TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: An ochredrake

What would you like recoloured?: The adult...

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: These colors ~ user posted image

Other: Can the whole thing be white? Even the insides of the wings. Then coming up from the bottom of the wings could there be the black, also as the black comes out can it be blotted out and end near the middle of the wing? Could there be a ring of the orange in my color scheme above around the eye, and then around that ring another ring of the red I showed you above? Then could there be dots of the red and orange above all along the body, but don't reach the under belly? Could the paws/claws have socks of red and orange. Also could the tip of the tail be red and before the red on the tail could there be a ring of orange?

Can others use this?: Yup

So close! Just a few things... I think I may have confused, and I wasn't sure how to put it. But the black on the wings is very solid.

So basically, at the bottom of the wing there is a thick and solid strip of black and as it moves upward it kinda disnergrates with dots. And as the dots move upward they become more sparse before eventually disappearing kinda like the air bubbles in the link below.

https://i.imgur.com/Slvif.jpg

See how near the mouth the bubbles are thicker and as the move upward they disappear now appy that to the black on the wing and the spots on the back of the dragon. Also, could the spots look more like spots than sparkles? And could the under belly be a little more white?

I'm sorry if I sound like a brat in what I said above. But really you recolorings are amazing.

I'm sorry this took so long! >_< School starting was part of it, as was procrastination. Well, here you are.

user posted image

It's not too spotty, is it? And of course you don't sound like a brat. You can ask me to keep tinkering with it as much as you want to. If you're not satisfied, I'm not done. tongue.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured:Cheese :D (lol if it is not too hard could I get all the stages?)

What would you like recoloured?:Everything?

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:I want it to be a rotten/smelly/old cheese dragon theme! XD

Other:Hi :P

Can others use this?:Sure

I'm baaaaack wink.gif

beware the fail that is about to be made in explaining....

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream Family (egg included)

What would you like recoloured?: anything...

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: random two main colors but one has to be a neon something... preferably colors that look ok together

Other: neon color can be the fur /or/ the body, whatever you feel like making neon

Can others use this?: Not unless they ask me, like always.

I gave ya free reign... sorta... xd.png have fun with it!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Male Sunset

What would you like recoloured?: Everything! except horns/nails c:

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Something close to these colors, blue for wings and brown for body user posted image

Other: ....

Can others use this?: ask me first c:

Ah, of course. Being the derp I am, I forgot to check the transparency for random spots. Again. xd.png *edits*

Requests... complete... *falls asleep*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I really just went for a more old, discoloured look here. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Is that... erm... "neon-y" enough? xd.png

Accepted. xd.png

Glad you like it! biggrin.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

LOL! The color is amazing! XD To give it more of the smelly look though could I get like umm... stink rays reeking from them? Thanks

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Is that... erm... "neon-y" enough? xd.png

Awesome! Er, yes, yes it is neon-y enough biggrin.gif they look great.

Thank you!! (sorry for requesting daydreams every time almost...)

Sure. xd.png

No problem. biggrin.gif Doesn't matter what you want me to recolour. And Daydreams are awesome anyway. xd.png

Complete. xd.png How is it?

user posted image

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Sure. xd.png

No problem. biggrin.gif Doesn't matter what you want me to recolour. And Daydreams are awesome anyway. xd.png

Complete. xd.png How is it?

user posted image

Looks great! Thanks so much! laugh.gif

Uh... Is this what you mean by "stink ray"? xd.png

WOOHOO now THAT'S smelly! xd.png

Rofl is it possible to make like leetle pixel flies like flying around it? I'm totally getting into this. laugh.gif

Whoops... xd.png Sorry, here.

And I'm glad you like it. biggrin.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Woaaaahhh .__. dude.. I didn't even know it was really possible to make pixel flies... XD It's like completely perfect now! Thank you! :P

EDIT: I will probably be here A LOT more now for different types of cheese dragons haha

Edited by Ninetails

Maybe I'm just easy to please (pft YEAH RIGHT. xd.png)? Thanks again! biggrin.gif

*hides behind her cloud dragon recolors and carefully places the eggs beside her* This miiiight be kinda hard.... and it's totally fine if you get frusturated and want to do something else. I'm putting a back up here too.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream dragon family

What would you like recoloured?: whatever you need to fit the theme...

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Legend of Zelda... Koriki people theme thingy (more info on there here) basically the green outfit...

Other: can't think of any thing else- oh! include the hat thing if you can which is for the males mostly....

Can others use this?: Not unless they ask... this will always be this way

(the backup plan- plan QIZY (quizy I say xd.png ) )

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream dragon family

What would you like recoloured?: everything?

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: can you make the body a silver color with the fur being an orange color. The clouds can change to whatever color it needs to be.

Other: can you add a smallish bird-like pixel thing for the adults and maybe a baby version for the hatchlings?

Can others use this?: noooope, not unless they ask.

I hope that's ok! smile.gif

Oh... well umm....

Can I request again? :'D My brain is filling up with crazy ideas...

:'DD DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU?! *sails away* poptartFINALTINY.gif

Buuut, wait, do you mean like a theme (like green body, hair, and blue eyes if I based one off Saria), or an actual outfit? I might be able to do the hat, but I dunno about clothes...

And yes, yes you can. xd.png