silver - Made for glamoursea2 - Do Not Use

user posted image Gold and silver Guardian - Made for Raptor of Dragons - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted image Silver Blunas - Made for Erica8798 - Do Not Use

user posted image Giraffe Yellow Dino - Made for Raptor of Dragons - Do Not Use

user posted image Elemental Guardian of Nature - Made for Skullete-thetamer_1 - Free for Use

user posted image Light blue and white Pink - Made for DaniBoo - Do Not Use

user posted image Light charcoal and pthalo green Guardian - Made for Shadowflame - Do Not Use

user posted image Sky blue, neon orange, and solid red Holly - Made for Dragonwing1234 - Do Not Use

user posted image Rainbow winter Leetle Tree - Made for CoughingCanary - Free for Use

user posted image Day Glory Royal Blue - Made for DaniBoo - Do Not Use

user posted imageuser posted image Grey and neon green Shallow Waters - Made for Sarkin Amara - Free for Use

user posted image Female Silver with male Silver fur - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted image White and Turpentine gold Guardian - Made for Bunnychi - Do Not Use

user posted image Blue and pink Neotropical - Made for BionicFrog - Do Not Use

user posted image Silver and copper pumpkin - Made for marito905 - Free for Use

user posted image Blue Guardian of Nature - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Black and red Daydreams with grey clouds - Permission From Requester

user posted imageuser posted image Olive drab and black Silvers - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted image Light green Tan Ridgewing - Made for Isuzu - Do Not Use

user posted image Alt Sweetling Silver - Made for lizardtail - Do Not Use

user posted imageuser posted image Purple Magmas - Made for DaniBoo - Do Not Use

user posted image Dark Angel - Made for fun - Free for Use

user posted image Burned Leetle Tree + Misc - Made for Dragonhatchling - Permission from Requester

user posted image Golden Wyvern Royal Blue - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Appaloosa Horses - Made for HappyAppy - Permission From Requester

user posted image White, black, and red/orange Ochredrake - Made for Kiite Morau - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Neon Daydreams - Made for Dragonhatchling - Permission From Requester

user posted image Brown and blue Sunset - Made for Fire-Ice - Permission From Requester

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Rotten/smelly/old Cheeses - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Kokiri Daydreams - Made for Dragonhatchling - Permission From Requester

user posted image Black and dark purple Daydream - Made for Guardians of Ga'hoole - Free for Use

user posted image White and blue Tinsel - Made for Guardians of Ga'hoole - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Mario/Luigi/Wario/Waluigi Dinos - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted image Rainbow Dash Horse - Made for blah - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Silver and orange Daydreams with birds (peregrine falcons) - Made for Dragonhatchling - Permission From Requester

user posted image Evil/corrupted GoN (with random rainbow smoke magic OF DOOM) - Made for Serrekiel - Do Not Use

user posted image Lavender Waterhorse - Made for sparkle10184 - Free for Use

user posted image Ice Tinsel - Made for cfmtfm - Do Not Use

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Princess Peach Blue Dinos - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted image Purple Ice - Made for Raptor of Dragons - Free for Use

user posted image Vriska Serket Neglected - Made for Serrekiel - Do Not Use

user posted image Modified/darkened Royal Blue - Made for BionicFrog - Do Not Use

user posted image Pillow White - Made for FluffyPillow - Do Not Use

user posted image Frilled GoN - Made for animals5401 - Permission From Requester

user posted imageuser posted imageBlue and puirple Vampires - Made for Raptor of Dragons - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted image Spitfire and Red Horses - Made for blackdragon71 - Do Not Use

user posted image White Tiger Daydream - Made for BrightStarBella - Do Not Use

user posted image Copper and Green Silver - Made for 626lavaheart - Free for Use

user posted image Minty Magma - Made for sunsteps88 - Permission From Requester

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Fluttershy and Luna Horses - Made for Fire-Ice - Free for Use

user posted image White Bloody Neglected - Made for Fun2HaveRound - Do Not Use

user posted image Bluejay Two-Finned Bluna - Made for SpiritWolfe - Permission From Requester

user posted image Crystal Tinsel - Made for KoalaNoob - Free for Use

user posted image Cupcake Bright Pink - Made for Onixthebunny1 - Permission From Requester

user posted image Elk Yulebuxk - Made for Wormsmayne - Do Not Use

user posted image White Black Dragon - Made for cfmtfm - Free for Use

user posted image Soulpeace White - Made for Evensong - Do not Use

user posted image Thunder Tinsel - Made for Ninetails - Free for Use

user posted image Facilier Duotone - Made for MessengerDragon - Free for Use (PM encouraged but not required)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Shiny Umbreon Royal Blue - Made for KoalaNoob - Free for Use

user posted image Purple Ice - Made for Tiga - Do Not Use

user posted image Butterfly Ochredrake - Made for Niyaka - Free for Use

user posted image Princess Cadence Guardian of Nature - Made for Howitzersfriend - Do Not Use

user posted image Neotropical Male/Female Colourswap - Made for Puppylikestosti - Free for Use

user posted image Neon Green Magma - Made for auster26 - Free for Use

user posted image Light Pink/Light Blue/Lavender Moonstone with Daisy - Made for auster26 - Free for Use

user posted image Hatchie Trio with Stars - Made for DR4GONLOV3 - Free for Use

user posted image Lime Green and Aqua Blue Frilled - Made for sparkle10184 - Free For Use

user posted image Neglected GoN - Made for natli - Do Not Use

user posted image Gold, Silver, and Bronze Yulebuck - Made for animals4501 - Free for Use

user posted image White, Gold, and Emerald Moonstone - Made for Raptor of Dragons - Free for Use

user posted image Frill Green - Made for MessengerDragon - Free for Use

user posted imageuser posted image Christmas Spitfire (Second version: Orange chest scales and eyes tweaked by MessengerDragon) - Made for MessengerDragon - Permission from Requester

user posted image Epona Horse - Made ElementalMistressLuna - Permission from Requester

Form

[SIZE=7]I would like a [COLOR=red]r[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]e[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]c[/COLOR][COLOR=green]o[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]l[/COLOR][COLOR=indigo]o[/COLOR][COLOR=violet]u[/COLOR][COLOR=red]r[/COLOR]![/SIZE]
Dragon to be recoloured: 
Main colour/colour scheme/theme:
Other:
Can others use this?:

Explanation

Dragon to be recoloured: Obviously, pick the dragon you want to be recoloured. Please include the stage and (if there's dimorphism) gender.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Tell me what you want me to recolour (full body/wings and eyes/etc), of course, and what colour it should be. For colour, just suggesting a vague colour like 'Blue' is fine, but I'd like you to be more specific, like 'light blue' or 'turquoise' or something. Unless you don't care what shade(s) it is as long as it's blue. wink.gif

As for colour scheme, that's just two or more colours. You can have as many as you like, but please don't just say 'Red and blue' and only tell me later that the wings were actually supposed to be the blue part and the body was supposed to be red, and also it was supposed to be crimson, not scarlet. Tell me what you want to be colour a and colour b (unless you don't care) and if you want a certain shade of yellow (or green, or whatever) don't just say 'yellow'. If you're vague, I'll assume you don't care.

Finally, theme. It's pretty simple, suggest a theme. Halloween, Christmas, Zelda, Mario in dragon form, a dragon based off a character, et cetera et cetera. Basically something that isn't really just a simple recolour, it's based off something. It doesn't even have to be a recolour (see Mario/Peach dinos for an example, the only recolour I did there was for Luigi to make it look like the dino was in a dark room to fit the theme, the rest of it was just spriting and dress-up xd.png), it can be putting clothes on the dragon or giving it a prop or a pet or something.

Other: Just anything else you can think of. smile.gif

Can others use this?: May other members use this in their sigs or avatars, do you want people to request permission to use it first, or do you just want you and only you to be able to use it? (It will stay in the front post regardless in this case, but other members won't be able to put it in their avatars/sigs/banners/etc.)

Let the requesting commence! Remember, TLO = not an angry bear, so feel free to comment, ask questions, and request as much as you like. tongue.gif

Banners!

By MessengerDragon:

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=141345][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/SwuicEJ.gif][/URL]

user posted image

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Ooh! First request.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: An adult cheese dragon

What would you like recoloured?: I want a semi-recolour. I don't really care where you recolour.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Leave some of the yellow, and add a little green and white to some parts of it so it'll look like mold. I've always wondered what a moldy cheese dragon would look like.

Other:I really like your yulebuck!

Can others use this?: Sure.

Edited by Darklight

Accepted. I'll get started on that. biggrin.gif

Oh, and thank you for the compliment. biggrin.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Turpentine

What would you like recoloured?: A semi-recolor, though it's most of the dragon.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I would like all the grey parts to be white, please.

Other: N/A

Can others use this?: No. (Sorry, guys).

Thank you for accepting, TLO. I'm so interested to see what you com up with.

That cheese dragon looks great! I hope Darklight will be satisfied with it.

Oh, I don't reject requests until I at least try it out and can't do it, and yours is going swimmingly. xd.png

Thanks. biggrin.gif I used a reference pic so I wouldn't get the colours wrong.

Wow. It's better than I thought it would be! Thank you so much!

No problem. I'm glad you liked it! :'D

Slot 2 is now open.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Oh, made a minor oopsie. Forgot to make the width and height smaller so it only as tall/long as the sprite without completely useless space. Here. xd.pnguser posted image

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Accepted.

Darklight, how is this? user posted image

Wow, it's great! I like the color! Except, could you make the moldy parts slightly smaller please? I don't want it to dominate the dragon.

No problem. biggrin.gif Tell me if there's any other edits you'd like in the future.

Slot 1 is now open.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

user posted image

I was bored, so I made a Mint that was based off those little circular peppermint candies. tongue.gif Anybody can use it, of course.

Also, fixed a few errors. Winter Magi was not in any of the lists (it went in the No list, unfortunately D:) and I accidentally put new Golds as Yes (confused the new sprites for the old ones and got the spriter permission wrong). Old Golds can still be requested.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Horse

What would you like recoloured?: All of it!

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Body charcoal black, all fur and eye red, horns and hooves remain the same.

Other: A red tattoo on the thigh in the same shape is this one.

Can others use this?: Nope.

user posted image

Whew! Finally finished. What do you think?

Also, since I managed to do a design and still keep it as a recolour without just scribbling all over the dragon (dunno if that made sense... xd.png) designs are now allowed. But that doesn't mean I'll always be able to do them.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Golden Wyvern

What would you like recoloured?: Main Body & Wings

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Gold parts to be coloured a 'metalic light blue'?

Can others use this?: Na, If thats ok! huh.gif

Thank You smile.gif

Sorry, rejected.

Sif: Edit for avatars/project banners (recolor, crop, scale): Allowed to crop and scale, do not recolor

Verridith: Edit for avatars/project banners (recolor, crop, scale): No recoloring please, but cropping/scaling is fine.

In the future, please double-check and make sure the dragon you would like me to recolour is not in the No list. smile.gif

user posted image

Whew! Finally finished. What do you think?

Also, since I managed to do a design and still keep it as a recolour without just scribbling all over the dragon (dunno if that made sense... xd.png) designs are now allowed. But that doesn't mean I'll always be able to do them.

Oooohh, nice :3 It looks so...eeevvviiilll >:3

I'm glad you like it. happy.gif I was afraid I hadn't gotten the symbol right. tongue.gif

Meanwhile, forgot to close slot 1 in the first place... oops. xd.png But it's open now.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Female Pink

What would you like recoloured?: All i think :3

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:The pink parts white, and the other parts (the cream ones) to be gold.

Other: Can there be a pink heart on the right hip leg part that's facing us? If not that's okay.

Can others use this?: Nope! *all mine*